Larian Studios
Posted By: LordCrash Old Woos emissary thread - closed - 24/04/13 12:44 AM
please go over to: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=464120&#Post464120
I don't think that I am more entitled than anyone else to go there, but man I want it bad. laugh
I'm lucky and I have no course on Friday, so I can schedule this properly. Also, baaaaaaahhh!!
My style of gaming is not shy of trying silly things because they're funny, and if I die, well retry! :P In general not a too serious person either, at least that's what I herd. (Okay that one was BAD. lol :p)
I do!
Ok little asl if we want to send diff. demographs or whathaveyounot:

Katrien
Female
Brussels

I don't work on fridays! oh please please i can't go to fanday -.-

I'll up my pledge as a token of my gratitude,tell me what you need and I'll do it but Pleaze let me go!

I don't think I earn it more than anyone else, but I've been a fan of larian for over..erm..8yrs or so..Been with the KS from day 1,apid advertisers to promote it, spread the word to all my friends,bugged them for pledges, defended larian on forums from RPGwatch to IGN and in all the comments sections of the articles and youtube vids, have been an avid reader of Swen's blog ever since I discovered it (2yrs or so?) and have I mentioned D:OS is going to finally fill the very nice isometric RPG shaped hole inside of me, left by DD and others.. and yes I cannot go to fanday since on holiday -.- Else I would've for sure..considered coming back early but we're in a group and with family,important aswel

=) Ofc I would need to find a babysit but IDC,it's done.. So that's for my motivation ^^

I could write avery nice report about it, so it would be just as if you guys were there?

And oh yeah you would save my neigbours from listening to KS wrapup on stream/stereo speakers all day ^^
Damn I have to work on Friday and I'm still not feeling well, don' want to make the larian crew sick =( Otherwise I'd be soooo there since I don't live too far away !!!!
I live in Belgium (about 120km from Gent).

I see everybody is starting to post their age... well, within two years I hope to find the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life"

I have to work, but I could make an exception...
I've also a D&D session (Dragonlance, already ~15years with the same people, it's great) to play that evening... for this is hardier to make an exception. That's a tough one, but Larian might be an exception on that.

I'm probably also one of the older guys, so if there are younger persons...

Motivation: I've always been the black sheep in the family... so for once in my life... hehe

I would love to have a chance to see the work behind a game (and its developers)... maybe I'll make a career change :hihi:
But probably the Larian's won't be in the mood on friday to give extensive "lore" about that.

Of course, just having a chance to play the game, instead of watching it...

The emissionaries should at least write a report!

And perhaps some of the unfortunate weresheeps have some ideas what the emissionaries should do... (but walking in a sheepcustome the whole day would be terrible I guess)
@ziffy yes i think that's important as well so all sheep can join the fun
Originally Posted by dwelfusius

Katrien
Female
Brussels

I'll up my pledge as a token of my gratitude,tell me what you need and I'll do it but Pleaze let me go!

I don't think I earn it more than anyone else, but I've been a fan of larian for over..erm..8yrs or so..Been with the KS from day 1,apid advertisers to promote it, spread the word to all my friends,bugged them for pledges, defended larian on forums from RPGwatch to IGN and in all the comments sections of the articles and youtube vids, have been an avid reader of Swen's blog ever since I discovered it (2yrs or so?) and have I mentioned D:OS is going to finally fill the very nice isometric RPG shaped hole inside of me, left by DD and others.. and yes I cannot go to fanday since on holiday -.- Else I would've for sure..considered coming back early but we're in a group and with family,important aswel

=) Ofc I would need to find a babysit but IDC,it's done.. So that's for my motivation ^^

I could write avery nice report about it, so it would be just as if you guys were there?

And oh yeah you would save my neigbours from listening to KS wrapup on stream/stereo speakers all day ^^

Go dwelfusius and bring us some nice photos cheer
Male
Hamburg
apprentice
I have holidays. but i have live in Hamburg,Germany so it would be a long trip.
I played DD and D2 multiple times tried BD but it was too boring. Since i only have Paypal i am not a weresheep by pledging but per heart.
i liked he larian facebook site times before we had too and subscribed to their youtube channel.
I vistited the Ks campaign from the first day and advertised for it on youtube an a various of other forums. I managed to get 2 friends in pledging money. In Rivellon i love the humor and the appearence.
I would write an article in this forum about it and take a few pictures with my smartphone.

i would demand to get another hint for the weresheeps and i would share it of course. and i want to see wether swen is taller than me because he always looks very tall in the videos xD.

so thats about me.
Hi there, my fine Woolly brothers & sisters.
Do I *deserve* to go to the KS wrap-up? No more than any other Weresheep (and probably less than some of the "Elder Sheep", seeing as I enterded the Flock rather late). Do I *want* to go? I'll answer that question with a "BAAAAAH"

So: I'm not a Belgian Weresheep – I live in the Netherlands. Currently between jobs (sadly), so Friday shouldn't be a problem.

I've been playing tabletop RPG's since *ponders* 1985 (OK, so I'm one of the older Sheep out there...) and I've done some silly things as a player (& also, briefly, as a GM). Also, I really enjoyed DD (the first one). Tried to play Ego Draconis, but as the fine people at Larian themselves have stated, it wasn't all that good. (Yes, I'm aware of the Dragon Knight Saga; it's part of my KS add-on wink )

I can promise some nice photos, as well as free math tutelage laugh (KS-12 / Highschool)

*On the other hand*, having read Dwelfusius' heart-felt plea... She *definitely* deserves to go! Baaah! cheer

Katrien
Female
Brussels

Dwelfusius, you deserves this more than any one else ! celebrate
Please guys of Larian, pick dwelfusius ! There need more women staying in the picture, participating game developers, o yeah ! smile

Don't take me ! (Antwerp, a 40 years male, fan since 2005), I'm only an angel-sheep, don't turn me upside down, I warn you, it's dangerous ! :hihi:
My participation post. I'm Davy, from Belgium, 33 years old and with Larian since The Led Wars (1997 - RTS). I'm a huge fan of their games, not only because they are the only serious game developer of Flanders, but they just make great games. Games I like to play. I'm also a supporter of Divinity Original Sin since they started their Kickstarter campaign and a member of the WOOS since their inception. I've been also working very hard promoting this game to all of my gaming friends and family and I have my wife on track to play it in co-op with me when it releases. Online I have been busy getting the word out for D:OS on Tweakers.net ( http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_messages/1543454 ) and 9Lives.be.

What will I do for the WOOS when I can go to the KS wrap-up party?
Make all the WOOS very jealous I was there and they were not. oops

Thank you for your consideration thankyou
dwelfusius, you certainly deserve it, but I'm just one sheep in the whole flock (although I can hide myself very wel in the dark)
DarthDavy,
you too deserve it to be one of the WOOS at the party on fryday !
Good luck !

I'm only a GWS ! A ... WHAT ?!?

Booooh Méééééh Booooh !!

A Ghost WhereSheep ! They even can't see me hahahaha !!

Not to burn my participation to go the KS wrap-up party, but I think dwelfusius/Katrien deserves to go (as a WOOS member I can have my say in this too). Reasons:
1. Female gamers are still a minority and I find it always refreshing to see/hear a woman giving her opinion of a game. They tend to broaden the perspective of how to enjoy a game.
2. She can make a personal request to Larian (Swen) of making female t-shirts of D:OS or the weresheep. smile

Oh, and also the obvious reason she seems to be a great fan.
Originally Posted by Robrecht
I don't think that I am more entitled than anyone else to go there, but man I want it bad. laugh
I'm lucky and I have no course on Friday, so I can schedule this properly. Also, baaaaaaahhh!!
My style of gaming is not shy of trying silly things because they're funny, and if I die, well retry! :P In general not a too serious person either, at least that's what I herd. (Okay that one was BAD. lol :p)

An update demographics and otherwise:

Robrecht
28, Male
Ternat
student computer science @VUB (working on my masters thesis)

Played BG series, Fallout series, Exodus PnP RPG, divinity games.
I used to have a mutual friend with Kirill, and I've been at Larian's once, but that must have been 8 years ago or so, to clean up the mess someone made whilst constructing a sound booth.
Also Linux fan and the provider of the weresheep.net domain and server. ^.^
In general, I'm also very easy to talk to, so meeting new people irl shouldn't be too awkward with me. :P

I'll also note that I will be going to the fan day, so if some weresheep can't go to the fan day, but they can go to Larian's this Friday, I have no problem passing priority to them. We should share the (excellent!) treatment Larian is giving us with everyone. hehe

I do think it would be a good idea to send a female weresheep! (I'll just add a note about positive discrimination here, for political correctness. Still, female weresheep!)
Hi I'm Stefan, I'm 36 and I live in Ghent, Belgium. Just like everybody I do the best I can to get as much attention to D:OS as possible on 9lives (Drez) / tweakers.net (D-rez) / winamp.com and not to forget facebook, were i started the Woos-page (https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin).

I would love to go, but I can't. frown

WOOS! And i follows DarthDavy concerning why Katrien (Dwelfius) should go.

Remember 25th of April will be a full moon!

[Linked Image]
Well, I would come to the party and play with David and Swen if they wanted me to, but...

- I sort of suck at playing RPGs. So it would make Swen or David pretty awesome and kick ass when we'd play together. People watching it would probably think: "If that buffoon can play it, I would no doubt rule Rivellon."
- I'm also suffering from a Peter Pan complex, so I would be way too excited over playing the game, you know, like fanboy style excited. I guess people would find that awkward, wouldn't they?
- And finally I'm the curious type, up to it being OCD. I would want to break EVERY single barrel or crate in the damn game. David and/or Swen would go nuts over it if I'd told them for the n-th time to "hold on for a sec, because I think I spotted another barrel over there in the background."

On the plus side, though, I wouldn't harass Larian team for autographs, because I already have the signed Divinity Anthology. So I guess that is a good thing.

But all in all, they should probably pick someone else. hehe
Suggestion - collect all the names of those who want to go and ask Swen, David or someone from Larian to pick two of the names out of a hat or something.

Fair, and it doesn't turn this into some kind of wierd popularity contest.
Originally Posted by Kiya-Elle
Suggestion - collect all the names of those who want to go and ask Swen, David or someone from Larian to pick two of the names out of a hat or something.

+1
also good for me.. smile

@robrecht smile hey you're from Ternat, I'm from Halle smile
Originally Posted by Kiya-Elle

+1 ...

But they can't pick me, I'm an invisible ghost roaming an no-one's land, a Dimention between Belgium and Rivellon biggrin
Zixzax know how to rescue me, but the Divine One stool his Teleporter Stones and now Zixzax, the Almost Wise, try to give me his personal Card but I can't read that language !!
What to do ? What to doo ?!? aargh

PS: I'm from Kontich, 10 km South of the city of Antwerp wink
A hat-popularity contest think

Why, that sounds like TF2 to me...
I'd let Larian decide the pick, too. I'd choose 1 girl and 1 guy as emissaries. And if I were Larian, I'd clad them in armor and then make a picture with both holding hands like on the cover art. laugh

(For the record, I'm not a weresheep).
The emisarries have to dress up like weresheep.

Something like this:
[Linked Image]

Ooooooops, did I just suggest that? smile
also good for me.. smile

Excellent, we can travel together. That's settled then. groovy grin
also good for me.. smile

that's one nasty banana you got there o.O
that can be arranged, i still have harness from my mr and ms potatohead costume from carnaval last year,throw some wool over it and TADA smile might be warm though since we're finally having a bit of sun here in Belgium
also good for me.. smile

that's one nasty banana you got there o.O

Actually, yes .. I didn't see the nasty moves when I was browsing the smileys, lol :hihi:
So we have 12 prospects so far:

- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd
- Foobary81
- Kiya-Elle

Hm, I like the idea that Larian choose two among you but I doubt that they have time to do so properly today. Swen said that we should come up with two people on our own....
Not me LC - Wish I could go but I'm in the UK
True, maybe we could bring this thread to Larian's attention, and ask whether they agree on chosing for us, or they still prefer we chose ourselves?
They said to choose two people among the WOOS ourselves... So I tend to agree with a non popularity contest and let fate decide (ie random).
<snip!>

I hope you're able to go for one humourous reason: you can ask them about ladies t-shirts and they have to answer! :P
Sure, but:
- given how Katrien/dwelfusius is apparently the only girl gamer of the line up, maybe we should put 5 cards with her name on it in the hat
- and given how I don't have any matching shoes (a serious problem, right?) for the official weresheep dress code (see picture above), I propose to add at least 2 or 3 cards for each of the other candidates and only one with my name. hehe
So I made a little summary:

Dwelfusius
26, female, epic Divinity fan, spammer for D:OS on various forums and chats

Ziffy
38, male, D&D veteran, black sheep, would write a report

Xtasy
19, male, no real weresheep, would write an articel, wants to search for more WoOS lore hints

Runeweaver
plays tabletop games since 1985, critic of Divinity 2, would provide some maths tutelage

Joram
40, male, angel-sheep, don't want to be picked, ghost

DarthDavy
33, male, Larian fans since LED wars, wants to make all other weresheep jealous, would visit Larian in WoOS dresscode

Robrecht
28, male, RPG veteran, has a mutual friend with Kirill, provides weresheep.net

Dexyd
36, male, spams for D:OS, made a nice graphic (I like it!)

Foobarry81
sucks at playing RPGs, suffers from Peter Pan complex, wants to break every single barrel in the game
Originally Posted by Shane-o
<snip!>

I hope you're able to go for one humourous reason: you can ask them about ladies t-shirts and they have to answer! :P

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1cxzw4/we_are_larian_studios_developing_divinity/c9l14ju

grumbot - I would like to add to this question: Are you guys considering making female versions available of the T-shirts?
Larian_SwenLarian - I guess we should - I'll make an inquiry
I personally think we should choose based on how they can represent our flock (interaction, photos, etc. etc.)

Failing that, perhaps put the entrants names into http://www.random.org/lists/ and choose the first two out of the list that comes out?

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1cxzw4/we_are_larian_studios_developing_divinity/c9l14ju

grumbot - I would like to add to this question: Are you guys considering making female versions available of the T-shirts?
Larian_SwenLarian - I guess we should - I'll make an inquiry

That's great news. Thankyou, Robrecht smile
Originally Posted by foobarry81
Sure, but:
- given how Katrien/dwelfusius is apparently the only girl gamer of the line up, maybe we should put 5 cards with her name on it in the hat

Actually, wouldn't it be awesome if we had one male representative and one female?

So, Katrien would naturally go and the males are up for choice/votes/random.org to be the male counterpart?

EDIT: if I'd actually read the whole thread I'd noticed others already were saying this
I'm in for Arhu's idea picking two people of a different gender smile Please remake the list LordCrash, thanks in advance wink

Me, Joram: male .
But I must first ask my boss to give me a free day (vacation) on friday !
(he must agree, no doubt about it :hihi: )

"I've not a costum/outfit like a wheresheep, but I've a "doll" that looks like a sheep, is that good enough ?" think
"I think not, ghostly ghost!"
"But ... "
"Shut up ! Let first the women pass ... "
".. [and the invisible ghost disappeared ... ]

I would vote for Dwelfusius and DarthDavy.

Dwelfusius because she is a girl. Sorry guys, we just need more girls playing RPGs...and she's an epic Divinity fan who wrote many posts for D:OS on various channels (I can approve that.)

DarthDavy simply because he wants to come in a WoOS dresscode. We have to respect that, it's awesome. Go, go, go Davy.... laugh

I would take Robrecht because he is our weresheep.net provider but he already stated that he would let someone else go since he is already at the Fanday. smile

Dwelfusius

Ziffy

Xtasy
19, male, no real weresheep, would write an articel, wants to search for more WoOS lore hints

Runeweaver
plays tabletop games since 1985, critic of Divinity 2, would provide some maths tutelage

Joram
40, male, angel-sheep, don't want to be picked, ghost, wants to beat Bellegar in a rhyming contest

DarthDavy
33, male, Larian fans since LED wars, wants to make all other weresheep jealous, would visit Larian in WoOS dresscode

Robrecht

Dexyd

Foobarry81
sucks at playing RPGs, suffers from Peter Pan complex, wants to break every single barrel in the game
Once you guys and girls have a complete list, maybe you could make a poll to get the vote going?
Originally Posted by LordCrash
So we have 12 prospects so far:

- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd
- Foobary81
- Kiya-Elle

Hm, I like the idea that Larian choose two among you but I doubt that they have time to do so properly today. Swen said that we should come up with two people on our own....

No no! I gave my vote to Katrien (dwelfusius), as I don't even live in Belgium smile
So I made a little summary:
Joram
40, male, angel-sheep, don't want to be picked, ghost

Annoying, but correct!
Missing some info:
* a big Divninity fan since 2005 playing almsot only div games ... for years !
* Invisible ghost-sheep, roaming a Dimention between Belgium and Rivellon ... only Zixzax can give me his Card, it's ALL on his Card(!), but I can't read the language !
* I become 41 this Summer and hope to go to the Fan day of the Librarians ! laugh
* You know where to find me ! wave
Originally Posted by Shane-o
Sure, but:

Actually, wouldn't it be awesome if we had one male representative and one female?

So, Katrien would naturally go and the males are up for choice/votes/random.org to be the male counterpart?

EDIT: if I'd actually read the whole thread I'd noticed others already were saying this

I agree. The list doesn't sound too bad either. If any of the male representative can't make it on Friday for any reason then the next on the list can take his spot (same rule if Katrien can't make it).

Now, for how long do we keep the entries open? I suggest till tomorrow Thursday April 25th noon (12pm CEST - Brussels, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam - timezone of Larian Studios). Post the results afterwards and give the names to Larian Studios so they know who will be coming on Friday to their KS Wrap-up party.
Maybe you will get lucky and Larian will allow all those available to attend ? I'm not a sheep - mostly because I'm anti-sheep but I hate these sort of things because two people will be very happy and the other 10 not so much. If it has to be two and only two I would either let the 12 who want to go to decide among themselves without peer pressure or interference or pick two names from a hat.

Hum. Well hum. I was going to say more but I'll wait to see if Larian comments further.
DarthDavy simply because he wants to come in a WoOS dresscode. We have to respect that, it's awesome. Go, go, go Davy.... laugh

Oh man, I knew that post would backfire rolleyes

I don't know if it's possible to make something awesome on such short notice. But spraying a hat and a t-shirt with glue and cotton balls should be doable and I am crazy enough to do something like that.

I am also going to the fan day in August, so that's also a reason to give the spot to someone else. Otherwise Robrecht has as much reason to go as anyone else. Even more, because he's the weresheep.net provider.
Originally Posted by meme
Hum. Well hum. I was going to say more but I'll wait to see if Larian comments further.

Larian said to sort it out ourselves
Two options:

a) I'll make a poll which allows us to vote who will be our two emissaries. I would put everyone on the list who really wants to be there.

b) We send the list of prospects to Larian and they shall decide by coincidence (like writing the names on a piece of paper, putting them all in a bowl and picking two winners).

