Larian Studios
Posted By: monzua Crash while using my map InGame - 29/09/17 02:48 PM
Hi I developed a single Adventure, when i start the adventures it crashes while loading InGame.

I followed the guide from this page: https://docs.larian.game/Basic_Character_Creation , after doing all changes I can now select the Adventure InGame (Wohoo) but after loading the game crashes -

In the editor i can still run the game in playmode but the character is somewhere outside of the Screen and all is black. First question: If i use PointTrigger as suggested do i still Need LevelStartTrigger? - But i guess that will only fix the Editor mode anyway...

Also, please find below my Editor log:

[img]http://imgur.com/PjGGwJT[/img]

Also maybe the only issue is i need to fix all Errors before it works? I thougth because it works in the Editor it will work in the game to? Most of the Errors i can solve. Some related to scripts i dont know.

Anyone can help?

Posted By: monzua Re: Crash while using my map InGame - 29/09/17 02:57 PM
Also to add: after using StartPointTrigger as refference for the script changes it seems to generate everytime i recompile the Story a new character looking different.(So i think that works ok) Still the camera is somewhere off -> So i need to click on Portrait - but it works? Someone know why this happens?

But still ... above issue are still valid. Any Help is welcome.
Posted By: SniperHF Re: Crash while using my map InGame - 30/09/17 09:46 PM
I wrote that guide FWIW.

I'm guessing the errors in the log have nothing to do with why it's crashing. I still have lots of errors in the log and it still runs fine.

The StartTrigger is still needed but as you pointed out, it mainly seems to function for the editor.

If you can, upload a version of your mod so I can poke around in it. Since you're the first person I know of who's tried the guide it could help me debug potential issues like this. And I might find your problem while I'm there.

If you want to do that, send me a direct message on the forum in case I miss a thread update.
© Larian Studios forums