Larian Studios
Posted By: Alexstrasza Ending Question - SPOILER ALERT! - 02/10/17 04:09 PM
So, in one of the endings, you seal the veil between dimensions (or whatever) and source is eliminated, right?

Great, so it's officially cut off. Why is the Black Ring still congregating in the desert or whatever? They no longer have their God-King.

Also, kind of unrelated note, but when they get 'devoured' with the ability to consume spirits, how does the Kraken bring them back?

I made sure to 'eat' their souls or whatever of the really bad guys in the hope they wouldn't be around later. Doesn't seem to be the case though.
Posted By: Ellezard Re: Ending Question - SPOILER ALERT! - 02/10/17 04:50 PM
Funny part, if you charm one of the slaves, there's a chance the Kraken will just spawn a new one. This means it is possible to see something like 2 Lord Kemm or 2 Slenderman running around.
Posted By: Alexstrasza Re: Ending Question - SPOILER ALERT! - 02/10/17 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Ellezard
Funny part, if you charm one of the slaves, there's a chance the Kraken will just spawn a new one. This means it is possible to see something like 2 Lord Kemm or 2 Slenderman running around.

Oh my god, that's so awesome.

Originally Posted by Ellezard
Slenderman

This made me laugh so hard.
Posted By: Cyka Re: Ending Question - SPOILER ALERT! - 03/10/17 02:39 AM
Originally Posted by Alexstrasza
So, in one of the endings, you seal the veil between dimensions (or whatever) and source is eliminated, right?

Great, so it's officially cut off. Why is the Black Ring still congregating in the desert or whatever? They no longer have their God-King.

Also, kind of unrelated note, but when they get 'devoured' with the ability to consume spirits, how does the Kraken bring them back?

I made sure to 'eat' their souls or whatever of the really bad guys in the hope they wouldn't be around later. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

the whole black ring lore is an absolute mess, they were ment to work with Damien originally, who is a Chaos demon.
© Larian Studios forums