What do you think? a or b?

b) We send the list of prospects to Larian and they shall decide by coincidence (like writing the names on a piece of paper, putting them all in a bowl and picking two winners).
I think this could be nice for Larian to integrate in an update. If they are interested of course.
I would do (b); I don't think this should be a popularity contest.
Take "a" because the Larian Team do need all their time to make of D:OS the best they ever can .. and they DO, I know it ! smile

And a poll sounds great. But don't put me on the poll list, I simply don't deserve it.
And I'm happy if I see two happy emissaries coming up on friday in Ghent !
If they're happy = I'm happy for them !! smile

@Larian: in times of urgency, when one or the two guys send only their sheep, I can try to act as a WOOS emissary on friday ! I can take a free day and jump on the train to Ghent, so let me know at least thurstday evening and I can arrange it properly. But I don't think this scenario will happen !
(and since I'm that incredible invisible ghost sheep, nodbody can even see me roaming the Studios of the Larians! :hihi: )

But then again, women first (Dwelfusius) and other men also, like DarthDavy or Robrecht or ... the poll can do the work !

wave
Gender "equality" at its best xD. I think like Joram that Larian is too busy.
just make it somehow random and i dont know maybe load it up to youtube to show it.
Nice idea Kiya-Elle
My thoughts:
  • 1 girl, 1 guy (if possible)
  • make a list INCLUDING location, i.e. country. It might be interesting to have an emmisaries from a countries other than Belgium that are not too far away (France, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, whatever)
  • The person MUST assure us that he is able to afford lodging and transportation (especially if the person is not from tiny little Belgium). €200 should suffice
  • Then we vote. MY vote is STRONGLY biased on how much the person has supported this project in the forums/kickstarter chat. So I would like to know both the kickstarter and forum pseudonyms
  • We should make our decision by tommorow morning at the latest. There is not much time left.
Either option sounds fine by me.
Letting the awesome people at Larian decide *live* eek (via a stochastic process, like a die-roll or ye olde name-from-hat) would be nice, too – *and* it could also act as a nice PR-move.

Finally, I agree with some other members of the Flock – Dwelfusius / Katrien should be one of our Emissaries...
@dlux: I know it's YOUR vote, but I feel like that's not really the way it should go. I don't like how everyone on here tries to be the "better fan" of Larian or Divinity (like "I'm a fan since 1997 or something"). We are all fans, and we all want to make this happen. Actually we already did.

There are loads of reasons imagineable why someone would at this point not contribute as much to the Kickstarter campaign. They could've been in a car accident, have a high medical bill, be in hospital, just got a a child, are in debt... you name it. So I really don't like this approach where your contribution (financial or material) is the only merit, or that some backers are better than others because they contributed more.

Personally, I don't have any troubles right now, and my pledge is at $101. I also encouraged a friend who was new to Kickstarter to pledge, and he did. I hope that is enough for you, and I hope you appreciate my contribution. Could I afford to donate more? Sure, but I don't feel like I should. I never spend high amounts on games, and I only did here because Larian is a Belgian studio and I feel like I need to support my fellow countrymen.

It's for that reason that I applied for one of the fan positions, and made my plea as I did. Because it doesn't matter who you are or how big of a fan you are. A big fan might just be a complete lunatic as well. For reference: here's how Lord Crash summarized my plea:

Foobarry81
sucks at playing RPGs, suffers from Peter Pan complex, wants to break every single barrel in the game (he forgot to mention how I don't have matching shoes for the weresheep official dress code)

While I do think it would be nice to have a girl/woman (Katrien obviously) on there Friday (because it could be inspiring for other women, who doubt whether they should pledge or not), I think the only proper way this thing could and should be arranged is by pure luck. Put everyone's name in a hat and draw. Simple as that. I don't even need a Youtube video to prove how the draw went. Just let someone neutral do it, and trust they will do the right thing.
Whatever happens, I just stopped at the supermarket to buy 200 cotton balls smile
Okay guys, this has to go faster. Larian is very busy with the Kickstarter campaign, so I will just take the initiative (I am trying my best. If something is missing or needs to be ammended, then please say so).

If you are interested in joining the Kickstarter wrap party at Larian's Office in Ghent, Belgium then please add the follwing info.
1. You must be able to pay for lodging (if required) and transport! €200 should suffice and be more than enough. This is very important!
2. The wrap party takes place at 14:00 CET on Friday, 26. April. You should arrive no later than 13:30 CET, but try to arrive at 13:00 CET!
3. If you are interested in the joining the wrap party, then please add the following info: forum name, kickstarter name, location (city, country), sex, short description why you deserve to be our emmisary

EXAMPLE:
Forum name: dlux
Kickstarter name: dlux (write "PayPal Pledger" if you pledged with PayPal)
sex: male
Reason: I can not make it to the wrap party, this is just an example

Notes:
  • LordCrash has been so nice to already start compiling a list of those who are interested. I will try to add missing info to this list (if possible). In any case, please fill out the form I have created under EXAMPLE and post it here.
  • Our decision will obviously be biased on your support of Larian, The Weresheep™ and Divinity: Original Sin, that is why your Kickstarter name and forum name are required.
  • LordCrash (I am sure he is interested in helping smile and I will set up a poll soon.
I'm 40 hehe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_to_The_Ultimate_Question_of_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29
@dlux: I know it's YOUR vote, but I feel like that's not really the way it should go. I don't like how everyone on here tries to be the "better fan" of Larian or Divinity (like "I'm a fan since 1997 or something"). We are all fans, and we all want to make this happen. Actually we already did.

The decision is not based solely on the amount of kickstarter comments / forum comments. As you can see, I have added many other factors to the form, you still of course have a chance to win even if you did not pledge and have not chatted in comments section or used the forums before. Those who have will obviously have a better chance of winning though.

ready to emisserate (is that a word) when requested Tadaaa!
Originally Posted by dlux
The decision is not based solely on the amount of kickstarter comments / forum comments. As you can see, I have added many other factors to the form, you still of course have a chance to win even if you did not pledge and have not chatted in comments section or used the forums before. Those who have will obviously have a better chance of winning though.

So you didn't really bother reading my post. Fine. hehe

How are you going to decide who is the better contributor? Someone who posted 75 comments is better and stand a better chance than someone who posted 74? hehe

And if someone posted 75 comments but only pledged for $451, while someone else commented 33 times but pledged $500, then who is the "better" fan? hehe

Seriously, there is no end to that road...

So you didn't really bother reading my post. Fine. hehe

How are you going to decide who is the better contributor? Someone who posted 75 comments is better and stand a better chance than someone who posted 74? hehe

And if someone posted 75 comments but only pledged for $451, while someone else commented $33 but pledge $500, then who is the "better" fan? hehe

Seriously, there is no end to that road...

Yes, I think somebody like LordCrash or FalconBlack, who have shown enomourous amounts of support for this campaign deserve to go to the wrap party more than others.

People (like me) also base their decisions upon this, quite obviously. I'm sorry if you don't think that this is important and should not be considered at all.
oh sorry dlux I was posting when you eh..posted it..I concur it's a difficult job choosing and for me completely at random is also good (untill yesterday I had ZERO chance of seeing Larian Studios any time soon so a slim chance is better than none)

BUT this will not hold me back from trying to sell myself as best as i can (what is up with my english lately o.O)

Forum name: dwelfusius
kickstarter name: Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin
( if anybody is on other forums/groups active or on steam and just wants to have a chat/game,dwelfusius is kinda "my thing" xD if you find one it's bound to be me ) *insert sleezy banana here*
sex: female
Reason: because I really really want to ^^ I have no more right than anyone else to go and grant it to everyone, but maybe if possible it would be wicked to take into consideration that I can't go to the fanday I have been asking for since the beginning of KS.. but it's merely a plee from me to you, not a reason.. and yes longtime fan,lots of posts,spreading,pledging,blablabla but that's kind of reward on it's own no, getting people to share this amazing experience with us
So all good luck,I just think it's awesome we will have sheep at the studios smile

edit: found the banana groovy meh
Yes, I think somebody like LordCrash or FalconBlack, who have shown enomourous amounts of support for this campaign deserve to go to the wrap party more than others.

People (like me) also base their decisions upon this, quite obviously. I'm sorry if you don't think that this is important and should not be considered at all.

And again you didn't read my post.

HOW do you decide which contribution is better? (I think you don't know yourself.)

Let's for example say that I will now promise to buy all of the Limited Editions of Larian's games in the forthcoming 50 years. Does that count as a contribution? It should, and should be considered a major one, because I made a huge investment there. Much more than someone starting a thread on a forum.

See how it doesn't make sense to start comparing things like that? That's because there is no objective ground to compare them with.

Also NEITHER Blackfalcon NOR Lord Crash are on the list to go to the wrap party, so why do you even bring that up?
Swen said (quoted in the first post here) that we should have two people tomorrow afternoon at the latest (Central European Time).

I suggest that we collect more/more detailed "applications" in the form dlux proposed in the next few hours and I will set up a voting/poll tonight which will be open until tomorrow afternoon (CET).

If there is no clear/obvious result on the voting at that time (like two people get 40% of the votes each), I will ask Larian to choose by random principle among the people on the list.

Everyone d'accord?

@ dlux
Will you be so kind to take care of this thread in the next hours? I probably can't do it myself because a friend of mine will come over soon and we have to work on his master thesis in the next hours.... smirk

And again you didn't read my post.

HOW do you decide which contribution is better? (I think you don't know yourself.)

Let's for example say that I will now promise to buy all of the Limited Editions of Larian's games in the forthcoming 50 years. Does that count as a contribution? It should, and should be considered a major one, because I made a huge investment there. Much more than someone starting a thread on a forum.

See how it doesn't make sense to start comparing things like that? That's because there is no objective ground to compare them with.

And you have not written I have read. I have already told you that the decision is not based solely on the amount of comments or support you have shown. I have just asked the people to tell us the their kickstarter names to ease our decision, because Larian asked us to vote.

Larian asked us HERE to VOTE and CHOOSE our emmisary. How else do you want to vote? I want to actually know who I am voting for.

So please, I have answered your question. I will ignore you if you continue. Thank you.
Hm. This should be about Larian, not about us. We don't have to *earn* our spot, Larian brought us a gift, which we should share. But alas, people start bickering. I still think that we are all fans, and no one 'deserves' this more than someone else.

Let me make the process easier for the rest of you, and don't consider me as a candidate anymore. Weresheep shouldn't have to prove themselves, especially not to one another. No hard feelings, just a bit of 'sheesh ...'.
Everyone d'accord?

