Larian Studios
Posted By: Hard@work Game Master Question - 02/09/17 11:48 PM
Will I be able to add pre-recorded voice audio to the NPC's that I create in the GM mode?

And since my skill in code is, well, lacking. Will there be an easy way to add it?
Posted By: Shapeshifter777 Re: Game Master Question - 03/09/17 05:34 AM
Good question.
Posted By: drd7of14 Re: Game Master Question - 07/09/17 02:48 PM
I was wondering the same thing. It'd be neat to record our own audio for GM, rather than having to read everything, or be read everything by the GM. That way he/she can prep other voices/sound effects for character dialogue. Could be interesting.
Posted By: drd7of14 Re: Game Master Question - 26/09/17 08:06 PM
Hmmm...Wondering if anyone has an answer to this. I have yet to see any response, and can't seem to find an option in GM-Mode nor the Game Engine 2. Granted I'm not super familiar with it, but if someone could point me in the right direction, that would be sweeeeeeet. ^_^
Posted By: Alexstrasza Re: Game Master Question - 26/09/17 09:17 PM
I wish we could have multiple GMs. One of my favourite ways to run a DnD campaign is to have 2 GMs. One is the 'main' GM, who handles a lot of the narrative, treasure, etc.; and then there's an 'evil' GM, who handles the enemies in combat and the balancing/structure of the fights themselves.

This game could really benefit from allowing multiple GMs and allowing higher party sizes.
Posted By: drd7of14 Re: Game Master Question - 04/10/17 02:00 PM
Any update on the OP question?

I'd like to know if either the GM-Mode or the Divinity Engine 2 supports the use of adding your own customer audio to the game.
© Larian Studios forums