Posted By: Lynn
Patch 1.47 for Beyond Divinity released - 15/12/04 03:13 PM
Patch 1.47 for the English version of Beyond Divinity has been made available on our support site. Click here to download it.
Bugfixes in v1.45 to 1.47
- Locked Chests now have a lockpicking level
- Fixed missing BF key in Act 3
- Fixed Skill points cheat (unlearn -save/load)
- Fixed Pickpocket cheat (ctrl-click stack)
- Fixed Vitality and Magic calculations when restarting the game
- Fixed possible loss of skill points when canceling in skill window
- Fixed quest bug in Act4 when Tax didn't want to give key anymore
- Fixed chests in Act4 that couldn't be opened
- Fixed disappearing BF traders in Act5
- Fixed NPC's hopping out of playfield as a result of pressing ALT-TAB
- Fixed some quest entries and XP in Act3
- Earthquake spell stops when being teleported
- Fixed "Too Heavy" Message Flood
- Requirements of items in Trade window now display properly
- Fixed an issue with Identify skill
- Fixed a crash related to unlearning a skill and switching characters
- Fixed the large stamina potions
- When buying a lower skill level than already in skill list, highest level will remain
- Changed penalty of overweight: When overweight, the player can't move any longer, but is able to rearrange his inventory.
IMO playing a wonderful game is no real bother
IMHO, the Larian folks have set a wonderful example of computer game customer support.
any word on the AUSSIE version?