Larian Studios
Posted By: withpuppys who do you think is the cutest couple - 20/09/17 03:13 AM
i personally think the cutest couple is either my gay lizard and the red prince, or sadha and the red prince (lizards for the win) but what do you think?
Posted By: frogl5 Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 20/09/17 03:26 AM
[Linked Image]
Ifan/Sebille

Fane/Lohse.

I don't think anyone goes well with Beast.
Posted By: vometia Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 20/09/17 05:10 AM
Hound and Brienne.

Oh, you meant out of this lot? My character and Lohse seem to be hitting it off but I'm not sure "cute" is the word I'd use.
Posted By: NuttiKrust Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 20/09/17 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by cool-dude01
Fane/Lohse.

But...How ... how do they ..
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ellezard Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 20/09/17 11:24 AM
I find the gay lizard and red prince combo to be hilarious.

The rest just show you direct affection.

The one with him allow you to be all jealous and make him reconsider about his beliefs in fate and destiny.
Posted By: Amrael Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 20/09/17 01:01 PM
I agree with Fane/Lohse couple ! laugh I feel like there's strong chemistry between both.
You know this made me think, did anyone actually try go Red Prince/Sebille route ? i feel if its possible it could make for pretty powerfull story.
Posted By: Taldira Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 20/09/17 07:27 PM
Yes it's possible, Red Prince even mentions how unusual it is during his romance scene =)
Posted By: miaasma Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 20/09/17 07:34 PM
gay lizard and red prince gets my seal of approval
Originally Posted by NuttiKrust
Fane/Lohse.

[Linked Image]

I don't think fane would have any trouble boning lohse.
Posted By: withpuppys Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 21/09/17 12:37 AM
i found it to be super cute
Sebille/Lohse.

Fane deserves some love too, but I'm not sure which character is best suited to him. I might say Ifan just because I don't know anything about him except that he "seems nice," insofar as a hired killer can (he didn't make into Act 2 with me, oops), but in the end a custom character might be best.
Posted By: Cyka Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 21/09/17 01:09 AM
Originally Posted by mesmerizedish
Sebille/Lohse.

Fane deserves some love too, but I'm not sure which character is best suited to him. I might say Ifan just because I don't know anything about him except that he "seems nice," insofar as a hired killer can (he didn't make into Act 2 with me, oops), but in the end a custom character might be best.

Fane and red prince, two exotic combination \o/
Originally Posted by Johnny_Devo
Originally Posted by NuttiKrust
Fane/Lohse.

[Linked Image]

Ha!
Posted By: Lowlife555 Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 21/09/17 08:11 AM
Rat & Tortoise :p
Posted By: NuttiKrust Re: who do you think is the cutest couple - 21/09/17 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by Johnny_Devo

[Linked Image]
© Larian Studios forums