Larian Studios
Posted By: Sertin1200 Can’t enter Doctor House - 25/08/20 06:44 PM
Hi, I can’t enter the Doctor’s house anymore. Here’s why: when I entered it the first time I killed all the nurses and then I attacked the doctor. I couldn’t beat him so I fleed. But now when I try to enter his house the door is locked. If I speak to it the door says that the doctor doesn’t receive any visitors and if I attack the door there isn’t any nurses that comes to open the door because there’re all dead. And I don’t have the voidwoken fish exchange.
How can I enter his house? Is it possibile? I can’t load an old save because in the meantime I did a lot of things so I can’t load an old save. And I also need that exp so I can level up otherwise I’m stuck.
Thanks
Posted By: caninelegion Re: Can’t enter Doctor House - 26/08/20 01:59 AM
I think only Lohse can open the door. There are two fish scrolls about (and a third in the basement, I think - where you can't yet go) so you might still be able to go that route. I THINK there's one in Arx somewhere. The others are on Bloodmoon Island and at the fish factory in Driftwood (possibly 2) so, you can't get those anymore.
© Larian Studios forums