Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Heya all. I was trying to buy D2 on the main website on a pre-order basis, but i only get it on german language. Dont get me wrong, i have nothing against german, but i have no clue whatsoever what's writen there.

It would be my pleasure to pre-order directly from the main site and support you guys on your game but its realy dificult for a lot of players to do it in just german (and i'm european, i can only guess about american potential buyers!)

Is there an alternative to pre-order the game in english language?

Thank you.

veteran
veteran
Hello hehe

Thank you for wanting to buy div2 - I know: it sounds funny well

Just be careful, if you did try to order from the following link , you'll get the German version in your mailbox.

In the meantime I'll warn some people to correct the error at the website wink

Sorry for the confusion.

Greetings,
Lynn

A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by Adomingues
Heya all. I was trying to buy D2 on the main website on a pre-order basis, but i only get it on german language. Dont get me wrong, i have nothing against german, but i have no clue whatsoever what's writen there.

If you have nothing against the German language, I guess than you'll be fine with the German-language version of the game. wink

There is no English-language version available yet.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
Originally Posted by Adomingues

If you have nothing against the German language, I guess than you'll be fine with the German-language version of the game. wink

There is no English-language version available yet.

If i have to play the game with a dictionary by my side than i bet the play experience will be much longer, wich is, in a way... a good idea wink

veteran
veteran
think

If i have to sit with a Dictionary on the table... there wont be place to put my feet up eek

That has serious consequences.... i will have to get up more often to stretch my legs... and wont be able to play through the night jawdrop

I will have to wait for the english version rpg003
(Aww well, gives me time to fisnish DD again)

Your existence alone, is excuse enough for the creation of the entire universe… Il you my darling Jeanne-Dré 
A
veteran
veteran
A
Hello, Lady Rain, nice to see you back !

Long time, no see ! smile

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
Yes! hehe Lady Rain

veteran
veteran
Thanks for the Warm welcome people smile

I cant wait for the English version to be launched.... but i will patiently wait in the background.... (But only for as long as it takes me to finish DD and BD again.... thats it... no more patience after that wink )

Your existence alone, is excuse enough for the creation of the entire universe… Il you my darling Jeanne-Dré 
veteran
veteran
ps: Lady, are you member of a social network, see my signature well

veteran
veteran
jawdrop Nothing on this planet can make me join facebook again...... (Too many people from work and clients found me on there..... its a nightmare when a recretion tool is abused.... i even got support questions over weekends) jawdrop

cheer but i joined twitter just for you cheer

veteran
veteran
Yes, I have seen it, thank you for this! kiss

Concerning FB: are you serious?! That must have been indeed awkward! I understand you don't want to join anymore, but now you're tweeting wink

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard