Larian Studios
Posted By: Jitterz Fort Joy Arena Issue - 21/05/20 08:31 PM
I'm playing a 2 person online coop playthrough. We went into the arena and beat all the oponents with ease. As soon as the last enemy was defeated we were teleported out of the arena and had no dialogue. In all my other playthroughs as soon as the last enemy is slain we are able to fight for the title of the one. Well that didn't happen. So I talked to the elf and chose to fight my companion and won. After that still no success. In my journal it says i lost. That deff didn't happen. What's going on here? I've never had this issue in my 400 hours of play.

I know you can get your collar removed elsewhere but its something me and my friend always like competing over and we are playing in honor mode so the amulet slot early reallllllllllllllllly helps. Its just strange. i've never had a quest fail on me so incorrectly before.
Posted By: Raze Re: Fort Joy Arena Issue - 22/05/20 05:42 AM

Do the other NPCs there consider one of the characters to be 'the one', or treat everyone as if you lost?

Are you each using avatar characters, created in character creation, or did one person join late and take over a companion character? IIRC that may explain not getting the option to fight each other.

If you are playing on PC, please email supportdos2@larian.com with your save (or email/post/PM a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.
© Larian Studios forums