stranger
stranger
N
One handed hammer! Just got it myself!

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
hammer really is not so good, you might want it for the nice bonus but other then that, you wont really need it. Also not the whole set requaiers 47 int, the only parts that do are: helmet, body armer, leg armer. belt, jewelery boots and braclets dont need em i balive

enthusiast
enthusiast
If I am not mistaken, all the sets have a Twohander as a weapon. If I am mistaken, I'm an idiot and ought to be shot.

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Bang! rpg008 biggrin

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
M
apprentice
apprentice
M
your mistaken, the archmage has a hammer as a wep

stranger
stranger
I also have a problem with a chest in Kali's Fortress for the warrior set...

More info here!

stranger
stranger
A Mace. But i found the bracelet ages ago, i just can't find that stupid necklace :p. But i'm going to checkthat map now, so i't wont be too hard now to find it. Thx people

J
stranger
stranger
J
one

L
stranger
stranger
L
what level lockpick do you need to get all this set.. i have no lockpick now as im ownage on all enemy's lvl28 but i could use the armor for the next bit ...
just dont want to put 5 in lock pick for the sake of some armor that might be crap later on..

ull just miss wohlalot if u dont put 5 on it ^^ not jsut crapstuff...

old hand
old hand
You can always alter your skills by paying some price, so its no big deal. But before the final battle just make sure there no more unnecessary skill left.

But truly once you had access of legendary items from merchants, you wont bother much bout chest's contents anymore. Unless one really low on gold, which I can hardly think will happened, chest can proved to be great source of income, especially those weapons which had tremendously high hp and mp stats on them.

stranger
stranger
I am also missing the bracelet. I have this map: [url=http://guides.gamepressure.com/divinityiiegodraconis/guide.asp?ID=8273][/url] but when I go to the area where I think it is, I can't find a chest or anything where it would be hidden.

Last edited by Solcratis; 14/01/10 07:04 AM.

There are no mysteries in this or any world. There are only places I haven't pillaged yet.
stranger
stranger
Ok everyone, I don't know if it's been posted yet, but I found the damn bracelet finally. It's on a small platform underneath the island that has Stone's Greenery on it. It's in a wooden chest next to three wood crates clustered up against a rock. Hope that helps.

There are no mysteries in this or any world. There are only places I haven't pillaged yet.
stranger
stranger
for those with problems finding the bracelet I have a zip file with 3 images, one from the wood chest, another from the dragon point of view and another with the exact location on map.

Code
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UAWC70QZ

stranger
stranger
weapon of archmage set is not sword it is one handed warhammer

stranger
stranger
I, too have the devil's own time finding the bracelet for the Archmage Set. I always do.

Using the map indicated in this thread from Gamepressure, it's in the 3rd location from the far RIGHT of the map (according to the icons given). That is, the one to the left of the indicator for map 5.17. If you land on the top level, there is a chest there, but not the right one. Jump down to the next level and there is a chest there, also not the right one. Jump down to the third level - that's the right chest.

Sic gorgiamos allos subjectatos nunc
stranger
stranger
I found the necklace in chest in Sinister cavern and leggins in depleted ore mine.

Support
Support

The set locations were moved between the original release of D2:ED (each of the 3 ten piece sets in one of the flying fortresses) and DKS.

Armor sets (DKS).

Welcome to the forum. wave

L
stranger
stranger
L
this drove me nuts for hours . couldnt find it anywhere . turns out it drops from the key opened chest in the sentinal island quest to ressurect sassan and i had already vendored it without paying any attention to it

it put the lotion on its skin
veteran
veteran
If you play the Dragon Knight Saga (DKS) version (so with FoV part incluse) and not the Ego Draconis version :
In the DKS version the place where you can find Armour Sets are CHANGED ! So don't expect to find all the pieces of the Aleroth Archmage Set in Stone's Flying Fortress ! wink

A warm welcome to the forum smile

wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard