Larian Studios
Posted By: Mirls Zenga help me plz - 07/09/10 09:11 PM
hi all im lvl 13 and im stuck at maxoms temple i cant kill the dragon he is stuck
i mean he is hanged in the air and not moving
and how im gona kill him if im using two handed sword?
plz help me
Posted By: Mirls Zenga Re: help me plz - 07/09/10 09:23 PM
plz help
Posted By: Raze Re: help me plz - 07/09/10 09:29 PM

You need to undo his transformation before you will be able to fight him (if you have not completed everything else in Broken Valley, another level or two wouldn't hurt).
Explore everywhere (in the chamber with the bedrooms upstairs); essentially, you need to find the book the librarian is looking for in order to get the associated volume, which (with a couple ingredients) will let you turn Amdusias human.

Help on Killing Amdusias. Any tips would be nice.

BTW, after completing Maxos temple, you will have access to Sentinel Island. Your first encounter there you can mindread to go up a level, so the higher level you are (I made it to level 18 in the fjords) the more of an experience bonus that will be. You don't need to get to a high level, but it would be better if you got to a new level before entering, to get a full level bonus.

Welcome to the forum. wave
Posted By: dragon master Re: help me plz - 08/09/10 07:50 PM
I need help very very bad ! plz tell me how to get dragon from im on the hall of ecohs iv got the people i need in the battle tower but i cant get in it theres a barrer blocking my way in i got the book at the blood alter and the vile of blood help pleas !!! i just want dragon form
Posted By: Raze Re: help me plz - 08/09/10 08:24 PM

You also need some dragon scales in order to turn Amdusias human again, which can be found on the ground along the path to the blood alter. Read the book in your inventory that the librarian gave to you (a book of counter spells) and it will turn Amdusias human (if you have the blood and scales).

If you have already picked your battle tower servants, then you are past that point and on Sentinel Island. Have you explored everywhere on the island?
You got a book of magic that can control wind when you rescued the guy on the top of the pillar (near the trainer Kenneth). There is a windy spot near where you start on the island with a tombstone and three candles...
Standing in the windy area, read the book in your inventory to stop the wind, light the 3 candles, talk to Sassan's ghost, go fetch a ring for her to complete a resurrection ceremony, then follow her running to the battle tower to get the force field there dropped.

Welcome to the forum. wave
Posted By: dragon master Re: help me plz - 08/09/10 10:57 PM
ok thanks now how can i get in my battle tower the spot at the way shrine is blocked of by a red force field
Posted By: Raze Re: help me plz - 08/09/10 11:22 PM

You are at the base of the tower, on Sentinel Island? You need to resurrect Sassan in order to get the barrier removed. See the hint and spoiler in my post above.
Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: help me plz - 12/09/10 09:49 PM
Do you want him to finish game for you
© Larian Studios forums