Larian Studios
Posted By: Full Bleed Lucky Charm in Co-op. - 29/06/19 07:52 PM
I know that Lucky Charm is now shared through group. But if you're playing co-op with 4 people, and multiple people have points in it, does it use a cumulative score for proc chances or does it only apply the highest score?
Posted By: Full Bleed Re: Lucky Charm in Co-op. - 05/07/19 05:57 AM
So no one knows the answer to this? I thought co-op was one of the biggest selling points of this game... It's hard to believe that people playing co-op don't know whether or not the party shares only the highest Lucky Charm or if it's combined.

I would *hope* it would be combined so that the party can share the burden of putting points into a shared skill... but, I suspect that's probably not the case. smirk
Posted By: LostSoul Re: Lucky Charm in Co-op. - 05/07/19 08:18 AM
Hi Full Bleed. Lucky charm is not cumulative. If the highest lucky charm is 5, then all characters use 5. Ive read if you get drunk it increases lucky charm.. never tried it myself.
Posted By: WINoodles Re: Lucky Charm in Co-op. - 20/07/19 07:49 AM
Keep some booze around. In you get a group of 4+ containers nearly each other, have a drink before opening them. Drunk adds +2 to your lucky charm skill. I would also recommend that the character with the Lucky Charm skill who will be drinking the booze use gear with lucky charm bonuses as well. Belts and necklaces/amulets are the gear that can augment Lucky Charm. Worst case higher lucky charm skill will just give you more loot to sell to get more gold.
© Larian Studios forums