No, I think the system dlux proposed is a joke and nothing more than a disguised popularity poll. It bothers me that he even tries to make it look as something more or less objective. It is not, in any way. The outcome is bound to be unfair. Not for me personally, but for anyone on the list whose contribution is not valued as it should.

So please take me off the list of potential party goers. I don't want to take part in this.

@ dlux
Will you be so kind to take care of this thread in the next hours? I probably can't do it myself because a friend of mine will come over soon and we have to work on his master thesis in the next hours.... smirk

Will do. smile See ya later.

Oh yeah, can you edit the first post and add the info from my post?
aww rob..

aww everybody frown
And you have not written I have read. I have already told you that the decision is not based solely on the amount of comments or support you have shown. I have just asked the people to tell us the their kickstarter names to ease our decision, because Larian asked us to vote.

Larian asked us HERE to VOTE and CHOOSE our emmisary. How else do you want to vote? I want to actually know who I am voting for.

So please, I have answered your question. I will ignore you if you continue. Thank you.

Seriously, did I EVER say I wanted to vote? I don't want to vote, as I think that is unfair. That was my whole point. Told you you never read my posts.

Also, going by that quote, Larian never asked to vote. It's a mere suggestion.
Now I see Larian's clever ploy – to sow chaos amongst the Flock, thus lowering the threat of the mighty weresheep.

On a more serious note – let's try to avoid any and all forms of controversy, "he-said-she-said-but-I-actually-said" & all that jazz.

A random (geek-mode: stochastic, actually, but almost no-one seems to care nowadays cry ) choice seems to be the way to go here. Also, if we would like a female/male Weresheep-team (I know I do, anyway...), the selection process gets simplified; afaik, Dwelfusius is the only female (so far) on the short-list.

Anyway, that's just my 2¢ worth...
My belief is still the representatives of our flock should be a male and a female

So I choose Dwelfusius [Katrien] outright for the female seeing as she is the only female entering currently

And I suggest the male entrants names be entered into http://www.random.org/lists/ and the winner chosen that way
Forum name: DarthDavy
Kickstarter name: DarthDavy - Weresheep of Sin
Location: Zwevegem, Belgium (50kms from Ghent, where Larian Studios is located, so I don't need lodging unless they get my very, very drunk ouch)
Reason: I find it amazing they invite WOOS community members to their wrap-up party. I don't deserve it more than any other, but I did my best during the Kickstarter campaign to support it as much as I could. Examples of this can be found in this thread and on the KS page.
We could consider board registration date as an indication of 'fan' level smile
-
Anyways I'm not a sheep (being anti-sheep) so maybe my voice carry less weight and I certainly am not going to 'judge' who is more 'deserving' but I have already voiced my thought on that matter...
-
No offense dwelfusius/Katrien you may very well be very deserving but I just find this very process somehow a bit ill.
-
And who knows if a list is provided to be picked by Larian they might find a way to include more than two.
Everyone d'accord?

No, I think the system dlux proposed is a joke and nothing more than a disguised popularity poll.

Larian said we should vote, not me.

Seriously, did I EVER say I wanted to vote? I don't want to vote, as I think that is unfair. That was my whole point. Told you you never read my posts.

Like I said, read my post. Larian asked us to vote, but I bet they could have never imagined that there would be so much damn bickering and whining.
Ok, ok, I'll come back tonight and decide on the basis of the comments and the general mood here if we make a vote or if I ask Larian to choose two people randomly.

As I said, a or b....
Originally Posted by Runeweaver: WoOS
*plink

you're paranoid smile seeing plots everywhere opa
Let me make the process easier for the rest of you, and don't consider me as a candidate anymore. Weresheep shouldn't have to prove themselves, especially not to one another. No hard feelings, just a bit of 'sheesh ...'.

Yes, i'm 'sheeshing' too, but don't let one person ruin the gift we've been given by Larian. Even though only 2 person can enjoy it (to which I don't agree, I will enjoy the wrap-up party anyway or another, even though I can't go, I will be happy for the two that do go and enjoying their experiences with us). Don't withdraw your candidancy just because one person is bickering about it. Just ignore it (works best on the Internet to my experience).
Like I said, read my post. Larian asked us to vote, but I bet they could have never imagined that there would be so much damn bickering and whining.

They did not ask us to vote. The quote says "maybe", like in a suggestion.

Also, does it really matter what they say? They only want us to come up with 2 names.

What is wrong with making a mature decision among the weresheep? Do you think Larian would find it problematic if we let luck decide rather than a poll? Really?
Sorry but i think it is eytremly private what we plegded and how much we postet in other forums i dont want my present my youtube channel and my other forums. i pledged through paypal that is enough to feed me through quit some time thats is all i am gonna say and wont give you my other forums name nor youtube name.

and comparing these things is bad. what i plegded in comparison to my income is insane considiring that i have to pay rent etc.
and for the commentary, normally i could a fulltime-job that keeps me very busy and only the fact that i have vacation.

just because people had social chitchat on KS doesnt make them more worthy. Of course its great that LC founded the Weresheep, but i dont actually believe that this attracted a lot more people, it just bound ( and that is very good, too) people that had already pledged.
so yes LC, why not just vote on random or not?

1 = random
2 = not random

we give that like till 22.00 belgian time , and based on that we decide if we vote or not and then thats that..than?then? whatever
Ok, ok, I'll come back tonight and decide on the basis of the comments and the general mood here if we make a vote or if I ask Larian to choose two people randomly.

As I said, a or b....

Some people think their chances are much better with a random ballot, so they bicker and whine.

If the whining doesn't stop then I say Larian should just choose themselves.
Originally Posted by DarthDavy

Yes, i'm 'sheeshing' too, but don't let one person ruin the gift we've been given by Larian. Even though only 2 person can enjoy it (to which I don't agree, I will enjoy the wrap-up party anyway or another, even though I can't go, I will be happy for the two that do go and enjoying their experiences with us). Don't withdraw your candidancy just because one person is bickering about it. Just ignore it (works best on the Internet to my experience).

Thanks for your considerations, but I stand by my words. It's not about this thread, it's about the spirit of the weresheep and what I believe it should be. I do agree that I shall enjoy the show anyhow. party
Originally Posted by X-tasy
Sorry but i think it is eytremly private what we plegded and how much we postet in other forums i dont want my present my youtube channel and my other forums. i pledged through paypal that is enough to feed me through quit some time thats is all i am gonna say and wont give you my other forums name nor youtube name.

and comparing these things is bad. what i plegded in comparison to my income is insane considiring that i have to pay rent etc.
and for the commentary, normally i could a fulltime-job that keeps me very busy and only the fact that i have vacation.

just because people had social chitchat on KS doesnt make them more worthy. Of course its great that LC founded the Weresheep, but i dont actually believe that this attracted a lot more people, it just bound ( and that is very good, too) people that had already pledged.

This was exactly my point.
so yes LC, why not just vote on random or not?

1 = random
2 = not random

we give that like till 22.00 belgian time , and based on that we decide if we vote or not and then thats that..than?then? whatever

I don't want this to turn in a popularity contest either, but I think the flock (or the majority of it) already decided you can go. You are also the only woman that had put up their candidancy and I also strongly agree it would be cool to send one man and one woman (fits the nature of D:OS). My opinion for the rest of this: put all the male names in a bowl and let fate decide.

My 2 cents and this is the last time I voice them. We should be happy we get this opportunity for crying out loud.
Some people think their chances are much better with a random ballot, so they bicker and whine.

If the whining doesn't stop then I say Larian should just choose themselves.

So basically it's your broken voting system or Larian deciding? You don't even consider a random ballot? Why?

Also I just took myself off the list. And still I want the random ballot. Because it's the only fair way.
Aaanyway, to continue my previous post... If a poll/voting system *is* decided upon, here's my data:

Forum name: Runeweaver: WoOS
Kickstarter name: Runeweaver – Tormented Teacher of WoOS
(sporadic posts made as "Runeweaver" in the NWN Vault are mine as well)
Location: Oudendijk (between Hoorn and Volendam), the Netherlands
Sex: male
Reason: the people @Larian have been awesome during this KS. Indeed, it has been described as an *interactive KS*... And to actually include Weresheep in D: OS thankyou Anyway, I would realy like to thank them all in person . Granted, I came late the Weresheep Flock; normally, I prefer to lurk. TL;DR: I'd really like to go, I guess.

They did not ask us to vote.

Yes they did. Learn to read.

"Once you guys and girls have ...make a poll to get the vote going?"

But I don't care anymore, I can't stand this bitching and whining because some people are just so damn selfish.

Let Larian decide, they should choose Dwelfusius (girl) and somebody else who has shown quite a bit of support and is proud to be a Weresheep (so anybody other than foobarry81).

I'm out.
And still I want the random ballot. Because it's the only fair way.

I agree.
Good luck to the were-participants, may they have fun Friday (lucky *$ù^€* !) =)
And refrain from eating our devs !
And still I want the random ballot. Because it's the only fair way.

I agree.

No, that isn't fair either.

Larian should choose. They asked us to try and do this for them, but that is impossible as it seems.

It is their party. It is their game. That's it. Larain should (must) choose.
You guys completely misunderstood my initial intention.....

My goal was that people should bring up something creative like DarthDavy who wanted to go to Larian in a WoOS costume. The whole thing was never intended to be a comparion of dicks (sorry, dwel...)!

Why must everything always be that damn serious? It was an OFFER by Larian to invite two WoOS members to the wrap-up party and play a bit D:OS, that's all.

So yes, let's vote on the options first:

a) voting
b) random decision

Please no lengthy discussions anymore, just tell me which option you prefer and if you still want to visit Larian on Friday and play D:OS with them. If we are not able to manage that in the next few hours (peacefully) I will tell Swen that nobody will come to the party.... wink

(And now I'm off for the next few hours.)

I really didn't want to mangle myself in this, but this is completely unfair.

"Once you guys and girls have a complete list, maybe you could make a poll to get the vote going?"

