Divinity Banner
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
24 minutes ago

Someone is looking in to the possibility of increasing the text size, but I'm not sure what the status is on that.
I'm not sure how much work it would be to allow scaling the map icons.

I can check with the programmers on the highlighting and icons, but I'm pretty sure something like that would not be feasible at this point.
4 53 Read More
Baldur's Gate III - General
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Sordak
there was a thread about the mindflayer world in FR up a while ago, basically theres a variety of places mindflayers can come from and several of them could in theory possess a nautiloid

Well, forgotten realms wiki's claims that mind flayers. or at least their ancestor, originate from Far Realm. And while we touched upon the issue of information availability on wiki's, you should definitely leave your mark in history by registering on divinity fandom wiki and help out with filling it with information from Divinity game series. There also a rumor going on that if you will create 3000 pages with content on this wiki, you will get real life psionic powers. But no one managed it so far to prove it or disprove it.

Back to Baldur Gate 3, would be nice if players will get an opportunity to become llithids themself.
112 5,781 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Bugs & Technical Problems
1 hour ago

I was unable to reproduce this, checking with the power and electric infusions.

If you are playing on PC, try verifying local files, to see if that helps, or on console try clearing the cache.

In the Steam library, right click on the game and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.
With the GOG version, in the (optional) Galaxy client, select Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the left column, then click on the More button, and in the Manage menu select 'Verify / Repair'.

To clear the PS4 cache: press and hold the PlayStation button on the controller, select 'Turn Off PS4', wait another 30 second after it finishes shutting down, and start it again.

On Xbox, to clear the cache:
- press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down
- unplug the power cable and wait 30 seconds
- plug the console back in and turn it on
- log into the same Xbox Live account you were using, start the game and let it sync, if required

If that doesn't help and you are playing on PC, please email supportdos2@larian.com with a save where this can be reproduced (or post/email/PM a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) and if available your most recent save where you could still cast infusions on the bloated corpse. If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.
1 22 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin - Technical Issues
1 hour ago
I have been playing DOS:EE for over 300 hrs. and have a party of lvl 16 chars. This didn't happen before but now any time I click on the trade button with any vedor the game locks up and I need to End Task. The game generates a crash dump .dmp file but I can't read it as it's not text.

I've been reading a lot of threads about why this is happening and how to solve it (if possible). All indicators seem to suggest my save game files are corrupt but I have no idea.

Maybe there's no cure and the longer I play this I'm just borked. That sucks as I enjoy the game and have put a lot of time into character dev, crafting, items, etc. As it is it's unplayable.

Any ideas? Can I find out if it is 100% bad save file?

Thx
0 3 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
10 hours ago
I used a couple teleports to position Gwynne through the palisade gates. Used a third to teleport the magister Jonathan near the gates and he ran through the gates to fight Gwynn. We wrecked Jonathan and by that time the magister knight got to the gate entrance. Wrecked him there. Pushed Gwynne further away with a teleport and froze him with Cryogenics while the rest of my party ran to finish up the magister ranger. Done. Long as Gwynne keeps that chain lightning on that side of the gates, no issues.
14 16,899 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
12 hours ago
Originally Posted by KaidenJuan
I'm reading a lot of conflicting information on turn order in this game. It seems confirmed that in Tactician, it's you, enemy, you, enemy etc. Meaning there's no point is putting points into Wits until after you 've maxed your primary damage stat, https://vidmate.onl/ and even then, you're only doing it for crit chance because initiative means nothing. https://wordcounter.onl/ https://vidmate.onl/ https://mobdro.onl/

Is this also true in Classic? I'm trying to determine if I should invest int https://mobdro.onl/ o Wits every couple of levels or if that's point https://wordcounter.onl/ less and I should ignore initiative. m

issue solved!!
2 105 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin - General
Yesterday at 04:52 PM
Nearly at the end of the game imp Dark Underlord explains backstory of imps race and this was presented as a part of narration, lore expansion of Divinity universe.
In this version race of imps are in fact half-demons and originated from demon world Nemesis, where they were enslaved by those demons by putting their names in some magic book with the name codex, but they were able to steal it and travel into the Rivellon...
So, what about goddess Xantezza, isn't she look like imp and created them in her image? Isn't imps were already in Dragon Commander as active part of empire, which was, what, 8000 years ago? Why Nemesis is considered a demon world and isn't it was native world of Raanaar, who not a demons at all?
Why Larian isn't checking information which they put literally a game earlier? D:OS2 is so much confusing now than earlier.

