Larian Studios
Posted By: Elvasat [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 21/09/17 02:20 PM
[Linked Image]

This mod adds new crafting recipes to the game. It should be compatible with all other mods.

Crafting is essential in a Rpg game. Here is some additions to already good crafting system. It covers some missing craft recipes and adds some unique crafting ideas.

Spreadsheet Link for current craftables:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VjDM7x8gPb1F34oY1dGCIhLGs4_2EQUaoT2bPCVm4wo/edit?usp=sharing

[Linked Image]

- Plates, broken bottles, Lab jars and other glass junk can be turned into empty bottles and potion bottles (oven)
- Added missing Giant magic and physical armor potion recipes
- Easy crafting for medium and large healing and poison potions with increased amount of ingredients (2 mushroom for medium, 4 mushroom for large)
- Added missing speed potion. Also added crafting medium potions from minor ones. (works with multiple ingredients also)
- Created new potion for boosting all stats at once. (Craft it with 5 of the 6 stat boosting potions.)
- Craft Resist All potion with Elemantal resistance potions and also with their ingredients. (Minor, Medium, Large)
(V 0.3)
- Medium and Large All stats potions have been added.

[Linked Image]

- Scrap unwanted clothes and armors to get Scrap pieces. (Cloth, Leather, Metal and Scale scraps)
- Use Scraps to improve your physical armor.
- Turn junk items like tongs, forks, spoons etc. into useful upgrade materials.
- Boost shields with metal scrap pieces and also elemental essence to improve their stats!
- Scrap all your unwanted weapons and shields with pickaxe. Turn them into useful upgrade materials!
(V 0.3)
- Scrapper's Pickaxe added to the game. Craft it and use it for all your scrapings!
- Scrap even crates, barrels, baskets and wood boxes with your handy pickaxe.
- Crafter's Hammer has been added to the game. Use it to make new armors.
- Throw your unwanted amulets to oven and give them new stats with precious gems! (Rings and more boosts will be added soon.)

Planned Features:

(v0.4) Expanded Grenade Crafting and Arrow craft options
(v0.5) Complete overhaul on foods and ingredients
(v0.6)Crafting skillbooks and scrolls more effectively
(v0.7)New Rune craft system
(v1.0)Making all junks and dumps useful items. Turning them into craft-able items. And cover all aspects of the crafting recipes.

---------------------

I'm open to all suggestion. Please suggest if you want to see something in game.

Note: Works on previous saves.

Credits:

Hugely inspired by XC_bags mod for Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. I will create a separate mod for building a craft spot in Fort Joy. It wont be save game compatible so it will be a separate mod.
Posted By: eikona Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 21/09/17 06:31 PM
This sounds amazing, I will definitely be checking it out.
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 21/09/17 08:17 PM
Spreadsheet Link for current craftables:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VjDM7x8gPb1F34oY1dGCIhLGs4_2EQUaoT2bPCVm4wo/edit?usp=sharing

[Linked Image]

- Scrap unwanted clothes and armors to get Scrap pieces. (Cloth, Leather, Metal and Scale scraps)
- Use Scraps to improve your physical armor.
- Turn junk items like tongs, forks, spoons etc. into useful upgrade materials.
- Boost shields with metal scrap pieces and also elemtal essence to improve their stats!
- Scrap all your unwanted weapons and shields with pickaxe. Turn them into useful upgrade materials!

Planned features for Weapons/Armours/Amulets:

- Throw your unwanted amulets and rings to oven, and give them new attributes with gems!
- Boost your Weapons and Armour with upgrade materials on anvil whetstone!
- Boost your weapons with precious gems and essences!
Posted By: eikona Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 21/09/17 08:44 PM
Oh, you should consider putting it on Nexus as well as steam workshop, for all the gog users.
Posted By: tyrantkyng Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 22/09/17 04:25 AM
Any chance of getting armor dying backing in? Loved being able to dye my armor all sorts of colors. Why did they remove this??!!
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 22/09/17 09:41 PM
[Linked Image]
(V 0.3)
- Medium and Large All stats potions have been added.

[Linked Image]
(V 0.3)
- Scrapper's Pickaxe added to the game. Craft it and use it for all your scrapings!
- Scrap even crates, barrels, baskets and wood boxes with your handy pickaxe.
- Crafter's Hammer has been added to the game. Use it to make new armors.
- Throw your unwanted amulets to oven and give them new stats with precious gems! (Rings and more boosts will be added soon.)

Planned Features:

(v0.4) Expanded Grenade Crafting and Arrow craft options
(v0.5) Complete overhaul on foods and ingredients
(v0.6)Crafting skillbooks and scrolls more effectively
(v0.7)New Rune craft system
(v1.0)Making all junks and dumps useful items. Turning them into craft-able items. And cover all aspects of the crafting recipes.

---------------------
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 22/09/17 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by eikona
Oh, you should consider putting it on Nexus as well as steam workshop, for all the gog users.

I will add there once i cover all aspects.

Originally Posted by tyrantkyng
Any chance of getting armor dying backing in? Loved being able to dye my armor all sorts of colors. Why did they remove this??!!

I will look create new items when i begin creating a new mod about crafting spot and crafter npcs.
Posted By: fireundubh Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 22/09/17 09:47 PM
Can you add the missing skillbooks? There are a number of scrolls that don't have skillbook recipes.

Skillbook recipes are also rather inconsistent.

It'd also be nice if we could deconstruct weapons and armor to produce crafting materials.

I'm glad you're doing this, so now I don't have to! laugh
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 22/09/17 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by fireundubh
Can you add the missing skillbooks? There are a number of scrolls that don't have skillbook recipes.

Skillbook recipes are also rather inconsistent.

It'd also be nice if we could deconstruct weapons and armor to produce crafting materials.

I'm glad you're doing this, so now I don't have to! laugh

I will work on scrolls and skillbooks on next version.

There are some several recipes for deconstructing armor and weapons with scrapper's pickaxe.
Posted By: tyrantkyng Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 23/09/17 03:36 AM
[quote=tyrantkyng]Any chance of getting armor dying backing in? Loved being able to dye my armor all sorts of colors. Why did they remove this??!! [/quote]

I will look create new items when i begin creating a new mod about crafting spot and crafter npcs. [/quote]

Sure hope someone adds this back in. So stupid they removed this awesome feature. Hope you add it in your mod so we don't have to worry about compatibility, this(your) mod looks so good and would hate to have to not use it when/if somebody brings armor dying back in.E
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 23/09/17 01:57 PM
[Linked Image]

(V 0.4)
- Craft Arrow shafts and heads with your favorite pickaxe and ingredients!
- Combine Fire arrowhead and wood scraps to make Smoke arrowhead.
- Various new arrowhead crafting recipes.
- Use your pickaxe to make 2 fuses from rope.
- Craft empty grenades with your hammer
- Make smoke bomb using campfire and wood scraps
- Make new Armor Piercing Grenade!

- Rings Boosts have been added.
- Throw your unwanted amulets and rings to oven and give them new stats with precious gems!
Posted By: FOUR Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 24/09/17 05:44 PM
hmm how can i download it ?
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 24/09/17 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by FOUR
hmm how can i download it ?

This is available on steam right now. I will upload the mod on nexus when i cover all aspects of the crafting and release v 1.0

[Linked Image]

(V 0.5)
- Pick your favorite crafting spot.
- Scrap wheelbarrow to get wheel.
- Make Crafting Stations and use them to craft your items. (Oven, Well, Whetstone, Campfire, Boiling Pot, Anvil, Spinning Wheel)
- Create Chests to store your items. (9 craftable chests have been added.)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: FOUR Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 24/09/17 06:34 PM
Thansk for answer so i wait for you to add it on nexus
Posted By: fireundubh Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 25/09/17 12:48 AM
I don't think adding a Scrapper's Pickaxe is the best way to do scrapping, especially since Metal Scrap doesn't appear as loot until Level 9.

I would suggest:

- Hammer + Metal = Metal Scrap
- Cutting Tool + Leather = Leather Scrap
- Cutting Tool + Cloth = Cloth Scrap

Speaking of Hammers, there's supposed to be a TOOL_Hammer_A weapon, but it's missing. This is the one item with the ObjectCategory "Hammer."

Also, here's a few recipe ideas for your collection:

- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Crystal = Crystal
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Diamond= Diamond
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Diamond_B = Diamond_B
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Malachite = Malachite
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Ruby = Ruby
- Oven: Oil + Poison + Candle = Soap
- Oven: Oil + Poison + Honey = Soap
Posted By: John Doe Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 25/09/17 05:08 AM
There is a desperate need for craftable/upgradeable Spears, as they are far and few in between. Rather than hope and wait for that rare drop, it would be nice to break down all those other weapons and make one to order.
Posted By: John Doe Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 25/09/17 06:42 AM
I don't think adding a Scrapper's Pickaxe is the best way to do scrapping, especially since Metal Scrap doesn't appear as loot until Level 9.

I'll second that. I'd like to get into this mod right away in all my playthroughs, but that isn't possible when Metal Scrap is essential. Is it possible to make all 1H Hammers and Axes count as craft hammers and 1H swords and daggers count as cutting tools?

Speaking of which, do rare materials drop when salvaging rare gear like blues and purples?
Posted By: fireundubh Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 25/09/17 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by John Doe
Is it possible to make all 1H Hammers and Axes count as craft hammers and 1H swords and daggers count as cutting tools?

The CuttingTool category is already pretty broad, and includes daggers, knives, swords, axes, and the two-handed varieties. The problem is the Hammer category is just virtually unused.
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 25/09/17 10:11 AM

I would suggest:

- Hammer + Metal = Metal Scrap
- Cutting Tool + Leather = Leather Scrap
- Cutting Tool + Cloth = Cloth Scrap

Speaking of Hammers, there's supposed to be a TOOL_Hammer_A weapon, but it's missing. This is the one item with the ObjectCategory "Hammer."

Also, here's a few recipe ideas for your collection:

- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Crystal = Crystal
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Diamond= Diamond
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Diamond_B = Diamond_B
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Malachite = Malachite
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Ruby = Ruby
- Oven: Oil + Poison + Candle = Soap
- Oven: Oil + Poison + Honey = Soap

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm planing to add a Crafter's Cutting tool and also another new station like weavery for cloth and leather purposes.

You can find some metal scraps near Nebora on Fort Joy to craft Scrapper's Pickaxe. After that you can scrap your metal armor to get metal and scale scraps.

I'm using crafter's hammer for crafting new armor and weapons.

I dont want to use vanilla tools as my recipes, since i cannot assign weapons (tools like pickaxe, dagger etc.) root templates.

I will add cleansing recipes as suggest to gems. Thank you again.

Originally Posted by John Doe
There is a desperate need for craftable/upgradeable Spears, as they are far and few in between. Rather than hope and wait for that rare drop, it would be nice to break down all those other weapons and make one to order.

Weapon crafting and upgrading is my new focus now. I will create recipes for them in next version.

You can find some metal scraps near Nebora on Fort Joy to craft Scrapper's Pickaxe.

Blue and purple items unfortunately dont have separate craft recipes. They get a prefix only and stat of the item in editor doesnt change. So i cannot work on them as different items.
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 25/09/17 03:43 PM
[Linked Image]

(V 0.6)
- Craft weapons with your Hammer on anvil.
- Sharpen your weapons on whetstone and increase their damage!
- Use sinew and strong sinew to upgrade your bows and crossbows. (Create strong sinew with using campfire.)

[h1]Planned Features:[/h1]

(v0.7) Complete overhaul on foods and ingredients
(v0.8)Crafting skillbooks and scrolls more effectively
(v0.9)New Rune craft system
Posted By: Kido Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 25/09/17 08:26 PM
A quick question. Any plans to make wands/staffs damage increase recipe as well? (it could be based on essence lv 1-14 small 15+ high quality)
Posted By: fireundubh Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 25/09/17 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by Elvasat
I dont want to use vanilla tools as my recipes, since i cannot assign weapons (tools like pickaxe, dagger etc.) root templates.

Yes, you can.

1. Create a root template, or derive one from an existing root template.
2. Create a stat record.
3. Attach the stat record to the root template by filling in the Stats field in the root template.

The name of the stat record does not have to match the name of the root template.
Posted By: Hiver Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 26/09/17 06:03 AM
A minor suggestion, i would like the food items and crafting to be more sensible.

And easier on the players both from need to figure out the right combinations and ease of getting rid of all those food items more easily because they clog the inventory a lot. In addition to all other stuff.

Thing is, most food items you can craft require some very specific ingredients and there is a lot of everyday combinations that everyone knows but just dont exist in the game.

Water + fish = fish soup, for example.
There is a lot of simple soups that should be available.

Then there is a need to craft "meals" from several ingredients, not just two specific ones.
There can be a lot of various cakes added, as well as broths and stews that can have lax demand on exact ingredients but could easily be made from several. Like cooking 4 or five or six fruits into a fruit cake, or several fish into a fish stew, or several vegetables into a vegatable cake or a stew.
Same goes for meat. Just let me throw several pieces in the pot and get a slightly better meal.

I would add some small bonus for each item used so a stew with six ingredients could have a 1 or 2% greater effect for each component then the one with two or three. And maybe these "greater meals" could have an additional elemental resistance added. or maybe boost an attribute for some reasonable amount for specific number of turns. More ingredients - the longer the effect lasts.

Being able to set up your own cooking station is mandatory but i see this mod already takes care of that so thats great.

Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 26/09/17 07:12 AM

Yes, you can.
1. Create a root template, or derive one from an existing root template.
2. Create a stat record.
3. Attach the stat record to the root template by filling in the Stats field in the root template.
The name of the stat record does not have to match the name of the root template.

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=75870&Number=620772#Post620772

Originally Posted by Hiver
A minor suggestion, i would like the food items and crafting to be more sensible.
And easier on the players both from need to figure out the right combinations and ease of getting rid of all those food items more easily because they clog the inventory a lot. In addition to all other stuff.
Thing is, most food items you can craft require some very specific ingredients and there is a lot of everyday combinations that everyone knows but just dont exist in the game.
Water + fish = fish soup, for example.
There is a lot of simple soups that should be available.
Then there is a need to craft "meals" from several ingredients, not just two specific ones.
There can be a lot of various cakes added, as well as broths and stews that can have lax demand on exact ingredients but could easily be made from several. Like cooking 4 or five or six fruits into a fruit cake, or several fish into a fish stew, or several vegetables into a vegatable cake or a stew.
Same goes for meat. Just let me throw several pieces in the pot and get a slightly better meal.
I would add some small bonus for each item used so a stew with six ingredients could have a 1 or 2% greater effect for each component then the one with two or three. And maybe these "greater meals" could have an additional elemental resistance added. or maybe boost an attribute for some reasonable amount for specific number of turns. More ingredients - the longer the effect lasts.
Being able to set up your own cooking station is mandatory but i see this mod already takes care of that so thats great.

Those are good suggestions indeed. I will definitely take them into account in next version of the mod. Since my main focus is Food and Ingredient recipes now.

I will rework on used materials and stats of the result. Basically more food goes into pot, more stats you gain from the food. I want to have a comprehensive Food crafting overhaul. It might take a little bit time.

Do you have any more recipes in your mind like fish soup? I would love to hear that.

I started a new topic about food recipes. Everyone can contribute if they want.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1139958448/1495615865230097642/
Posted By: fireundubh Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 26/09/17 07:45 AM

I saw it already. You're looking in the wrong place.

There is no RootTemplate column in Armor, Weapon, and Shield stats.

You don't assign the RootTemplate to the stat record.

You assign the stat record to the RootTemplate.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Hiver Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 26/09/17 08:11 AM
water+fish = fish soup - add more fish to get a better version of the fish soup.
water+2(any)fish+tomato+potato = fish stew or "brudet"
water+those fing crab pincers i can never find a use for = crab soup
water+crab pincers+fish+seashells+tomato+wine = gregada

water+meat= meat soup + more meat = better soup
water+meat+meat+potato = meat stew (any meat types) + paprika = better stew
water+meat+flour = meatloaf
water+chicken legs = chicken soup

water + flour + eyaballs = lizard delight pie (usable only by lizards, gives disease to other races)

water+(any)rock+flour = dwarven bread (can be thrown as a weapon doing small amount of bludgeoning damage + chance of knockdown + bypasses magical armor)
- edited, maybe meat isnt necessary here... probably not.

Dwarven bread+stick or branch+rope=mace (small damage+chance of knockdown+bypasses magical armor)

There can be similar special food items for Elfs and Undead only. Something based around wood, branches and various plants (all those used for potions otherwise) and mushrooms for Elves. Elves eat freaky stuff style.

Undead already have poisonous food so something along that style...

ill add more if i remember.
Posted By: Setlec Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 26/09/17 11:52 AM
Hello there,

I was wondering when you will upload this crazy useful mod on nexus... I've got DOS2 from gog and well it doesn't have the steam workshop support.

Cheers
Posted By: Holvr Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 26/09/17 12:49 PM
Awesome mod idea. Better crafting is always more than welcome.

Ons question/suggestion, though: Have you thought about tying some of the more powerful crafting recipes to a new skill? Perhaps "tinkering" or something along the lines.

The skill itself would govern the recipes you have access to by walling them off behind the needed skill level and also potentially unlocking some crafting-related traits.

It'd allow for even more robust and useful crafting system without that "free for all" style, which allows you to make anything you wish as long as you google the recipe.

Also, as a sidenote, certain recipes could also be purchasable from merchants or looted, either as a way to somewhat circumvent the need for higher crafting skill or as a way of putting a completely unique recipes that would ONLY be accessible via that one particular merchant or found in that one specific place/chest/enemy corpse.
Posted By: Setlec Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 26/09/17 03:30 PM
here are some ideas for future food recipes:
Bread + cheese+tomato = bruschetta
cold smashed potato + meat = steak & smashed potato
pepper + garlic + any meat/fish + pumpkin + tomato = pepper stew
boiled potato + cheese = raclette (suisse food)
boiled potato + garlick + any meat = Ragout
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 26/09/17 06:44 PM

I saw it already. You're looking in the wrong place.
There is no RootTemplate column in Armor, Weapon, and Shield stats.
You don't assign the RootTemplate to the stat record.

You assign the stat record to the RootTemplate.

This gives world items a stat. But i use stats of objects, armor and weapons.

Here is the thing for example i want to create a recipe for crafting Glove. So i put stat of the glove to result section on comborecipes. But since it doesnt have root template it takes random glove from the world. And with this craft recipe name becomes wrong. Objects and potions are fine since you can assign them root templates on stats. But because of there is none for armour and weapons they have visual and text errors ingame.

water+fish = fish soup - add more fish to get a better version of the fish soup.
water+2(any)fish+tomato+potato = fish stew or "brudet"
water+those fing crab pincers i can never find a use for = crab soup
water+crab pincers+fish+seashells+tomato+wine = gregada
water+meat= meat soup + more meat = better soup
water+meat+meat+potato = meat stew (any meat types) + paprika = better stew
water+meat+flour = meatloaf
water+chicken legs = chicken soup
water + flour + eyaballs = lizard delight pie (usable only by lizards, gives disease to other races)
water+(any)rock+flour = dwarven bread (can be thrown as a weapon doing small amount of bludgeoning damage + chance of knockdown + bypasses magical armor)
- edited, maybe meat isnt necessary here... probably not.
Dwarven bread+stick or branch+rope=mace (small damage+chance of knockdown+bypasses magical armor)

Good recipes thanks mate, i will add them. I managed to create new ui icons for items. So i have infinite possibilites right now. (3d will be the same but who cares about 3ds of inventory items anyway.)

Originally Posted by Setlec
Hello there,
I was wondering when you will upload this crazy useful mod on nexus... I've got DOS2 from gog and well it doesn't have the steam workshop support.
Bread + cheese+tomato = bruschetta
cold smashed potato + meat = steak & smashed potato
pepper + garlic + any meat/fish + pumpkin + tomato = pepper stew
boiled potato + cheese = raclette (suisse food)
boiled potato + garlick + any meat = Ragout
Cheers

Soon i will cover magic and Food recipes of the crafting overhaul then i will upload final version there.

Thank you for the recipes.

Originally Posted by Holvr

Ons question/suggestion, though: Have you thought about tying some of the more powerful crafting recipes to a new skill? Perhaps "tinkering" or something along the lines.

Great ideas. unfortunately my coding capabilities are really limited. I'm stuck with what i have. But i will try to find workarounds for your suggestions. I wished there is a crafting stat like first game.
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 26/09/17 06:45 PM
[Linked Image]

(v0.7)
- Create Bags and place your items in them. Stop messing around in your inventories and organize them.
- Create Mortar&Pestle with your hammer.
- Use your Mortar&Pestle and get spices for delicious food!
- Bake and make delicious food with amazing capabilities on oven and boiling food. They will be your best companion, so start searching and collecting their ingredients at traders.

