Larian Studios
Posted By: Le Gord Inventory!!!!!!!!! - 18/09/17 09:41 PM
Hi! i started this wonderful game and i realise the inventory dont have the " drag " tool to pass everything to other character D:! that would ve amazing cose its really tedious drag 1 by 1 to your bartending char.
Another thing u can do, is that u can pass " all wares " to other char, that would be nice too.
The last suggestion i would like to tell is that, once you trade with ur " no bartending char " u can switch characters and LEAVE all the equipment you put on the traderer, so the price change, when u change to ur bartending char ( this last option is really good cose u can also ware everything on inventory and put all wares on everychar when trade, and then just sell it with ur bartending char )
Well, hope u change this! and if its a way to do this plz someone answer!! the game is awsome <3!

PD: sry 4 the bad english :$!

PD2: Its there a way not to fullfill the " 1 " bar with all the things you loot?
Posted By: Zerd Re: Inventory!!!!!!!!! - 18/09/17 10:34 PM
I agree with (almost) everything there. Passing all wares at once should be a implemented thing already, there is no reason to have to pass one by one.

Also, the only way to avoid trash going into your hotbar is through a mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/5/?

I'm not sure this mod works with the full release, but getting the original text file and editing the specified line of code should work. Keep in mind that any mod used will block your ability to earn achievements on Steam.
© Larian Studios forums