0 12 Read More
Yesterday at 11:23 AM
What? Larian and Google are not connected. If the Stadia fails than Larian will still have gotten their money for releasing it there. And the majority of their audience is on PC. Larian couldn't care less about the success of the Stadia.
3 107 Read More
RPG Chat(English)
20/01/20 04:43 PM
Hello. I am one of the few contributors to the wiki and I can confirm that the wiki indeed could use any help as there are relatively few of us. I have been trying to make contributions (Atleasts some small) everyday but it is getting harder to keep focused on the wiki when you have real life problems to deal with laugh
Btw if people have any questions or suggestions with the wiki but you are unsure whether they will fit I suggest writing on wiki discord as there are more people there and there is higher chance that you get a reply sooner (Atleast I think so) smile
P.S. I apologize for any ehm gramatic or word mistakes as english is not my mother language.
1 30 Read More
20/01/20 06:38 AM
Thanks for the response! I've been busy this weekend and only just now had a chance to try it out. The skills weren't restored upon re-enabling the mod, but on second look they really weren't all that expensive and I re-buying them wasn't really as big of a deal as I had expected. Since it's only this mod and nothing that would mess up the save by disabling, I'll just keep going this way. I really do appreciate taking the time to answer and help though!
4 101 Read More
19/01/20 08:14 AM

I can reproduce this with Divinity Unleashed mod enabled. I don't know why it would only start happening recently, though.
3 68 Read More
General
19/01/20 04:49 AM
I don't know how to code, but I was able to make a simple mod that causes Tarquin to follow you throughout the game. He's still a trader with all the same functionality, and there are a few issues (he won't fight in the Driftwood arena, he will still just pray for you in the final battle, he detects crimes even though I tried to turn this off, and he can't be resurrected) but otherwise it works from what I can tell. He'll still wander off to Stonegarden, and this mod does not add him to Fort Joy, but as soon as you get to the cemetery gates, he'll follow you for the rest of the game. I gave Tarquin Arcane Stitch, Rain, and Blood Rain for a little more utility. I tried to do the exact same thing with Almira, but she won't teleport with you between areas, maybe due to some scripting relating to her questline.

I've really been enjoying playing through with Tarquin hanging around the whole time. So I was wondering, would it be possible for anyone to figure out how to give all this functionality to other characters like Almira, fix the bugs, or to implement features like making Tarquin level with the party or become controllable directly like Delorus/Saheila? I think full-scale mods that turn major NPCs into full followers would be a really cool idea.
0 23 Read More
General
19/01/20 02:13 AM
Hmm; I found Jake the second time but don't remember moving a flower pot. I guess I must have, though. Jake in the basement was too tough - I ran.
5 111 Read More
General
19/01/20 02:04 AM

Unfortunately, it would require an overhaul of the way the mask works to allow customising the shapeshifted appearances.
1 42 Read More
19/01/20 02:04 AM

I'll check if that is intended (the bonus not going over the max).
1 36 Read More
18/01/20 08:45 PM
Thanks good to know!

I forgot to mention - perhaps an unpack or auto unpack option would be helpful too. Or simply expanding on the inventory filters already available. Lots of ways to tweak it.
2 79 Read More
18/01/20 06:53 PM
I have the Brimstone Angels Saga as audiobooks.
10 982 Read More
18/01/20 06:51 PM
I added Ravenloft: Strahd's Posession, Stone Prophet and Spelljammer: Pirates of Realmspace into the list.
5 1,012 Read More
18/01/20 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Lying Dandy
PAX East starts on February 27th.

Good looks, my bad.
256 12,521 Read More
18/01/20 09:29 AM
That will be good. >_<
4 375 Read More
18/01/20 08:16 AM

Your main character should also have learned Bless in the Hall of Echoes. It doesn't show up on the rights side of the skill window under Innate skills, but should be in the left side list of available (1 memory slot) skills. Try filtering the skill list to just Sourcery skills (pentagram in a circle).

If that is not the case, and you are playing on PC, please email supportdos2@larian.com with your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc), as well as your most recent save before heading to the Hall of Echoes and learning Bless on Ifan, if available. If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

There is a way to get the source collar off Ifan, after you find the Seeker's camp.
1 57 Read More
18/01/20 07:49 AM

We are looking into issues with adding the Korean localisation on consoles, but there is no estimate yet for if or when this may be available.
1 36 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
18/01/20 04:43 AM
I seem to be totally outclassed at this point. I'm not sure if finding the queen (Justina) is the reason - it's not clear whether or not I missed enough side tasks to raise my crew a level or two - or it's just a bad build. Anyway, I started a new campaign. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this one.

NOTE: to clarify, I am not able to win the battle to find the red princess and could not free Arhu. Seems there was a third battle in Arx that I can't remember but was unable to win.
5 167 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
18/01/20 04:36 AM
I think the women trader hanging around the kitchen of Ft Joy has summoning books.
3 88 Read More
18/01/20 03:00 AM
Well just in the PHB Clerics, Paladin, Rangers, Druids and Bards all get good to great healing magic. If they use subclasses and classes beyond the PHB, then the Artificer Class can heal, the Divine Soul Sorcerer can be a very powerful healer second only to a Life Cleric and can even enhance someone elses healing spell, the Celestial Patron Warlock has descent healing and the new (UA) Way of Mercy Monk is a good healer for a none spellcasting class.

For tanks the Oath of the Ancient Paladin provides great protection for those around them within their aura and then their is the Cavalier Fighter from XGTE.
5 318 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5