Larian Studios
Posted By: Aggelitus Duplicating the tenebrium book [solved] - 07/08/14 10:41 AM
Hey, everyone! I'm on my first playthrough of this amazing game, and I've just gotten to the point where tenebrium becomes relevant. However, Brandon won't give me his quest. I'm pretty sure it's because I declined him when I first met him, and now he isn't offering it again. So, I'm kind of at a loss of what to do.

I really want all of my characters to be able to handle tenebrium so I don't have to worry about accidentally giving one of my guys rot, but without the quest, I can only have one person handle it. I've been looking into editing my savegame using lstools, but even after finding the quest in the editor, I can't change any values. Same goes for rolling back the conversation, I just can't do it.

However, there's one thing I haven't tried yet: duplicating the book and have everybody read it. The problem is, I can't find a good way to do it. I've tried editing the save-file myself, but finding the right inventory is near-impossible. I've also looked at a few trainers, but the ones I found were either outdated or they couldn't dupe.

So, does anyone here have a good way of duping items? If so, please let me know. I really want tenebrium weapons.

EDIT: I did it. MooseEdit by Dairymoose let me change the amount of books in my inventory.
© Larian Studios forums