Larian Studios
Posted By: Asyreon Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 05:47 PM
If you missed the concert : http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios/b/392533281

Thank you Kirill, wondrous prestation, it was a pleasure to hear you (that was one passionate prestation for sure).
It was nice of you and Larian to organize this live concert, I wish more studios could be as implicated as you in their games.

I hope to hear more of you in the future (can't wait for DC/D:OS soundtrack to be released) wave

*Bow down*

P.S. : It was too short ! I didn't see your hands bleed, you should have continued until your fainting !
Posted By: Ryu T. Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 05:55 PM
Agreed. It was awesome... Thanks for doing this laugh
Posted By: Timeraider Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 06:00 PM
Jup, great performance and indeed.. more companies should do this :P
Posted By: Blackfalcon Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 06:08 PM
Well indeed thank you Kirill that was brilliant.
Posted By: Rod Lightning Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 06:09 PM
One of the coolest streams I ever attented. The update song encore was very entertaining! wink
Posted By: Noragd Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 06:15 PM
It was excellent concert. Thank you Kirill!
Posted By: Sawovsky Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 06:30 PM
headbanging
Posted By: Fanest Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 07:15 PM
thank you i enjoyed it immensely!
Posted By: Stabbey Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 07:17 PM
Yeah, thank you, that was fantastic.
Posted By: PeopIs Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 07:21 PM
A unique experience! Thank you, Kiril!
Posted By: Estrogen Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 08:08 PM
Was intense laugh
Posted By: AstroZombie Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 08:39 PM
Kirill rocks!
Posted By: Liahim Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 09:55 PM
Thank you, Kirill! Was awesome!
Posted By: Baalka Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 10:29 PM
Thank you Kirill, you're awesome! And you managed that update song impressively... "On piano?" 'Ya, and sing it." "On piano?" well, not impossible for Kirill. Gratz.

PS : sheets =D
Posted By: dwelfusius Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 10:42 PM
Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin just now

http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios/c/2173003
9:00 Fly dragon fly
11:14 dwarven song <3
25:30 piano version update song
Posted By: dwelfusius Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 10:43 PM
and oh yeah..kirill was wickiiid
Posted By: theBlackDragon Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by Baalka
Thank you Kirill, you're awesome! And you managed that update song impressively... "On piano?" 'Ya, and sing it." "On piano?" well, not impossible for Kirill. Gratz.

PS : sheets =D

QFT. Awesome performance! I halfway expected an update after it, I dunno why... wink
Posted By: rhiggins Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 11:23 PM
Very Very nice!!!! Kirill were you Sergei Rachmaninov in another life?
Posted By: Fanest Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 11:41 PM
I figured out that much for now

06:25 Divine Divinity
09:30 ??
13:15 Fly, Dragon, Fly from Divinity II
15:45 Drunk with Dwarven Mirth from Divine Divinity
17:00 Slavic from Divinity II
20:00 ??
22:30 ?? - best one of the ones unknown to me
25:10 ??
30:25 Update song

In Divine Divinity we had 44 songs in Divinity II 32 i really nope they wont dumb it down again. Imo good soundtrack with good variability adds to immersion thats why it shouldn't be neglected.
Posted By: Stabbey Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 11:44 PM
Actually Divinity 2 had nearly 100 different pieces of music. It's just that not as many were released on Kirill's site.
Posted By: Fanest Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 18/04/13 11:53 PM
aaa all's good then i hope they will be similar number now as well cool
Posted By: Robrecht Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 19/04/13 06:21 PM
In the live concert on twitch.tv, 20:57 is Bruges (youtube studio version)

I love Kirill's music, and this was for me the cherry on the cake. It was the first song I ever heard by Kirill, and it immediately got up there with my all time most beautiful songs.

Thank you Kirill for making music that makes life just that bit better. I'm very much looking forward to meeting you (again) on the fan day.
Posted By: dlux Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 21/04/13 02:42 PM
Thank you for the great concert Kirill, you rock! laugh
Posted By: LordCrash Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 21/04/13 04:51 PM
Thank you, Kirill! smile

I've made this special version of the weresheep wallpaper just to honour you and your awesome work! smile

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Baalka Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 21/04/13 05:09 PM
Ah, it's great LC.
Posted By: henryv Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 21/04/13 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Robrecht
In the live concert on twitch.tv, 20:57 is Bruges (youtube studio version)

I love Kirill's music, and this was for me the cherry on the cake. It was the first song I ever heard by Kirill, and it immediately got up there with my all time most beautiful songs.

Thank you Kirill for making music that makes life just that bit better. I'm very much looking forward to meeting you (again) on the fan day.

Kirill's musical pieces are soothing and powerful at the same time! The only composer of classical music that I like is Joe Hisaishi. I'll add Kirill to that list! smile
Posted By: Shane-o Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 22/04/13 01:38 PM
Thankyou so very much, Kirill. It was a privilege to share in your passion <3
Posted By: dwelfusius Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 22/04/13 08:33 PM
merci kirill merci kirill, mercii, merciiiii smile

the flemish/dutch/french people know this
Posted By: Joram Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 23/04/13 05:33 AM
Originally Posted by dwelfusius
merci kirill merci kirill, mercii, merciiiii smile

the flemish/dutch/french people know this

Indeed, I understand "merci" ... thank you ... danke !

Kirill is the best !! claphands
Posted By: Edward Eldritch Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 23/04/13 03:31 PM
I only had time to look in for 10 minutes while it was live, but I enjoyed that and am looking forward to watching a recording of the whole thing. Those 10 minutes did whet my appetite for more, so thanks for that smile
Posted By: LordCrash Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 23/04/13 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by Edward Eldritch
I only had time to look in for 10 minutes while it was live, but I enjoyed that and am looking forward to watching a recording of the whole thing. Those 10 minutes did whet my appetite for more, so thanks for that smile

There you go:
Posted By: Rod Lightning Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 23/04/13 04:05 PM
Glad to see the extra 700k stretch goal. It's a good one and I hope Kirill will be able to utilise that orchestra to its fullest potential!
Posted By: Joram Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 24/04/13 06:49 AM
claphands claphands claphands

A big thankyou to Kirill for all lovely sounds that move my emotions very much ! I was listening and tears start rolling ... And Kirill is o so UNpretentious, I love that !! hug
Nice to hear him singing the beautiful "Ramblers from Slaves" ...

My ears miss you already !!

Thank you LordCrash for the video hug ... Alas, I missed the live concert, so now I'm happy to hear it now, better late than never !

Hope next time I don't want to miss any important acts in the making of Divnity: Original Sin or Dragon Commander !

Keep up the good work !

Posted By: Arkham Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 24/04/13 07:12 AM
I was utterly delighted by the concert. I am somewhat new to the whole Divinity/Larian thing but what I've become familiar with so far has left a good impression on me, and Mr. Pokrovsky and his music are no exception. Here's hoping the 700k goal can be met!
Posted By: Shane-o Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 24/04/13 11:16 AM
I think the best thanks for Kirill is we have now reached $700,000 (plus PayPal) which means Kirill gets his very own full orchestra to play with!

I'm so happy right now! XD
Posted By: Joram Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 24/04/13 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Shane-o
I think the best thanks for Kirill is we have now reached $700,000 (plus PayPal) which means Kirill gets his very own full orchestra to play with!

I'm so happy right now! XD

Me too smile

But a question!
HOW can I "see" (and where?) the total pledge number of KS WITH the Paypal INcluded ? Is that on another site?
On KS now I see $683,068, not over $700K sad
Posted By: Baalka Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 24/04/13 12:03 PM
Joram, it's up to date on the Weresheep wiki (with the codex and watch fundraisers, too) : http://weresheep.net/doku.php?id=start
Posted By: Sawovsky Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 24/04/13 12:45 PM
rpg codex and rpg watch already raised ~7500$, paypal right now must be 22-23k $ , so it is a ~30 000$ addition to the current kickstarter number.
Posted By: ekster Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 24/04/13 01:19 PM
Thank you Kirill!

I don't think I ever saw the musician/composer being so active in a gaming company... he really surprised me and I can't wait to hear his music in the game and the soundtrack...

Also, congrats on that orchestra, Kirill! laugh
Posted By: Arokh Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 24/04/13 05:36 PM
Thanks and can't wait to hear the DC and OS music especially seem as Kirill now has that orchestra.
Posted By: Timeraider Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 24/04/13 05:55 PM
Still listen to it every single day
Posted By: shd Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 24/04/13 06:11 PM
Thank you Kirill for your music.
The funny thing is, i discovered divinity series AFTER listening the soundtrack. I liked the music so much, that I actually bought the series. Because I love true RPGs it was double fun smile

Emotions that your music brings, made me almost cry (i'm a male - i'm not crying!), dreaming and for this moments i were happiest person in the world. As I cannot express what i felt in any language (especially english...) I'll stop now.

You're one of the authors which made most of my favourite top-tracks. And music is quite important thing for me so... I hope you get the point, that your "work" made a huge impact on some souls out there.

I was going to post above on your webpage comments a while ago, however this thread is the 'ok' place for that. Maybe you'll read it someday smile

All the best,
Mariusz Gliwi&#324;ski
Posted By: henryv Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 25/04/13 01:25 AM
The music is bad in the last minutes of TB's video. I'm thinking its the quality of the music due to transferring of files, or Kirill really needs an ORCHESTRA!
Posted By: Stabbey Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 25/04/13 01:36 AM
No, it's not bad at all. Remember it's an unfinished sketch, and even Kirill's unfinished sketches are memorable.

Posted By: henryv Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 25/04/13 01:48 AM
Ah, I see. I really like the version on 2:15 on the link you've provided.

Coming back to the music in TB's viedeo. It sounded like out from a keyboard keys so I really prefer kirill to get an orchestra. I also didn't like the humming at the beginning. It was off or something.
Posted By: LordCrash Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 25/04/13 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by henryv

Coming back to the music in TB's viedeo. It sounded like out from a keyboard keys so I really prefer kirill to get an orchestra. I also didn't like the humming at the beginning. It was off or something.

Sketch = Pre-Alpha

Don't fool around, mate... rpg008
Posted By: henryv Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 27/04/13 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Originally Posted by henryv

Sketch = Pre-Alpha

Don't fool around, mate... rpg008

I love the flute sound though. Is there a news regarding the use of the orchestra stretch goal to D:OS? They only said that Kiriill will get an orchestra.
Posted By: valhalla Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 27/04/13 11:18 AM
Thank you for your gift, imagination, and skill!
Posted By: Indira Weresheep Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 27/04/13 11:29 AM
Thank you, Kirill! There can be only one...

You're the best. I'm over the moon smile

Now, get cracking, there are more songs to write.

(I couldn't resist making those jokes)
Posted By: Rod Lightning Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 27/04/13 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Indira Weresheep

Now, get cracking

I see what you did there...
Posted By: Indira Weresheep Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 27/04/13 11:45 AM
Happy birthday, Rod Lightning!

Glad you did, I hope you didn't miss "over the MOON" either. wink

Also, I've taken the liberty of adding you to me buddy list here.
Posted By: henryv Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 28/04/13 02:43 AM
http://pokrovsky.hosthazard.com/

How can I buy your music Kirill Digitally? I really like romantic on the road album.
Posted By: Raze Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 28/04/13 04:00 AM

Did you check his website and blog? I don't see any obvious links to purchase any music, but if it available anywhere (other than the stuff you can download for free), you'd think he would mention it somewhere.
Posted By: Ryu T. Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 28/04/13 07:14 AM
You know what to do: http://to.ly/l8qp
Posted By: dwelfusius Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 28/04/13 07:47 AM
I have all of his songs, you can download them from his website..I searched a way to buy em but..well..didn't really find any?Now i have ost of DD and BD gotten free with the games, so I have em in abundance.I would like to share but erm..don't want to do something illegal with his work..Have you tried downing from the site itself?
Posted By: Shane-o Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 28/04/13 01:27 PM
I have all of his songs, you can download them from his website..I searched a way to buy em but..well..didn't really find any?Now i have ost of DD and BD gotten free with the games, so I have em in abundance.I would like to share but erm..don't want to do something illegal with his work..Have you tried downing from the site itself?

I personally can't wait for this:

"To celebrate this goal, ALL our Kickstarter backers will receive a free digital copy of a very unique Divinity audio CD with remastered and remixed music from "Beyond Divinity" and "Divine Divinity"."
Posted By: henryv Re: Thank-you-Kirill-thread - 28/04/13 02:32 PM

I'm already aware of the download for free from his site except for the Divinity series which, when clicked, will pop out an "forbidden" page. I just gave the link from the previous posts. I just want to support the artist that's why I'm buying if it's available. I'll probably browse the link raze gave.
© Larian Studios forums