'maybe' and 'could' do indicate a suggestion, and the question mark at the end of the sentence certainly does not make this an instruction.

a) voting
b) random decision

Well, keep in mind that this is not coming from "somebody else who has shown quite a bit of support and is proud to be a Weresheep (so anybody other than foobarry81)" (Thanks dlux for the name calling. So mature of you.)

b) random decision

Forum name: DarthDavy
Kickstarter name: DarthDavy - Weresheep of Sin
Location: Zwevegem, Belgium (50kms from Ghent, where Larian Studios is located, so I don't need lodging unless they get my very, very drunk ouch)
Reason: I find it amazing they invite WOOS community members to their wrap-up party. I don't deserve it more than any other, but I did my best during the Kickstarter campaign to support it as much as I could. Examples of this can be found in this thread and on the KS page.

I'd offer my couch to crash on in case you do get very very drunk but alas, I don't have one. I could probably fix up a sleeping bag or something though if people do need lodgings.

As to picking people: just put names in a bag, let them pull out two and those can go, least amount of bickering possible if you ask me.

Also even though I kinda live next door to Larian (I live in Ghent and I actually already took friday off, well, just because I needed a break really) I'll pass. Parties and lots of strangers don't mix too well with me, I'm a rather quiet dude around people I don't know, especially if there's a lot of them (I guess that might come as a shock to some regulars here ;))

a) voting
b) random decision

Please no lengthy discussions anymore, just tell me which option you prefer and if you still want to visit Larian on Friday and play D:OS with them. If we are not able to manage that in the next few hours (peacefully) I will tell Swen that nobody will come to the party.... wink

(And now I'm off for the next few hours.)

One female goes (Dwelfusius) and then choice b) random decision for the males having one of them going alongside her

That is probably the best. I do beleive that no matter what we or Larian chooses somebody is going to go crazy because he was not chosen.
Having read LC's latest post, I'd go for option b) Then again, that would actually *lower* Dwelfusius' chances... :sigh:

I'll wait & see. Whoever goes, Larian has been awesome; hence, we the Weresheep must be awesome too (for without this KS there would be no Weresheep...)

I really didn't want to mangle myself in this, but this is completely unfair.

"Once you guys and girls have a complete list, maybe you could make a poll to get the vote going?"

'maybe' and 'could' do indicate a suggestion, and the question mark at the end of the sentence certainly does not make this an instruction.

It was obviously a request in that context, i.e. they are asking us to vote, but will choose for us instead if we don't vote.

They are giving us the chance to solve this ourselves, which is impossible as it seems.
That is probably the best. I do beleive that no matter what we choose somebody is going to go crazy because he was not chosen.

If you do a ballot, you don't chose, by definition. That's the whole point of making it random.

Also no one can blame anyone afterwards, because everybody had a fair and equal chance.

Originally Posted by Runeweaver: WoOS
Having read LC's latest post, I'd go for option b) Then again, that would actually *lower* Dwelfusius' chances... :sigh:

I'll wait & see. Whoever goes, Larian has been awesome; hence, we the Weresheep must be awesome too (for without this KS there would be no Weresheep...)

We could still send Dwelfusius and have luck decide for the 2nd party goer.

Not entirely fair, but as I said earlier: it could be good to have a woman there, as that could help Larian with female pledges. So it might be a good choice if we want to support Larian in that department.
B)random decision, too.

i know its a chance given by larian, why making it so complicated. Random is fair. everybody should be satisfied with it. instead of making a who pledgeg what in comparison to how many comments he wrote.
I'm fine with whatever, I voiced my desire to go and I think that's all i can do.. be back in a couple of hours -.- if you think this is hard try putting a 3yr old to bet that doesn't want to =D now that's a challenge :p
Well, I will vote anyway. Unofficially of course, official and organized voting leads to bitching.

I choose [color:#FF99FF]Dwelfusius and DarthDavy!![/color] cheer
so in conclusion nearly everybody wants dwelfius/random except of dlux.

DarthDavy is probably his friend and he tried to push it.

Sorry, DarthDavy, nothing against you personally. And I appreciate what you did for this project. I just want this to be dealt with in a fair way.

If we can't choose, then Larian should. Larian should do an internal vote/random ballot/whatever and just tell us the outcome, that's it.

They gave us a chance to choose ourselves.... and look what happened. Such a shame.

DarthDavy is probably his friend and he tried to push it.

Now that is real funny. ^^

DarthDavy is my best friend... so Dwelfusius must be my wife/girlfriend, right? lol

No, I chose DarthDavy because he really wants to represent The Weresheep, and is not somebody who has not done anything other than join the forum when this thread showed up (yes, you sir).
I can't say I see why Dwelfusius should get special treatment because she happens to be a woman.
I dont care if its Dwelfius/random or random/random but many wanted it. So..
Originally Posted by theBlackDragon
I can't say I see why Dwelfusius should get special treatment because she happens to be a woman.

As I said, she could be exemplary for women watching the party and considering to up their pledge. So I was thinking marketing purposes there. Edit: and Katrien is the only woman that applied for the "job".

But as a general principle I agree nobody should get any special treatment.
My opinion: Dwelfusius and one random people.

Actually, my opinion is one female and one male and as Dwelfusius is the only one applying, she goes. The males will have to take their chance with fate.
My opinion: Dwelfusius and one random people.

Actually, my opinion is one female and one male and as Dwelfusius is the only one applying, she goes. The males will have to take their chance with fate.

This is exactly what I keep saying smile
No, I chose DarthDavy because he really wants to represent The Weresheep, and is not somebody who has not done anything other than join the forum when this thread showed up (yes, you sir).

I will just quote this, so that you can think about what you said here. And so that everyone can see (before you choose to delete it as you come to your senses.) how immature you are.
@Foobarry and dlux
No more discussions! it's votin' time.

I vote randoms (but you can only be elected if you're willing to dress up)

(Do non-sheep like myself even get a vote?)
Okay, here is the list. Larian should choose internally however they wish. A vote to choose the male EMMISARY of the Weresheep, as orginally requested, is not possible.

-Dwelfusius

-Ziffy

-Xtasy

-Runeweaver

-Joram
40, male, angel-sheep, don't want to be picked, ghost, wants to beat Bellegar in a rhyming contest

-DarthDavy

-Robrecht

-Dexyd

-Foobarry81
Originally Posted by Ticlimax
@Foobarry and dlux
No more discussions! it's votin' time.

I vote randoms (but you can only be elected if you're willing to dress up)

(Do non-sheep like myself even get a vote?)

Only if you registered in time on this forum and posted a lot of comments. (If I understood correctly) Otherwise: shame on you! ;-)

Edit: Oh lol at the above post!
Damn, I just registered half an hour ago to help Vesselin out. I am so ashamed right now.
i think we could let people apply to 24:00 GMT+1 and then somone neutral ( i think like LC) makes two lists one female, one male and then lucks decides http://www.random.org/lists/ ( id ont know who posted this link before but its good.

I will just quote this, so that you can think about what you said here. And so that everyone can see (before you choose to delete it as you come to your senses.) how immature you are.

Why should I delete that? It is quite obvious that you have not done anything for this campaign until this thread showed up. I doubt you would have even registered for the forum if this thread didn't show up.
No need to get mad at me and insult me because I pointed that out.

I really wanted somebody who has supported this campaign with heart and vigor to go to Larian as our emmisary, because I think they really deserve it. But I guess that is not important at all, as some people would rather turn this into some kind of lottery instead. Sad.
is the list still open? i'd love to go aswell!
Originally Posted by deamento
is the list still open? i'd love to go aswell!

you should tell us a little bit more about it
icluding age, sex, and why you deserved, want it, what have you done what will you do when you getit? ( dress up as a weresheep, film it the whole time, write an article, take pictures , jostle with swen ;))

@dlux didnt one of larian reminded you to slow down and because there are a lot of big wolfs out there that eat weresheep?

dont take weresheeps to seriously it should be for fun not for fascism
@Deamento
Then sell yourself a little, even if there isn't gonna be a vote, then at least we know who you are if you turn out to be the lucky one.
Why should I delete that? It is quite obvious that you have not done anything for this campaign until this thread showed up. I doubt you would have even registered for the forum if this thread didn't show up.

Who are you to decide I did nothing for this campaign? And does it really matter how much I contribute? I'm glad for you you get great pride out of being the better commenter on Larian forums out of the two of us. Please do write it on your resume. People will be mightily impressed I'm sure.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm even responding to this utterly childish behaviour, but here goes:

1. I have pledged on this campaign.
2. I have convinced a friend to pledge. And I have emailed some other friends about the campaign.
3. I have commented on the Kickstarter forums.
4. I have commented about this campaign on the neoGAF forums.
5. I emailed some ideas to Larian (edit)

I'm sorry all of this is clearly not good enough for you.

And for the record: I only registered for this forum two days ago, because up until then I hadn't add $6 to my pledge to become a weresheep. That my first posts on the forum are in this thread is a coincidence.

jeeezz all... this had to be something fun/great...
Erm and where is LC hiding ? Doesn't he wants to go ?
alright my bad.

my name: Laurents Van Cauwenberghe (if you ever lurk the kickstarter section you could now me as the weresheeprat)
i'm from Werchter
a reason for why i deserve...
there actually isn't a reason why i should be allowed to go more than anybody else, i didn't pledge 10k$ i didn't save swen's life etc etc.
the reason why i want to go is simple, i love the games Larian makes, the people who work there look like they would be great to hang around with and the fact that a game developer exists in belgium and genuinely makes great games motivated me to start learning about coding, learning programming languages... so I could maybe 1 day, also make games with people i have met along the way.
what i would do when i get it
i'll take pictures, write a report (ofcourse), and anything else people recommend should be done.

anyway, about myself
so i'm a just a random guy who happens to like older video games who happens to be 15, anyway i had a problem, all the genres i tried just bored me after a while. the tedious combat got boring for me in ARPGs, RTS just got annoying etc etc..
a few years ago i was talking to a friend online who introduced me to the game: Planescape: Torment. the moment i started playing it, i knew that this was a videogame genre that wouldn't bore me as easily as the other videogame genres that are on the market.

@ the one that posted the randomize list .. where were you when we spent 3 weeks with 5 people what holiday home to choose from laugh I'm so bookmarking that site

I want to be an emissary on their final day
Coming with my sheep that is a doll, and stay!
But I don't deserve to be picked because
I even don't know what "WOOS" does mean,
So I never can join the Larian Team !

Bellegar can understand.
Everyone want a very fair "stay"
So look deep into Bellegar's eyes,
Then I can read all your mad lies
To decide on a magisterial way ...
Who may leave and who may play !!

Who are you to decide I did nothing for this campaign? And does it really matter how much I contribute? I'm glad for you you get great pride out of being the better commenter on Larian forums out of the two of us. Please do write it on your resume. People will be mightily impressed I'm sure.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm even responding to this utterly childish behaviour, but here goes:

And I don't know why I am responding to someone who suffers from such a childish selfishness, that he throws a fit and demands that our emissaries should be chosen through a lottery, because his chances are very slim otherwise.

This isn't a prize you know, it is a nice gesture from Larian to thank the Weresheep for helping out this campaign and they are looking for an emmisary amongst our ranks to represent the Weresheep. I want to see somebody I know go the party, I want to see somebody who has supported this campaign as a Weresheep go to the party, not some childish kid who registered solely on the forums just because he is selfish and wants to go the party himself. lol. And i'm sure Larian feels the same.

Robrecht and many others have done so much for this campaign and are proud to be Weresheep (fans). They deserve to go, not somebody who just makes a forum account solely because of this thread.

1. I have pledged on this campaign.
2. I have convinced a friend to pledge. And I have emailed some other friends about the campaign.
3. I have commented on the Kickstarter forums.
4. I have commented about this campaign on the neoGAF forums.

I'm sorry all of this is clearly not good enough for you.

And for the record: I only registered for this forum two days ago, because up until then I hadn't add $6 to my pledge to become a weresheep. That my first posts on the forum are in this thread is a coincidence.

Why are you telling us this? I thought you wanted this to be a lottery with a prize. Why should it matter what you have done for this campaign?
Originally Posted by Blackfalcon

No, he can't make it to the party.

He will be back online tonight though.

think sill helping his friend with a thesis
But dose he want to go ? Personally I wish i could attend.... but living half continent away is well making it not possible for me frown.
@blackfalcon where there's a will, there's a way laugh
And I don't know why I am responding to someone who suffers from such a childish selfishness, that he throws a fit and demands that our emissaries should be chosen through a lottery, because his chances are very slim otherwise.

You probably ignored my post in your blind trolling rage, but I told LC that I don't want to go to the party anymore. This isn't about me.

You know, you should consider a name change to Dlux, the True Weresheep Fascist (as someone else suggested on here earlier). Have you read Animal Farm? You should. Might learn you a lesson or two.

In this (fictional) world however, I like to believe 'some weresheep are NOT better than other'. Anyone is as good as the other to represent the Weresheep, because everybody paid the $6, which was the ONLY requirement to become one. I'm quoting Larian, btw, who you pretend to hold so dearly.

Why are you telling us this? I thought you wanted this to be a lottery with a prize. Why should it matter what you have done for this campaign?

Don't play dumb. You asked what my contribution to this campaign was by questioning it. Stop the trolling. It's very sad.
@blackfalcon where there's a will, there's a way laugh

Well true but I'm kinda broke smile. And that's not helping much getting a plain tickets in a day smile. May be I can try save up some for fan day smile
@dlux/footbarry81 pls calm down if you have any problems discuss is per pm (the smarter one gives up)
@black where are you from? as i mentioned on the KS maybe people can combine it with a citytrip or mini holiday..we've got some nice things here..not to mention good food and beer ^^

except from not being able to go myself I'ld have found it cool if I was in the country, i maybe could''ve couchsurfed some people smile

Bellegar get headaches of you all!
It's time to summon that Wheresheep ...
From Heaven's sky or fiery hot Hell ?
The Black Wheresheep will tell !!
@Dwel

I'm from Bulgaria.

And folks what is that fingers pointing and that rudeness?

@dlux

Come on mate I know you mean for the best but just take it a little bit calmer. All can apply and suggest. What will happen if i was suggesting myself with reason I R MASTAH WERESHEEP ? Were you going to eat me alive too ? smile
I have an idea!!!!

not for the 2 places but also maybe fun (i'll make a new thread but thought i would let my balloon up here first :s dutch expression)

can't we do an end of KS gathering for other sheep?or is that too short day?I mean like hooking up a tv and stereo,follow the stream, have some brewskies (how the..) or al log in to a webexlike thing smile or so?

no?
I've been asking what is the main attraction of the area ? I've been to quite a few european cities (copenhagan; paris, london, amsterdam, florence, ...) but i must admit i know quite little about the area (other than what one can find easily on the web). I must admit that of the cities above I very much liked amsterdam and prague and was less fond of paris (paris is huge - felt very awkward). I'm the sort that like to start in one corner of the city and walk to the other corner exploring the cats in the alley as they say (and at times literally).

You probably ignored my post in your blind trolling rage, but I told LC that I don't want to go to the party anymore. This isn't about me.

You know, you should consider a name change to Dlux, the True Weresheep Fascist (as someone else suggested on here earlier). Have you read Animal Farm? You should. Might learn you a lesson or two.

In this (fictional) world however, I like to believe 'some weresheep are NOT better than other'. Anyone is as good as the other to represent the Weresheep, because everybody paid the $6, which was the ONLY requirement to become one. I'm quoting Larian, btw, who you pretend to hold so dearly.

I'm a fascist because I want a.... democratic vote? Or because I think that it might be better if Larian chooses who should go? LOL

And somebody said that I should change my name to "Dlux, the True Weresheep Fascist". lol, now the insults are getting real good.
You sir, are a completely childish, selfish and raging troll. But I have to admit, it is quite funny watching you rage. hehe
I have an idea!!!!

not for the 2 places but also maybe fun (i'll make a new thread but thought i would let my balloon up here first :s dutch expression)

can't we do an end of KS gathering for other sheep?or is that too short day?I mean like hooking up a tv and stereo,follow the stream, have some brewskies (how the..) or al log in to a webexlike thing smile or so?

no?

I was thinking the same thing a few moments ago.
alright i'm sick and tired of this.
both of you, SHUT UP, all you are doing now is bitching and bitching and bitching and you're not helping ANYONE.
just, shut up.
the 1st one or second one? 1st seems cooler but maybe far fetched?although it is friday:) second one seems so feasable..actually twitch will already be like that a bit, but more confined to woos or a simult. teamchat would be cool..
@Dwel

I'm from Bulgaria.

And folks what is that fingers pointing and that rudeness?

@dlux

Come on mate I know you mean for the best but just take it a little bit calmer. All can apply and suggest. What will happen if i was suggesting myself with reason I R MASTAH WERESHEEP ? Were you going to eat me alive too ? smile

I thought a democratic vote would be better, because Larian wanted an emmisary, but it won't work, so Larian should decide however they feel fit. That's all I'm saying.

I can't help it if foobarry81 flips out and starts insulting me.
+1 to dwelfusius's idea!
I have an idea!!!!

no?

You mean coming together somewhere in a pub in Ghent on friday and follow on a tv screen the "Final Day of the D:OS KS Campaign", something like that? Not sure about it is coming life on TV or it's only on the internet?
Someone live in Ghent and have a good tv/pc screen we can look at with a group of people ? wink

That will be a fabulous magnificent idea ! smile
I can take a break from work and join the gathering laugh !

And if someone wish I take with me some sweet or salt biscuits smile ...

Originally Posted by meme
I've been asking what is the main attraction of the area ? I've been to quite a few european cities (copenhagan; paris, london, amsterdam, florence, ...) but i must admit i know quite little about the area (other than what one can find easily on the web). I must admit that of the cities above I very much liked amsterdam and prague and was less fond of paris (paris is huge - felt very awkward). I'm the sort that like to start in one corner of the city and walk to the other corner exploring the cats in the alley as they say (and at times literally).

Both the cities of Bruges and Ghent are really beautiful. None of them are the size of Prague, London or Paris, but they so much to see and the weather is superb right now
@joram yes something like that, i'm afraid they won't show it on TV, but we should be able to figure something like that out..

like watching soccer..only less stupid =p
I'm a fascist because I want a.... democratic vote? Or because I think that it might be better it Larian chooses who should go? LOL

And somebody said that I should change my name to "Dlux, the True Weresheep Fascist". lol, now the insults are getting real good.
You sir, are a completely childish, selfish and raging troll. But I have to admit, it is quite funny watching you rage. hehe

Read Animal Farm. I called you a fascist because you obviously think (out loud) some weresheep are better than others to represent the Weresheep. Also did you know Hitler got elected through democratic voting? Strange how you forgot about that when opposing democratic voting to fascism. Ever heard of the term populism, btw? I doubt it.

I think the name would suit you given how you have been blindly defending your candidate of preference in this thread. It's not even an insult if you think about it.

Also I notice how you always redirect whatever I said first. Like I called you immature, so you call me childish. I mentioned trolling, so you call me a troll. A sign of sheer inability to come up with any proper arguments, because you don't have any. You lost the debate. So all that is left is trolling. Clearly, we're done here, dlux.

I'm also waiting for the first person to back your voting system up. Most people seem to want a ballot. Probably because all of their chances to go to the party are so slim they turned into selfish trolls that want ballots.
Ghent has a lot of canals and bruges is called venice of the north, lots of historic buildings and medieval remnants if you dig that ..and big enough but not TOO big which is important i think

edit: woot passed my 100th post..hmm..when does it change?i don't even see adept in this list =D

according to this
0 stranger
25 apprentice
50 journeyman
100 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1200 veteran

I should be member now

but hey if swer can't even get his original account working on this forum xD I don't have too much hope horsey
@dlux/footbarry81 pls calm down if you have any problems discuss is per pm (the smarter one gives up)
the 1st one or second one? 1st seems cooler but maybe far fetched?although it is friday:) second one seems so feasable..actually twitch will already be like that a bit, but more confined to woos or a simult. teamchat would be cool..

