Larian Studios
Posted By: RogerioFM Tenebrium ability - 17/07/14 12:38 AM
How can I get this ability? I found only one book on Sacred Stone, apparently Brandon is another one who can help, but I refused to give him the tenebrium. Is there a way to get the ability now? Also, it seems that I can't complete the naked truth with taht info.

Thanks
Posted By: allsweptaway Re: Tenebrium ability - 17/07/14 12:56 AM
Mt
Posted By: RogerioFM Re: Tenebrium ability - 17/07/14 01:34 AM
?
Posted By: allsweptaway Re: Tenebrium ability - 17/07/14 04:33 AM
If you have the book from Sacred Stone already, go ahead and use it as I'm pretty sure it will effect everyone.
Posted By: allsweptaway Re: Tenebrium ability - 17/07/14 04:35 AM
Sorry for first reply. I posted to your question by accident. Too many windows open.
Posted By: GamezGlitchz Re: Tenebrium ability - 17/07/14 04:46 AM
nope dosnt effect everyone...1 at a time...got a toon that cant touch tenebrium cause i missed it =(((((
Posted By: allsweptaway Re: Tenebrium ability - 17/07/14 05:15 AM
Take a trip to the Troll King and see if he can help wink
Posted By: GamezGlitchz Re: Tenebrium ability - 17/07/14 06:13 AM
i killed him !_! he cant help from the grave !_! i dug in too deep
Posted By: allsweptaway Re: Tenebrium ability - 17/07/14 07:16 AM
If he's still walking around Silverglen and hasn't disappeared after declining his request., you can maybe try to mine tenebrium veins in the Troll King cave and then try him again. Declining this quest was a very unique role playing choice to make as you now have only one party member that can use this ability.

If that dosnt work your only option left is Lone Wolf. Enjoy!
Posted By: ScrotieMcB Re: Tenebrium ability - 17/07/14 10:31 AM
allsweptaway is saying it wrong. He doesn't mean the Troll King himself, he means Brandon, the fellow in Silverglen who issues the Troll King quest.
© Larian Studios forums