----------------------------

Wonderful news for the mod. I have managed to add new ui icons for the items (thanks to baardvaark). I can add more recipes without 2d visual restriction right now!
Posted By: Hiver Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 26/09/17 07:50 PM
Could you also please check and see if its possible to revert to DOS1 way of refilling water bottles?

Maybe im wrong but as far as ive played i wasnt able to just use a bottle or a mug on a water barrel, but instead now i have to fucking take the barrel into my inventory and then use crafting to refill bottles?

Same for oil or poison barrels.

And thats just idiotic beyond belief.

Maybe im missing something ... i refuse to think someone actually made this change and thinks its alright. It seems too absurd.

btw, the Dwarven bread would technically need gravel, but i thought not to complicate it too much. Yet if you feel you could add that step so a hammer+stone = gravel that would be great. If not just leave it as it is.
Its a little homage/easter egg for Terry Pratchett, if anyone is wondering.
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 28/09/17 05:24 AM
Could you also please check and see if its possible to revert to DOS1 way of refilling water bottles?

btw, the Dwarven bread would technically need gravel, but i thought not to complicate it too much. Yet if you feel you could add that step so a hammer+stone = gravel that would be great. If not just leave it as it is.
Its a little homage/easter egg for Terry Pratchett, if anyone is wondering.

Right click/combine

Nexus link has been added for Gog users.

https://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/87/?
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 28/09/17 09:18 PM

Great news for all. I have implemented crafting resurrection skill-book. (Huge shootout to baardvaark for helping me.) Here is the sneak peek. Crafting recipe will change.

https://imgur.com/a/loivZ

There will be a lot of content in v.08 related with magical/demonic items and a lot of new foods. Coming soon..
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 01/10/17 07:03 PM
[Linked Image]

- Workbench added to the game. Craft it and use this station to boost your empty rings and amulets.
- Accessory Kit added to the game. Craft it and use this station to boost your empty rings and amulets.

[Linked Image]

- One handed maces added to craft able weapons and whetstone weapon boosting.
- Knockdown Arrowhead recipe changed to prevent gold exploit.
- A lot of traditional consumable foods added to the game.
- Bags Ui have been changed with better visuals.
-Scrapper's Pickaxe recipe changed.
-Added new cooking recipes with wide variety of boosts.
-Accessory Kit fixed. It will have normal visual now.
-Some minor fixes

- 3 new bags added. (Key, Quest, Valuables)
- Get nails from wooden and metal crates.
- Scrap bowstring to get sinews.
- Poison your wands with a poison source.

[Linked Image]

(V.09)
- Rip faces of your enemies and use them for crafting Demon Altar. You can do all your craftings related with scrolls and skillbooks here. Try your luck.
- Resurrection Skill and skillbook added to game. Craft one and use it with your experienced Necromancers. This will save you a lot of gold.
- Bless your Tools with pixie dust and make them magical!
- Craft Magic Altar to create wands and staves.
- Make Gold Bars from your precious gold items on anvil. Use them to give skill&boosts to your weapons and armor. (Comprehensive boosts will be added on next version.)
Posted By: Setlec Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 01/10/17 11:16 PM
that's a nice update, now a serious question, any ETA for a nexus upload? thank you
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 02/10/17 05:44 AM
It is already on nexus.
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 03/10/17 08:57 PM
Here is the Sneak-peek what will be on V0.91 Companions and Craftable Traps!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Setlec Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 03/10/17 11:04 PM
thank you for the mod!
Posted By: Xaelyn Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 04/10/17 06:36 AM
Is there any chance you could add a way to unlock all recipes (both default recipes and those added by your mod)? I've been trying myself but I'm not having much luck. Adding a book that does so wouldbe one way, and I've tried myself but I can't figure out how to add or change the results of using a book in the editor.
The other way would a script but I'm not exactly certain how to write it.
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 04/10/17 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Xaelyn
Is there any chance you could add a way to unlock all recipes (both default recipes and those added by your mod)? I've been trying myself but I'm not having much luck. Adding a book that does so wouldbe one way, and I've tried myself but I can't figure out how to add or change the results of using a book in the editor.
The other way would a script but I'm not exactly certain how to write it.

