Larian Studios
Posted By: veteranpants Divine and zandalor *spoiler* - 09/11/09 08:39 PM
How do you beat these guys. Im lvl 34, the game is on easy, and I only survive for 5 seconds. Its driving me mad silly
Some tips how to beat em?
Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: Divine and zandalor *spoiler* - 09/11/09 08:40 PM
Did you try to hit them
Posted By: Kein Re: Divine and zandalor *spoiler* - 09/11/09 10:30 PM
LOL @ Raven.rpg reply XD

Originally Posted by veteranpants
How do you beat these guys. Im lvl 34, the game is on easy, and I only survive for 5 seconds. Its driving me mad silly
Some tips how to beat em?

Well... do you have potions? Use them, it help. Also, I suggest you to kill soldiers first. Run, jump, call for Creature, summon someone if you can...
Posted By: virumor Re: Divine and zandalor *spoiler* - 10/11/09 12:32 AM
I threw a fireball, then set up a firewall... and things were pretty much over. Then I just used magic blast on the Divine, which killed him and hacked Zandalor to death.

Posted By: Inelinc Re: Divine and zandalor *spoiler* - 10/11/09 01:11 PM
I did pretty much the same, fireball and firewall. use some missles as AE on the remaining soldiers if any, then you can easy hide behind a pilar to gain up mana / hp if needed so.

Hint: Keep your pet out so they have another target to focus on so you don't have to take all of the hits, if you can also summon a demon do so, and the fight becomes even easier.

Magic blast the divine / zandalor depends on who you want dead first, I found it easier to kill the divine first cause zandalor heals him self.

You can toy with him to get all your abilities to cooldown by hiding at pilars and such, hes immune to charm he can be stunned though.

By the way I did it, I fireballed just as Viru, then ran in pretty much and firewalled, the soldiers were all down and Zandalaor was attacking my demon, I killed the divine with magic blast and just watched Zandalor fighting my pet waiting for my cooldowns to go, I magic missled him a few times then magic blast him again and he died, end of story wink
Posted By: veteranpants Re: Divine and zandalor *spoiler* - 10/11/09 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Raven.rpg
Did you try to hit them

I tried rpg005
I always turn into a ladybird and my creature dies pretty fast.
my ghost doesnt survive at all. Hell, I dont think hes does damage disagree

I got alot of potions and im gonna try to kill the divine first. ty for the tips so far thankyou
Live is hard for a rpg006
© Larian Studios forums