Larian Studios
Hi There!

This is I have to say, one of the best diablo-like game I have ever played. I dont know if it's a real RPG (compared to fallout for example, where you can win the game with diplomacy and minimal hack n slash), but the game is Awesome smile

I am scratching my head over a problem though:
throughout the mini islands in the flying fortress, I managed to get 9 of the 10 equipment items of the Aleroth Archmage set, so I am missing the "Aleroth Archmage bracelet".

I have been flying from place to place since 4 hours, please help me I am so frustrated!

thanks!
same here...I thought I did something wrong....coulnt find that damn bracelet.

But I had better items anyway so I didn't care too much.
LOL maybe thats a bug then, if you also have trouble with it frown

But perhaps there is an ultra boost if you get the 10th item, so I really wanna know. ^^
no matter what boost, I already had 700 HP, 500 mana and 300 damage/missile...so that set was too weak for me. But I'm curios too
i have the same problem too ... well first i thought you gain the last part from the shrine in the bonus dungeon if you put them right but not...fail.tryed all aviable combination and doesnt gives the brac :P btw what is this for?any quest or nothing special?also one of the options give you a "broom" Oo you cant pick it anyway smile well if anyone manage to get the archmage bracelet pls let us know smile
thanx in advance
The game has NO BUGS related to set/named items.
You can collect them all if you're careful enough.
Originally Posted by Kein
The game has NO BUGS related to set/named items.
You can collect them all if you're careful enough.

usefull answer smile
Here same. i think it is bug. In one place instead brecelet dropped other thing. Anyone know that with other sets are bugs too ??
I played in 1.00 version of D2.
Finished both, 1.01 and 1.02 versions of the game.

I didn't encounter any bugs related to named items. They didn't disappear MYSTICALLY.
So, I repeat myself - there is NO. SUCH. BUGS.

If you can't find some parts - it means you just can't find it. Too bad, try harder. Powerful set is not supposed to be giver you for free.

Only Ulthring set is in diff locations.

P.S. I just don't remember where each part of Archmage set in which chest.
What is archmage set and what require
Ulthring set is best. laugh

Archmage set requires around 47 intelect I think, at least in 1.01. Got it all, but as warrior/ranger mix.. not usefull for me..

And anyway, did I said that Ulthring is best? laugh

Sets are quite nice, but it should be bit harder to get them..

Plus I hoped that my Ultimate Good two-hander will last a bit longer.. frown

Still I love that sword (noticed that Divine One has same? laugh )
Ulthring set is best.

Not really. It has nice bonuses which is not possible to enchant, correct, but still, with enough malachite gems you can make Scorpion set more powerful.
Originally Posted by alex0419
Hi There!

This is I have to say, one of the best diablo-like game I have ever played. I dont know if it's a real RPG (compared to fallout for example, where you can win the game with diplomacy and minimal hack n slash), but the game is Awesome smile

I am scratching my head over a problem though:
throughout the mini islands in the flying fortress, I managed to get 9 of the 10 equipment items of the Aleroth Archmage set, so I am missing the "Aleroth Archmage bracelet".

I have been flying from place to place since 4 hours, please help me I am so frustrated!

thanks!

Maby you don`t have enough skill in LockPick. Some pices are in locked chests.
Originally Posted by Mescalamba
Ulthring set is best. laugh

Archmage set requires around 47 intelect I think, at least in 1.01. Got it all, but as warrior/ranger mix.. not usefull for me..

And anyway, did I said that Ulthring is best? laugh

Sets are quite nice, but it should be bit harder to get them..

