Larian Studios
Posted By: Morbo A good trader for my loot - 08/11/09 10:12 AM
I just reached sentinel island and I am starting to get to the point where I am over encumbered. Now I would like to sell some stuff but when I go back to the village blacksmith the items I want to sell
get the following response "Are you sure you want to sell this for only ..."

So is there a trader that will give me a good price for my loot?

I don't want to use a skill point to upgrade the to 120 inventory points

ps: I assume that I'll some storage soon where I can store items?
Posted By: mr.stoner Re: A good trader for my loot - 08/11/09 10:20 AM
you can store the items as i hear in a tower you get or something. Anyweys they ask you if you want to sell the item if that item is read/good/usefull for you i dont think its a price thing as i went through the whole valey found evry single merchent and they all had similar prices
Posted By: guenthar Re: A good trader for my loot - 09/11/09 06:28 AM
It has the message if the item is rare or unique which are more powerful items. If you don't need the item then that message doesn't matter but it will keep you from accidently selling something that is useful to you.
Posted By: Inelinc Re: A good trader for my loot - 10/11/09 01:03 PM
Wich I found really ennoying, you get to pick up a ton of "rare" items you really don't need at all or when you've replaced your rares, youd just sell them right?

And so you check chests or rewards and you take them for the gold they make.

Well when you have about 20 of those rare's in your bags wich is easy to obtain after playing a while you have to see that dialog a 20 times if your sure if you want to sell that item for a certain price, wich was pretty annoying.

Hope there will be an option someday that you could choose to remove a confimation check on selling rare's/items on your own risk.
Posted By: strontium Re: A good trader for my loot - 11/11/09 04:11 PM
sounds like windows
© Larian Studios forums