Larian Studios
On repeat playthorughs, outside of bugs, inventory and crafting (which is solved by the expanded crafting mod) are the only things I have to complain about.

Players Should be able to do the following:

*When right clicking send to Lady Vengeance it, it should send the entire stack to storage instead of just a single item.

*There should be a search bar for the inventory menu just like the search bar in the crafting menu.

*Players should be able to select multiple items at once by clicking and dragging.

*Should be able to move multiple items at once.

*Add a favorites tab similar to wares so players can always reach their unique items like civil gear, teleport gloves, etc. easily.

*If multiple stacks are selected we should be able to right click and send all these items to someone else's inventory, to wares, favorites, or to The Lady Vengeance.

*Should be able highlight multiple items at once by ctrl left clicking.

*Should be able to sort bags and chests.

*Should be able to name bags and chests.

*Should have a search menu for bags and chests.
YES. So much.
The sorting bags would be #1 on my list. Everything I pickup is in open inventory until I review it. Once reviewed it goes in a specific bag, to Lady Vengeance or marked for sale. Keeps things clean until you need to find something in a bag, looks at the crafting bag.

Another UI sitch that gets me is when changing gear that has +Skill's on them.

Things dropped off your memorized skill list should be listed in the chat window.

Some way that if you are planning on changing X gear with X gear that have different +Skills associated, the system will tell you what skills you have memorized that would be affected. Lots of time spent looking this over.

There's a bug in the inventory craft screen that once you do one thing, it sets focus at the bottom of the window and nothing shows. You have to scroll up to see your inventory again or click a different cat and come back for it to re-calibrate.

I absolutely hate the inventory system. I spend twice as much time farking with it than I do actually playing. Some things I'd like to see, for one, is when you open bags maybe have them HIGHLIGHTED so you can tell which one you just had open. The labels as mentioned would help greatly with this.

Or further, as it is in other games, loot and inventory bags are not the same. Having to constantly move around these elements is another annoyance. Let us have a "B" or some key that opens all our inventory bags, let us arrange them on the screen the way we want... and have them STAY THAT WAY. Then the loot window could be placed where we want as well (and I got a mod to get rid of those ginormous annoying things the game comes with). And also as mentioned, having to rummage around in bags... one at a time not sure which bag you just opened gah... I wanna stab kittens.

Would be nice if armor you've dyed was labeled as such for when you've stashed it to use as an outfit later (this is for us that use the Crafting Overhaul mod).

Although I am a loot whore/hoarder, and I enjoy organizing things, this game takes it beyond the comfort zone into just plain wanting to not play. And I really, really love this game, even with the crashes and weirdness. I know they'll smooth it out soon... right guys? ;) But we wanna play, not spend our lives pulling our hair out trying to figure out where we put that ONE puffball cause we need ONE more black dye and it's not in the ingredients tab, did I give that to Fane? Wait, maybe I stuck it in a backpack with NO NAME on it, yes, let me scroll through 8 bags until my eyes bleed. Now THAT'S a good time! /end snarkiness
Sadly this is one of the core issues of the first game, they did not seem to bother improving. They even more made it worth, because you need to split your social skills on four characters, which makes it even more tedious: 1 to lock pick, 1 to loot, 1 to identify and the last to sell the unneeded stuff. So in the worst case to have to 'move' stuff two times between characters (find a locked chest with something to indentify in it).
That's true Kalrakh, but it's still such an enormous time sink. I get having to think, to delegate those skills, give crap to the proper people, etc. but still, we should not have to want to quit because we spend all our time trying to sort it all out. I've never played a game that had this horrific an inventory system. It's dreadful. I really love this game and will continue to play, but this is a glaring flaw IMHO.
Originally Posted by Rhaevyn
I've never played a game that had this horrific an inventory system.

The original Mass Effect's was pretty bad. I'm still traumatised by Locker Room Hell even years later.
Originally Posted by Damashi

*When right clicking send to Lady Vengeance it, it should send the entire stack to storage instead of just a single item.

This, so much this!! We can move a stack of items to another companion, why not to the Lady V?!

Being able to name my containers and sort within them would also be nice!
© Larian Studios forums