Larian Studios
Posted By: TaylorH Are These Quests? - 04/10/17 10:20 AM
Hi there,

So I'm about ready to move on with the ritual and leave my precious Rivellon behind, but I have three big things that I'm wondering if they are quests or quest related or not.

First is a document from a hidden Death Pit filled with booze. The document lists who the boozes goes too and how much they have to pay. They seem to be Army officers.

Next is a document from Timmy, I think I may have found it in the poor part of Rivertown, but that's as much a guess as a memory. He's looking for his lost dog.

Finally, there are two staircases in the Stormfist dungeon. The rightmost one I presume goes to the castle. It's the completely walled off left one that I'm wondering about. Is there any way to access it?

I've included a picture with everything! Thanks

[Linked Image]
upload pic
Posted By: caninelegion Re: Are These Quests? - 05/10/17 01:09 AM
I don't believe any of these are quests. The note in the house with the captive parents appears to me to be a joke of sorts referring to Lassie and Timmy. I believe the note in the pit is color - at least I've never found any tasks relating to it. I'm supposing they were ambushed by orcs or something. The two rooms in the executioner area I asked about myself in the past and was told there was no way of reaching them. So, go ahead and let your friends kill you smile (the ceremony).
Posted By: TaylorH Re: Are These Quests? - 05/10/17 11:00 AM
Hahaha, so That's why I keep asking them if they're sure they'll back me up.

Thank you for the help. My mind jumped to Lassie too, but they both just have 'Quest' vibe, y'know? Especially for the dog one, given how close to the graveyard the family is. I wonder if either had been considered for something more than just a flavour note.

Anyhow, ty!
© Larian Studios forums