I was referring to the first one: a meetup. But web could be cool too.
@joram yes something like that, i'm afraid they won't show it on TV, but we should be able to figure something like that out..

like watching soccer..only less stupid =p

Yea I don't really know a bar that would want to do that in Ghent. If someone had a beamer perhaps we could set up shop in Larians front yard smile

(And boo you for dissing on Football)
Ghent has a lot of canals and bruges is called venice of the north, lots of historic buildings and medieval remnants if you dig that ..and big enough but not TOO big which is important i think

lets not forget awesome bars
I thought that was implied party cheer

@and the beamer idea is cool but location and will the weather hold up..it still is belgium ofc.. drinks shouldn't be too hard to find ^^
wtf?
fuck wrong post, still new to the forum, trying to quote the bickering..
I'm a fascist because I want a.... democratic vote? Or because I think that it might be better it Larian chooses who should go? LOL

Read Animal Farm. I called you a fascist because you obviously think (out loud) some weresheep are better than others to represent the Weresheep. Also did you know Hitler got elected through democratic voting? Strange how you forgot about that when opposing democratic voting to fascism. Ever heard of the term populism, btw? I doubt it.

I think the name would suit you given how you have been blindly defending your candidate of preference in this thread. It's not even an insult if you think about it.

Also I notice how you always redirect whatever I said first. Like I called you immature, so you call me childish. I mentioned trolling, so you call me a troll. A sign of sheer inability to come up with any proper arguments, because you don't have any. You lost the debate. So all that is left is trolling. Clearly, we're done here, dlux.

I'm also waiting for the first person to back your voting system up. Most people seem to want a ballot. Probably because all of their chances to go to the party are so slim they turned into selfish trolls that want ballots.

could you please just stop? i don't care who's right and who's wrong but it's just annoying and endless, when it does end, nothing will be gained or lost.
just stop it please
figured as much..was like heeeey dude ..mellow
i did find some great weed in my backpocket... might have something to do with it
figured as much..was like heeeey dude ..mellow

So, about that meet up / web thingy...?

OMG. Now you are mentioning Hitler? LOL.
And the insults continue. Shouldn't take much longer until the N word comes. ^^

I think a democratic vote would be more fair, but it won't work as we can see. So Larian should chose, as I and others have already stated.

You seem to ignore this fact and prefer to call me a facist instead. I can tell you one thing though, Larian will never choose a racist bigot like you, that's for sure.

Man, what a troll.
in between the *fights to the death* check out Blackfalcon's lore at:
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=461873&gonew=1#UNREAD
oh wow that's amazing, goodjob Blackfalcon
i think it's a great idea

I think a democratic vote would be more fair, but it won't work as we can see. So Larian should chose, as I and others have already stated.

You seem to ignore this fact and prefer to call me a facist instead. I can tell you one thing though, Larian will never choose a racist bigot like you, that's for sure.

Man, what a troll.

Don't see why I should call you a nazi. There's clearly a difference between nazism and fascism, and I chose my words carefully when I called you a weresheep fascist. (I'll gladly explain the difference to you when if ever you grow up.)

I don't think you thought it true before you called me a 'racist bigot' though. There's no reason to call me that.

Which "fact" do I ignore? There is no "fact". Only you think Larian should choose and then present is as a fact. You ignore that actual fact that at least 5 people on here want a ballot.

Stop disturbing Bellegar in his musings thin .
Better organize a nice gathering somewhere
And spend a cosy time watching there ...
The Final Day of the Kickstarter of Original Sin !

Don't say I didn't warn you for the third time
I can't spend night and day making a rhyme ... .

i love you... that's all

Man, what a troll.

Don't see why I should call you a nazi. There's clearly a difference between nazism and fascism, and I chose my words carefully when I called you a weresheep fascist. (I'll gladly explain the difference to you when if ever you grow up.)

I don't think you thought it true before you called me a 'racist bigot' though. There's no reason to call me that.

Which "fact" do I ignore? There is no "fact". Only you think Larian should choose and then present is as a fact. You ignore that actual fact that at least 5 people on here want a ballot.

Like I said, you're a childish, racist bigot and a troll. Just look at what you are writing because of your blind rage. Larian will never choose you, you already f***ed that up for yourself. smile

And if there is a ballot, guess who will have to do it. Larian. But whatever they do is up to them, it's their party.
in between the *fights to the death* check out Blackfalcon's lore at:
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=461873&gonew=1#UNREAD

I'm impressed.
Foobarry and Dlux

Guys really cut it. Firstly we had really ugly argument at fundraiser threat, now it's plaguing this thread. Please I got an impression we were actually alot better internet community then most out there over the web. I know you both mean well BUT going all out here is not helping anyone. So please calm down.
http://www.standaard.be/artikel/detail.aspx?artikelid=DMF20130423_055

^^
If we're up for funny news:
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/961/Wetens...e-Curiosity-echt-een-penis-op-Mars.dhtml

a little juvenile, but still
Like I said, you're a childish, racist bigot and a troll. Just look at what you are writing because of your blind rage. Larian will never choose you, you already f***ed that up for yourself. smile

And if there is a ballot, guess who will have to do it. Larian. But whatever they do is up to them, it's their party.

Are you thick? I already said (twice) I don't want to be chosen.

Why can't LC do the ballot? You don't trust LC?
[Linked Image]
ok ok one more then I quit (scouts honor)
http://www.standaard.be/artikel/detail.aspx?artikelid=DMF20130424_024
Foobarry and Dlux

Guys really cut it. Firstly we had really ugly argument at fundraiser threat, now it's plaguing this thread. Please I got an impression we were actually alot better internet community then most out there over the web. I know you both mean well BUT going all out here is not helping anyone. So please calm down.

Indeed wink

Maybe they'll listen to you Blackfalcon, I hope it, because
They ignore Bellegar's words three times ... aargh
Bellegar now can not understand ! sad
Originally Posted by Joram
Foobarry and Dlux

Indeed wink

Maybe they'll listen to you Blackfalcon, I hope it, because
They ignore Bellegar's words three times ... aargh
Bellegar now can not understand ! sad

That's what happens when a bigot starts raging.
Sorry guys, I couldn't ignore the bigot.

Anway, BTT:

What do you think is better? Should Larian decide internally or do you trust LC enough to do a random ballot?
What do you think is better? Should Larian decide internally or do you trust LC enough to do a random ballot?

Why would anyone not trust LC?
I don't want to bother Larian with it. We should be able to do this on our own. A ballot is the only way we can do it without spilling (a lot of) blood.
I don't want to bother Larian with it. We should be able to do this on our own. A ballot is the only way we can do it without spilling (a lot of) blood.

Yes, I agree.

I am fine with LC doing a random ballot. If anybody disagrees (for some reason, you never know) then they should just say so. Enough blood has already been spilled.

Yes, I agree.

I am fine with LC doing a random ballot. If anybody disagrees (for some reason, you never know) then they should just say so. Enough blood has already been spilled.

Everybody on here agreed with a random ballot for quite a while now. Well, almost everybody.
Guys and gals, this thread is a complete mess. It's a pain in the ass to read that many comments with that little reasonable content.

I wanted to know your opinion about whether you prefer option a) or option b) and all I got are just FOUR votes on that (all four for b btw)? Seriously? 10 pages for four votes (or maybe five in case I missed one)?

Anyway, I COULD choose two of the prospects by random principle. But would everyone believe me that it was a random decision? I don't think so, just look at this mess of a thread....
Sssst ! The vote is closed, someone at Larian Studios has already chosen two WOOS emissaries and will close this thread soon enough !

:hihi:
I have an idea!!!!

no?

Eh, was gonna offer a location but realized I can't darken my living room, so beamer likely won't work very well (and I don't own a tv). Or I'd have to rush to Ikea for curtains or something wink
Guys and gals, this thread is a complete mess. It's a pain in the ass to read that many comments with that little reasonable content.

I wanted to know your opinion about whether you prefer option a) or option b) and all I got are just FOUR votes on that (all four for b btw)? Seriously? 10 pages for four votes (or maybe five in case I missed one)?

Anyway, I COULD choose two of the prospects by random principle. But would everyone believe me that it was a random decision? I don't think so, just look at this mess of a thread....

This thread is only a mess because I disagreed with dlux on the method. Now he agrees we should do a random ballot and you should be the one doing it.

I don't think anyone is against you doing it, and we all trust (I think) you will do it in a fair way.
@Dlux

Larian asked us to sort it as they acknowledged us as a community. So we should respect that. Do I trust LC - well I do personally as so far I've seen nothing bad from him, and yes I know he used some strong words on few occasions. Do I trust him with deciding who to go - No and not because he did something but because it wont be fair to him because whatever is the choice there will be a chance he will be accused to not be unbiased and to be honest we're here to enjoy the community and the great team that is Larian guys. It's neither his nor anyone call to make alone who goes and who doesn't. For many that is great opportunity. So may be a poll should be in place so the 2 top selected can represent us.
Sssst ! The vote is closed, someone at Larian Studios has already chosen two WOOS emissaries and will close this thread soon enough !

:hihi:

Really? Thank god. Where is the info?
@Dlux

Larian asked us to sort it as they acknowledged us as a community. So we should respect that. Do I trust LC - well I do personally as so far I've seen nothing bad from him, and yes I know he used some strong words on few occasions. Do I trust him with deciding who to go - No and not because he did something but because it wont be fair to him because whatever is the choice there will be a chance he will be accused to not be unbiased and to be honest we're here to enjoy the community and the great team that is Larian guys. It's neither his nor anyone call to make alone who goes and who doesn't. For many that is great opportunity. So may be a poll should be in place so the 2 top selected can represent us.

