Larian Studios
Posted By: Armakoir Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 05:10 AM
Posted By: Blablabla Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 06:03 AM
Right now at 8 o'clock it's 7(!) pages!

You need to add a check to see if poster is human or not.
Posted By: botfly10 Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 06:29 AM
bump
Posted By: vometia Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 06:40 AM
I've just woken up and deleted God knows how many of the things, but they'll keep coming until Raze is on the scene to ban the latest accounts, sadly... frown

I'll clear up periodically until then.
Posted By: Archaven Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 07:03 AM
Thanks mod!. Why these people who created bots just to ruin other's experience?
Posted By: Jacob Marner Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 07:12 AM
Also just woke up. Started the deleting spree. They are all gone this moment. But for how long....
Posted By: Elwyn Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 07:50 AM
Good morning, everyone! hehe Now, I am also awake and can start deleting spam threads hehe
Posted By: Armakoir Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 07:53 AM
You mods are troopers!
Posted By: Raze Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 09:17 AM

Sorry, I'm back and cleaning up the rest of the forum...
Posted By: Elwyn Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 09:22 AM
Right now, the time between two spam threads popping up is about 10-15 seconds...
Posted By: Raze Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 09:37 AM

Hopefully that should take care of them... for an hour, at least. I deleted a few before they could post or verified the accounts, as well.
Posted By: Gotcha! Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 09/08/14 11:33 AM
You should give Elwyn, Jacob Marner and Vometia the rights to ban accounts, Raze.
They seem very trustworthy, and it'd really help them to quell these disturbances. smile
You know, we don't really need a topic about spam each time spam hits the forum.

It kinda spams the forum, and I've literally seen 12+ of them in the last few times... and unlike the spam Raze and crew wont nuke them.

Instead use the little "notify" function... the people in question are notified, and no additional spam is added to the forum. Help keep the forum clean wink
Posted By: vometia Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 12/08/14 06:28 AM
I suppose I could hunt them all down and attempt to merge them, though the potential for something to go horribly wrong suggests that I leave them alone. laugh
Posted By: Armakoir Re: Three full pages of spam threads... - 12/08/14 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
You know, we don't really need a topic about spam each time spam hits the forum.

Each time a spam thread pops up? Definitely not. When there's 7+ forum pages of spam threads? I think it's justified.
© Larian Studios forums