Plus I hoped that my Ultimate Good two-hander will last a bit longer.. frown

Still I love that sword (noticed that Divine One has same? laugh )

so archmage require only intelligence and not STR and DEX
cool
I am mage
fighting without melee weapon
Yes Mage set req. 47 intelect. For the other 2 str and dex is req (Warior - 47 STR and Hunter - 47 DEX).
i'm also just missing the bracelet, try checking this map (http://guides.gamepressure.com/divinityiiegodraconis/guide.asp?ID=8273) i went down the diffrent locations once before but i guess i missed the bracelet again lol :P
Originally Posted by sartek
i'm also just missing the bracelet, try checking this map (http://guides.gamepressure.com/divinityiiegodraconis/guide.asp?ID=8273) i went down the diffrent locations once before but i guess i missed the bracelet again lol :P

So
Archmage set is in flying fortress
where is that
It's here:
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by reanimator4
It's here:
[Linked Image]

Find it and finished game 5 days ago
What is the weapon of this set? One-handed or two-handed sword?
One handed hammer! Just got it myself!
hammer really is not so good, you might want it for the nice bonus but other then that, you wont really need it. Also not the whole set requaiers 47 int, the only parts that do are: helmet, body armer, leg armer. belt, jewelery boots and braclets dont need em i balive
If I am not mistaken, all the sets have a Twohander as a weapon. If I am mistaken, I'm an idiot and ought to be shot.
Bang! rpg008 biggrin
your mistaken, the archmage has a hammer as a wep
I also have a problem with a chest in Kali's Fortress for the warrior set...

More info here!
A Mace. But i found the bracelet ages ago, i just can't find that stupid necklace :p. But i'm going to checkthat map now, so i't wont be too hard now to find it. Thx people
one
what level lockpick do you need to get all this set.. i have no lockpick now as im ownage on all enemy's lvl28 but i could use the armor for the next bit ...
just dont want to put 5 in lock pick for the sake of some armor that might be crap later on..
ull just miss wohlalot if u dont put 5 on it ^^ not jsut crapstuff...
You can always alter your skills by paying some price, so its no big deal. But before the final battle just make sure there no more unnecessary skill left.

But truly once you had access of legendary items from merchants, you wont bother much bout chest's contents anymore. Unless one really low on gold, which I can hardly think will happened, chest can proved to be great source of income, especially those weapons which had tremendously high hp and mp stats on them.
I am also missing the bracelet. I have this map: [url=http://guides.gamepressure.com/divinityiiegodraconis/guide.asp?ID=8273][/url] but when I go to the area where I think it is, I can't find a chest or anything where it would be hidden.
Ok everyone, I don't know if it's been posted yet, but I found the damn bracelet finally. It's on a small platform underneath the island that has Stone's Greenery on it. It's in a wooden chest next to three wood crates clustered up against a rock. Hope that helps.
for those with problems finding the bracelet I have a zip file with 3 images, one from the wood chest, another from the dragon point of view and another with the exact location on map.

Code
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UAWC70QZ
weapon of archmage set is not sword it is one handed warhammer
I, too have the devil's own time finding the bracelet for the Archmage Set. I always do.

Using the map indicated in this thread from Gamepressure, it's in the 3rd location from the far RIGHT of the map (according to the icons given). That is, the one to the left of the indicator for map 5.17. If you land on the top level, there is a chest there, but not the right one. Jump down to the next level and there is a chest there, also not the right one. Jump down to the third level - that's the right chest.
I found the necklace in chest in Sinister cavern and leggins in depleted ore mine.

The set locations were moved between the original release of D2:ED (each of the 3 ten piece sets in one of the flying fortresses) and DKS.

Armor sets (DKS).

Welcome to the forum. wave
this drove me nuts for hours . couldnt find it anywhere . turns out it drops from the key opened chest in the sentinal island quest to ressurect sassan and i had already vendored it without paying any attention to it
If you play the Dragon Knight Saga (DKS) version (so with FoV part incluse) and not the Ego Draconis version :
In the DKS version the place where you can find Armour Sets are CHANGED ! So don't expect to find all the pieces of the Aleroth Archmage Set in Stone's Flying Fortress ! wink

A warm welcome to the forum smile

wave

© Larian Studios forums