You can assign it via use actions on items. Select recipe book and recipes you want to assign to an item/book.
Posted By: Wolfsilver Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 06/10/17 05:45 PM
Hi guys, so it's my first Divinity game and some mod seem interesting.
For each game i modded, this could be cause some issues with online feature.

So i'm just wondering, does modding Divinity may cause some issues to play with other players online?
Thanks for your answer :)
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 10/10/17 08:08 PM
Here is the sneak peek for latest update:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Baardvark Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 10/10/17 11:31 PM
Very nice! Time for some serious dress-up battles wink
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 14/10/17 01:32 PM
[Linked Image]
(V 0.95)
- Something has changed on Rivellon! Voidwokens turned all your armors to bronze, they are rusted. Worry not! You can dye them with total of 20 different pleasant colors as you like.
- There are several options for getting dyes.
- Create a distillery station and craft dyes from mushroom and herbs.
- Get them from several ingredient traders.
- Trade with random people and see if they have a warming color of dye in their inventories.
- Find them on world instead of random junk items.

You can show your armor combines here, lets see your color of preference wink
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1139958448/1483232961038482643/

- Several armor enchantments have been added. Craft Rune of Skills to boost them with selection of skills. Also boost your armors with gold bars.
- Craft Rune of Uniqueness and use it to create new type of belts.
- Amount of items in Ingredient Traders has been slightly increased.

- Scrap your unwanted amulets and rings into gold bars.
- Pestle your fish bones (x3) to get some bone dust.
- Transmute nails, feathers, needles and quills.
[Linked Image]
- Annoying sound of Boiling Pot is fixed.
- Summoner's Goulash has been tweaked. It gives -%50 Accuracy to consumer now.

For making armor dyeing alive, need to change 2 of the vanilla stats in files. I have changed armor stats on ItemProgressionVisuals.txt and inventory of ingredient traders on TreasureTable.txt . Ask the modder if he/she changed these entries in those files. (Don't ask me, i dont know what they have changed.) And demand a compatibility patch from them if you want to use both mods.

Here is the poll for possible feature on next versions of the game. Let me hear what you think about it.
http://www.strawpoll.me/14111836

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Elvasat Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 23/10/17 12:46 PM
Get Spooky!

[Linked Image]

- New Halloween Event Features:

- Craft Pumpkin Helmet, scare your friends!
- Be a djinn and maybe make your wishes come true!
- Craft burning skull helmet. (Beware, it burns your hair if you have. Don't worry if you are bald)
- Create candle wands and burn your friends.
- Make some Halloween potion and turn into spooky characters for short period of time.
- And many more...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This is limited time event. After the event period, items will remain but recipes to get them will be removed from the mod. So make sure you stack enough of them.
Posted By: Jopo80 Re: [Mod] Crafting Overhaul - 18/07/18 01:44 AM
Hello, just returning from a long hiatus to play DIvinity Original Sin 2 with crafting overhaul mod enabled of course. hehe

If I may I might have a few suggestions to add to the mod in possible future updates?

- Rune of Boons and Banes crafting, that might be good if one wishes to mass produce the items that require it.

Farming; Make a "Crafters Garden Plot" or something, using maybe the flower pot or some other suitable 3d object? This crafting station would be used to craft plants, herbs, mushrooms etc. just add water and so on.

Maybe make a recipe that growing high grade stuff like superior herbs etc. requires an additional ingredient like pixie dust or bone dust, but not in so much quantity that it becomes impossible to mass produce.
For example, in my game I´m trying to make a lot of gigantic runes and that requires a lot of pixie dust, so growing stardust herbs in mass quantities would be good, like if it were that in the garden plot you would get 3-4xherbs etc. for every unit of pixie dust or other stuff used as fertilizer? Fish buried in garden could be used as fertilizer? (remember reading about that somewhere long ago?)

And if fish are used as fertilizer for example, then maybe a "crafter´s fish rack"? Just combine the fish rack with fishing rod to get a random amount of random fish? And of course a recipe for fishing rod, long branch, thread and maybe a nail or needle for hook? grin

OK, there´s a few ideas I came up during my current playthrough, next time I might post a few food recipes for fun. grin
© Larian Studios forums