Larian Studios
Posted By: Lynn Playing Divinity II in TripleHead Mode - 12/11/09 05:06 PM
Did you ever wonder how the game would look like when playing in TripleHead Mode?
Have a look at the following videos, pretty amazing!

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

Photos and widescreen screenshots can be viewed here.

Thanks to Lex and Johan for sharing this with us.
ArrrrgH! Now I want to play it like that - but I cannot! It looks awesome!
Posted By: DeviRyuuD Re: Playing Divinity II in TripleHead Mode - 12/11/09 10:04 PM
I doubt there is a 48:10 monitor out there... and putting 3 together, well, frankly i don`t like that. Seems ok however.
Rawwwr, I need this game now! Jan. 5th needs to get here ASAP!
Excuse my ignorance.
Whats the point?
Point?
Instead 1 Awesome, You get 3 Awesome.
(And ofcourse after several hours of playing your eyes became like those of a chicken)
grin
Posted By: Dante123 Re: Playing Divinity II in TripleHead Mode - 14/11/09 02:07 PM
i already play on a 24 inch with max resolution, i think it looks awesome already...

but mm 3x 24 inch... :P
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Playing Divinity II in TripleHead Mode - 17/11/09 02:13 PM
The major problem with triplehead mode is that between each monitor you always have a large space reserved for the LCD frame, so if you are relatively close to the monitors, you will have a large gap betweeen images.

If some brands start releasing monitors with less than 1cm frame (if that is even possible), i can start seeing some rich people investing in this tech, but before that i dont see this going very far.

© Larian Studios forums