Ok, so now apparently Blackfalcon doesn't trust LC.

Note that there are still 4 people who want a ballot and Blackfalcon wants a vote. dlux just said he wanted either a ballot or Larian should decide.
Do I trust him with deciding who to go - No and not because he did something but because it wont be fair to him because whatever is the choice there will be a chance he will be accused to not be unbiased and to be honest we're here to enjoy the community and the great team that is Larian guys.

You are right, I was thinking the same myself. I am glad that you brough it up too.

That would be a shame if LC was accused of being biased. He doesn't deserve that, he's a good guy. And as we have already seen a fight can get pretty bloody.
I have an idea!!!!

no?

Eh, was gonna offer a location but realized I can't darken my living room, so beamer likely won't work very well (and I don't own a tv). Or I'd have to rush to Ikea for curtains or something wink

unfortunately .. BUT guys, friday will be a rainy day, so dark enough I believe ... I'm in for a meeting ! smile Do you live in Ghent BlackDragon? Or .. ?
@Dlux

Where exactly did i said i don't trust him ? I just don't want him to get into inevitable trouble and flak he might get because of this.
You are right, I was thinking the same myself. I am glad that you brough it up too.

That would be a shame if LC was accused of being biased. He doesn't deserve that, he's a good guy. And as we have already seen a fight can get pretty bloody.

Yes, I agree.

What's it going to be?
Do I trust him with deciding who to go - No and not because he did something but because it wont be fair to him because whatever is the choice there will be a chance he will be accused to not be unbiased and to be honest we're here to enjoy the community and the great team that is Larian guys.

I'm not a good guy, if accusing me helps solve the problem, i'll do the randomsite thingy smile

Just saw your post.

Don't read it, practically only garbage has been posted. I tried to get my point over and only got into a fight.

Tell larian that a democratic vote is impossible, they will have to choose themselves.
Foobarry now you're actually trying to pick a fight yourself. So cut it please.
Where exactly did i said i don't trust him ? I just don't want him to get into inevitable trouble and flak he might get because of this.

You know, this questioning whether other people will complain about LC afterwards doesn't ooze trust.

If everybody on here agrees LC is the one to decide, then they basically agree they won't complain about it afterwards. That's how a random ballot work, at least among adult people with some sense of responsibility. You don't shoot at the one drawing the sticks.

Frankly, I don't see why this is so hard. All weresheep have paid their $6. All of them are entitled to whatever spoils Larian has in store for us. This is just one of the spoils. Let's divide it among equals, as equals.

Just let LC do the ballot and get this over with.

speak for yourself my comments were top notch *insert sarcasm here*

^^

You know, this questioning whether other people will complain about LC afterwards doesn't ooze trust.

If everybody on here agrees LC is the one to decide, then they basically agree they won't complain about it afterwards. That's how a random ballot work, at least among adult people with some sense of responsibility. You don't shoot at the one drawing the sticks.

No you don't but when there is tons of flak you're bound to be accused of some shit. So all I'm saying is I'm not going to suggest LC getting into this for the sake of someone else getting clean. He did enough as it is and I'd rather have him enjoying his time here over even a slim chance someone somewhere going bananas. That's all a personal stand as I already stated. It's ultimately up to him to decide if he is up for the risk or not and he got at least my full support, even tho it means close to nothing.
I will sort something out to make a "fair random ballot"....

But first we need the list of prospects again:

- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd
- Foobary81

Anyony missing here (or don't want to anymore)?
@Blackfalcon:
Try to ignore the troll. Don't make the same mistake I did. He is just raging bigot.
I will sort something out to make a "fair random ballot"....

But first we need the list of prospects again:

- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd
- Foobary81

Anyony missing here (or don't want to anymore)?

(For the 4th time,) I don't want to go to the party anymore. All I want is that this is done in a fair way.
who is estrogen and are you z woman? laugh
I have an idea!!!!

no?

unfortunately .. BUT guys, friday will be a rainy day, so dark enough I believe ... I'm in for a meeting ! smile Do you live in Ghent BlackDragon? Or .. ?

Yes, about 5min from the Gent St. Pieters railway station, so plenty easy to reach smile

EDIT: 5min on foot, that is wink
Dlux cut the naming too please.

Anyways guys good luck to those that got a chance to go to Larian's office I'm off for the night.
- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd

Anyone missing on the list?
- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd

And Dwelfusius is the only girl, I think she should go with and not be part of the ballot. Just my opinion though...
No you don't but when there is tons of flak you're bound to be accused of some shit. So all I'm saying is I'm not going to suggest LC getting into this for the sake of someone else getting clean. He did enough as it is and I'd rather have him enjoying his time here over even a slim chance someone somewhere going bananas. That's all a personal stand as I already stated. It's ultimately up to him to decide if he is up for the risk or not and he got at least my full support, even tho it means close to nothing.

I think LC's a big guy. Also lots of reasonable people on here. I'm sure they will stand by LC if ever things turn ugly.

I think a vote could be a lot worse actually, because some people have already shown their bias towards some candidates on here, before the method was even decided on.
LS* will do the vote themself I suppose and pick up the most evil wheresheep of Bellegar,
the one that was roaming the Fiery Hot Hell !!
Then they let the "Bellegar Dice" do the dirty work !
evil

Sorry, I was kidding ! The vote is not done already! Unfortunately !
But I can't resist to tease you all ! :hihi:
That's the "Bellegar in me", so sorry ! shame

*LS : Larian Studios
I ofc would like there to be a chica (sorry larian but appart from mire it's been quite a saussage fest) but i know that qounds extremely biased coming from me (even if there were like 10 other girls i'ld still like it , even if that meant 1/11 chance) but if this is a cause of too much friction maybe it's not worth it (the female pass i mean)

pfoe typing is hard ,why don't i have an illuminating keyboard

@dlux how fo you get the cat?
- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd

If I recall correctly Garod, Estrogen, Dexyd could or didn't want to come (not suprsure tho)
@dwelfusius:
Do you mean there is another girl? I must have missed that, because I was too busy spilling blood.... ^^
And Dwelfusius is the only girl, I think she should go with and not be part of the ballot. Just my opinion though...

Nice edit. ;-) Why did you delete that all of a sudden? Nothing wrong with it, was there?
nono not that I know of, but i mean , me saying i would like a girl there is kind of..coloured since I'm afaik the only girl in the list..just saying that even if i were not the only one, i would still want it cheer any girl there i mean, not specifically me..

but if you have to/want to pick a girl .. laugh party
I like the weresheep party @Ghent idea. We have one day to organise. Did someone move this already to a separate thread?
Oh ok. ^^

I still think that 1 guy and 1 girl should go. You are just lucky that you are the only girl. smile

But it is not my decision, I just hope Larian sees it the same way though. laugh
Oh ok. ^^

I still think that 1 guy and 1 girl should go. You are just lucky that you are the only girl. smile

But it is not my decision, I just hope Larian sees it the same way though. laugh

Larian doesn't care. They just want 2 weresheep at their party.
- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd

If I recall correctly Garod, Estrogen, Dexyd could or didn't want to come (not suprsure tho)

Puh, do I really have to read all comments again for a confirmation..... jawdrop

Anyway, the list will be open for new people until tomorrow afternoon. I will type all names in list a and process that list by a random generator which will make a new list with names in a random order. The first two names of the list will get the tickets for the wrap-up party. And I will tape that whole randomization process and upload the video to my youtube account, so everybody can take a look for him/herself.

Any opposing views on that (I hardly dare to ask....)
I like the weresheep party @Ghent idea. We have one day to organise. Did someone move this already to a separate thread?

Yeah, we need a separate thread.
Have back up names ready in case you can't reach someone in time so that they can confirm they'll be there!

To me the video isn't needed, but if you think it's for the best, then please do. Thanks for willing to do this, LC.
- Robrecht
- Dwelfusius
- Garod
- Ziffy
- Estrogen
- X-tasy
- Runeweaver
- Joram
- DarthDavy
- Dexyd

Puh, do I really have to read all comments again for a confirmation..... jawdrop

Anyway, the list will be open for new people until tomorrow afternoon. I will type all names in list a and process that list by a random generator which will make a new list with names in a random order. The first two names of the list will get the tickets for the wrap-up party. And I will tape that whole randomization process and upload the video to my youtube account, so everybody can take a look for him/herself.

Yeah, I was just gonna...
...mess with you, but I can't think of any creative ways. I r sad now frown

But I do have faith in our sheepish Overlord Crash, may his court last forever (err, wait... ;))

Yeah, you filmed it until you had a positive outcome. Or you hacked the script. Something like that. lol

Too bad you can't roll dice in this forum. ^^

Anyway, don't make it so hard on yourself. Just give Larian the list and tell them to pump it into a random generator themselves. Goes quickly and easily.
If he post randomize list and peopel at the top can't make it then the next person in the list can take their place.

Hi Robrecht,

I can come and BlackDragon lives only 5 minutes from the train station Gent St Pieters ...
BlackDragon, what do you think ? Possible the meeting take place at your home or do you prefer just to meet eachother at the train station at 13 hour (or earlier - later?) ?

Just a suggestion wink
PS: And now I gonna sleep smile
Till later ! wave
Fine let's redirect this thread to a possible Ghent meeting tomorrow. We'll see who won tomorrow.
so no fix f/m then ? too bad.. off to bed now sleep tight men..maybe someone make thread for BU party?
I'm anti-sheep but maybe one day I will fly to Ghent. Pity it is too late for flower season this year.
Thread closed -> new thread: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=464120&#Post464120

Please only follow the instructions in the new thread in order to find two emissaries in the short time.... wink

@ Mod/Admin: Please close this thread.

Dwelfusius
The forum post names and numbers were changed, but the FAQ not updated. See Choose your avatar and Forum Classes.

LordCrash
Consider it closed.
© Larian Studios forums