Larian Studios
Hi all, Larian is replacing the Ouija board, please vote for the replacement.

https://larian.uservoice.com/forums/322488-collector-s-edition-suggestions
Neat. smile I asked for a nice D:OS themed hard-cover journal filled with blank pages to jot notes down in while adventuring through the game, paired with a fake inkwell for holding pens/pencils.

However, Tarot cards appears to be winning, which is odd considering the unfavorable reaction to the Ouija board.
Somebody suggested a dildo q.q
Originally Posted by Haleseen

With 7 upvotes!
The Chessboard would have been cool.
Still hoping for the dice. smile
A BLACK T-shirt would be nice, too. And the miniatures. And the Chessboard. And the Tarot cards...
I was thinking of proposing for Zandalor trunks, but someone beat me to it laugh
Originally Posted by norD

With 7 upvotes!

I'm trying to be shocked or surprised by this, but currently failing.
Keep in mind that we are replacing a piece of cardboard here. What kind of chess set or dragon figurine you get for that price?

With 7 upvotes!

At first I was tempted, then I realized I didn't have any use for it.... but I'm tempted, you'd get quite a lot of media coverage I believe.
I am happy that the ouija board is history.

I hope they have checked that the other things are not trademarked.

No dildo please. This is worse than a ouija board.

With 7 upvotes!

I'm dead. I died, die, dead.
From laughing too hard.

This absolutely needs to be modeled out of someone's... You know.
Just like them ! !
Originally Posted by Bercon
Keep in mind that we are replacing a piece of cardboard here. What kind of chess set or dragon figurine you get for that price?

I know. The biggest problem, imho, is the budget which affects the quality.

I already have a few decks of collectable cards so I'm not too keen on the tarot cards. I don't mind a plushie but nowadays, the pricing for a good-quality one, is about US$40? $50?

The board was going to be wood, with the game logo and character artwork designed to look like it was stained.
It would (I assume) still have been relatively inexpensive to produce, though, fits in a box very easily, would be quite durable, and relatively lightweight. Ideally a replacement wouldn't be expensive, heavy, bulky or fragile.
Originally Posted by Raze

The board was going to be wood, with the game logo and character artwork designed to look like it was stained.
It would (I assume) still have been relatively inexpensive to produce, though, fits in a box very easily, would be quite durable, and relatively lightweight. Ideally a replacement wouldn't be expensive, heavy, bulky or fragile.

Sounds like a cheese board would be an ideal replacement ;-)
Interesting it was for legal reasons and not due to discussions here. Would still like to see the dice.
No, that was just the "final nail in the coffin"

It divided the community to such a degree that we decided to hold a vote on whether or not we should keep it. The majority said that they'd prefer a different reward, but the final nail in its occult coffin came when we found out that the name and design of a Ouija board are actually trademarked and patented.
Patent owned by Hasbro (currently), a games company... now this is funny. Who said that Ouija boards are not a game? laugh
Originally Posted by Elwyn
Sounds like a cheese board would be an ideal replacement ;-)

Mmm. I could really quite fancy that idea!

But failing that, I like the idea of the tarot cards: the set that came with Inquisition was rather nice, for example.
Well if we would get tarot cards, how many would be there? Because maybe we could play with them on existing rules, or larian could make rules of their own. Witcher 3 has gwent and we could have... any idea for name?
Originally Posted by LordW
Well if we would get tarot cards, how many would be there? Because maybe we could play with them on existing rules, or larian could make rules of their own. Witcher 3 has gwent and we could have... any idea for name?

Pity the Gwent cards aren't the easiest to get hold of! I found an Xbone CE going cheap but I'm not sure where else a person might find them.

Obviously laugh any D:OS2 game should be cheese-themed, at least in its name. Er... Stilton?
Need a Weresheep plushie !!!!
Originally Posted by Vometia

Pity the Gwent cards aren't the easiest to get hold of! I found an Xbone CE going cheap but I'm not sure where else a person might find them.

Boxed version of the expansion will get two decks of gwent cards, at least here in Poland.

And I'd love to get my hands on a weresheep plushie grin
Originally Posted by Thiev
Originally Posted by Vometia

Boxed version of the expansion will get two decks of gwent cards, at least here in Poland.

And I'd love to get my hands on a weresheep plushie grin

Only Xbox one version of witcher 3 come with decks of gwent.
https://larian.uservoice.com/forums...suggestions/suggestions/9992145-jeff-hat
Originally Posted by BoTToX

Only Xbox one version of witcher 3 come with decks of gwent.

Hearts of Stone retail PL gets decks as well.
Wouldn't want to derail this thread to TW3, so sorry for off-topic.
© Larian Studios forums