Larian Studios
Posted By: TazDevl DOS EE (PS4) - The Last Weresheep - 29/09/19 10:12 AM
I am stuck with the weresheep not appearing. I searched and found this thread: http://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=649021&Searchpage=1&Main=68810&Words=%2Bweresheep&Search=true#Post649021

But this guy was playing in Honour mode, I am playing Classical, so I opened a new thread just in case there are differences for solving this issue (if at all possible).

What could be the problem here is, that I only triggrered the quest near endgame by digging up the book at the church. At that time I had already found the documents „The last weresheep“ and „Weresheep Recipe“ but had not read them yet (at least I think so - I got the „Log updated“ messages after I read them - see below).

After digging up the book I read it to initiate the quest, then read the parchment „The Last Weresheep“ and then went to talk to the weresheep ghost (each of these actions updated the log), then off to the Kickstarter tree - all on the same in-game day. I threw (not dropped) the Stardust Herb, then moved it around and also travelled to a waypoint in another area and immediately back. I also waited quite a while after throwing/moving the Stardust herb. No weresheep. Just to be on the safe side I then also read the Weresheep recipe and threw the stardust herb again but no success.

I would appreciate it if you would let me know if there is something I could do to still make the sheep appear or if I have to play on w/o completing the quest.
Posted By: Raze Re: DOS EE (PS4) - The Last Weresheep - 29/09/19 10:28 AM

Unfortunately, I don't know of any other workarounds for this.

If you load earlier saves, if available, can you get the weresheep to show up?
Posted By: TazDevl Re: DOS EE (PS4) - The Last Weresheep - 29/09/19 10:44 AM
Thanks for the quick reply, on a sunday even!

This is already an earlier save - that is to say, it is also near endgame, but the quest was not yet recorded in the log. I could try to go back save by save, but also don‘t want to lose too much of what I already have played through.
© Larian Studios forums