Larian Studios
Posted By: SlamPow How to get Bless? - 28/09/16 05:42 AM
I know about the statue behind the blue dude, but I've been told there's another way? I ask because I want it for my companions, but I've been all over the island and can't find it. Also, there's a "curse" skill in Arena, is there one in the EA campaign as well?
Posted By: Kradical Re: How to get Bless? - 28/09/16 06:44 AM
As far as I know, the only way is talking to the statue (which only allows player created characters to get the skill). I guess the curse skill will be available later in the game.
Posted By: JJ_Judge Re: How to get Bless? - 28/09/16 06:53 AM
Didn't play the campaign much, but I remember Larian telling us about necrofire (which is cursed fire) and learning how to do it would take place as a quest not in the very beggining of the game and definetely not in fort joy.
Posted By: arkhanari Re: How to get Bless? - 28/09/16 09:42 AM
I got it by accident when talking to
a god after going through the Pirate cave. I have no idea how to get it for my supporting characters though.
Posted By: SlamPow Re: How to get Bless? - 28/09/16 08:24 PM
What?
Pirate cave? Where?! I wanna fight pirates!!
Posted By: SlamPow Re: How to get Bless? - 03/10/16 01:41 PM
I figured it out, for those interested!

There is another statue under the Gargoyle maze, and another one in the Illusionist's cave, in a little alcove after running through the whole thing and looping back around. To find the illusionist's cave, you have to follow the "disembodied voice"'s directions, and go to the south shore, and walk along it until you hit a rock wall. The rock wall, once you get close enough, reveals itself to have an illusory entrance, which leads to an amusing NPC and eventually a vault filled with sweet loot!

Hopefully this helps!
Posted By: Ellary Re: How to get Bless? - 03/10/16 09:36 PM
I saw the first statue was behind a blue guy? do you all mean the blue lizard in fort joy? or do I have to go farther?
Posted By: Kalrakh Re: How to get Bless? - 04/10/16 01:03 AM
One statue is at the ambush of the skeletons and the huge voidwaken near the pigs.

The blue dude is the illusionist guy or the big voidwaken I guess.
Posted By: SlamPow Re: How to get Bless? - 04/10/16 01:41 AM
Originally Posted by Ellary
I saw the first statue was behind a blue guy? do you all mean the blue lizard in fort joy? or do I have to go farther?

Further. You have to go to the area East of Fort Joy to find this particular blue dude. laugh
Posted By: Hassat Hunter Re: How to get Bless? - 05/10/16 11:04 PM
I got bless from the area once you finish the Gargoyle maze. Is that what you meant with under?
Posted By: SlamPow Re: How to get Bless? - 05/10/16 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
I got bless from the area once you finish the Gargoyle maze. Is that what you meant with under?

Yes, exactly!
© Larian Studios forums