Larian Studios
In the cave where the Zhent agents Rugan & Olly defend themselves against the Gnolls, there is a well bucket on a rope. You can move the mouse cursor over it and it will be highlighted, but that's it. Shooting doesn't work either. Does anyone have a clue what the whole thing is for? Maybe I have overlooked something?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
As far as I know, there's no purpose to this bucket though I do wonder if this area will get more attention in the full release given that the game does let you jump down here, though you currently die instantly even with featherfall.
I see your pointless bucket on rope and raise you an unreachable Skelton on the Underdark beach!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What could be on it? We'll never know! It could be a fabulous magical item...or just a bone.
Posted By: Sozz Re: What to do with the well bucket on a rope? - 26/01/23 05:08 AM
don't forget the tube sticking out of the wizard's tower. Has anyone used gaseous form on it yet?
Originally Posted by Sozz
don't forget the tube sticking out of the wizard's tower. Has anyone used gaseous form on it yet?

I turned into a cat and went through it.
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
I see your pointless bucket on rope and raise you an unreachable Skelton on the Underdark beach!
What could be on it? We'll never know! It could be a fabulous magical item...or just a bone.

It's clear that certain objects only serve the pure illustration I have already on the radar. The same goes for NPCs that were simply implemented into the game to die... You can't save them all, but the desire for a possibility may be conceded to the adventurous exploration behavior. wink
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
an unreachable Skelton
There os another one in Grymforge lava lake, under that platform where you find laughing monk talisman.
i'm pretty sure that hole will goto their loot in the underdark once the game is released... its a storeage area near where the colony

p.s, talking about bullshit items... how about the hidden Landscape?
[Linked Image from gog.com]
Originally Posted by Ussnorway
p.s, talking about bullshit items... how about the hidden Landscape?

Well, selling paintings is not the worst profit you can get.
you can't sell it because you can't reach it... it's inside the wall
Ah I see.
Yes Cassfrom fexlife mentioned that there are several places which connect act one & two locations which are blocked in early access…
Took me ages to find the one in the Zhent hideout to the under dark..but that’s what makes this game so damn good
© Larian Studios forums