Larian Studios
Posted By: Chunkysoup issues with some npcs - 01/04/20 06:01 AM
I am new to the game but I am so far loving it. but There is a couple of problems that really make the game unplayable. one of them is that after i killed all the magisters that was attacking gareth he wouldn't even talk to me, I tried clicking on him to speak but then the character I tried to speak to him their hot bar would blink, so I reloaded old saves and it did it again. so I decided I had to get the quest from one of the people in the seeker camp but when I rang the rusted bell bahara came to the cliff but she didn't engage a conversation nor throw down the rope, I even teleported one of my party mates up their to talk to her but she didn't even say anything and I tried to throw the rope down but it wouldn't work.

any help would be great
Posted By: Raze Re: issues with some npcs - 02/04/20 07:35 AM

Gareth should start a dialogue when the fight ends.

Please email supportdos2@larian.com with your save there (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).
Posted By: Chunkysoup Re: issues with some npcs - 03/04/20 02:49 AM
Thanks man for the help. i sent a email to them and i hope it gets solved. thank you for helping me
© Larian Studios forums