Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
seriously, its really crap animation and plays far far far too often. a few times is amusing, but once you enter into an intimate story cutscene and the creature wanders in, cocks its leg 4 foot into the air and proceeds to sprinkle on you its not amusing anymore.

how do i stop it?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by brandysnap
seriously, its really crap animation and plays far far far too often. a few times is amusing, but once you enter into an intimate story cutscene and the creature wanders in, cocks its leg 4 foot into the air and proceeds to sprinkle on you its not amusing anymore.

how do i stop it?

Erm... perhaps stop playing with a no-cd "crack" ? If i'm not mistaken that is a copy protection feature lol.

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
Originally Posted by KnightPT

how do i stop it?

Erm... perhaps stop playing with a no-cd "crack" ? If i'm not mistaken that is a copy protection feature lol.

This is real?
This deserves some kind of reward!

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
i have no need for a nocd on a gamersgate securom-laden digital download.

so its not that causing the annoyance. so think again without assumptions this time. wink

and when i say urinating all the time, i dont mean literally every single second. but if i stop to examine my inventory for a minute or 2 hes back doing that or digging around on the floor.

in cutscenes, because im not actively pressing keys or moving, he will often do the idle animation. and the urinating one plays all too frequently, killing any ambience a cutscene might have.

enthusiast
enthusiast
i have no need for a nocd on a gamersgate securom-laden digital download.

so its not that causing the annoyance. so think again without assumptions this time. wink

and when i say urinating all the time, i dont mean literally every single second. but if i stop to examine my inventory for a minute or 2 hes back doing that or digging around on the floor.

in cutscenes, because im not actively pressing keys or moving, he will often do the idle animation. and the urinating one plays all too frequently, killing any ambience a cutscene might have.

well dont be pissed at me for saying that wink , its a known fact that larian included a lot of "funny stuff" to copies who fail at the cd-check, its possible your securon-laden is malfunctioning?

Last edited by KnightPT; 24/11/09 12:03 AM.
stranger
stranger
Nah, the construct does that for me as well. I just dismiss it unless I'm about to fight something. The main reason I do that is because it's too slow to react to me moving and almost always gets locked out of the rooms I enter because the door inevitably closes to force me into a battle of some sort.

I generally just ignore it otherwise. I noticed it taking a leak once or twice but don't really pay attention to it's animations any more. It's definitely not part of any DRM though.

veteran
veteran

how do i stop it?

1. What are you talking about? A bit more sense please?
2. Screenshot?

stranger
stranger
im in the orobas fjords area and ive done most things ive recently spoke to the big dragon after getting the seeds

the dragon has opened the hall of echoes but i need 4 items to pass (dead or death items) can anyone help please?

M
MrB Offline
stranger
stranger
M
How is this related to urinating creatures?

Start a new thread mate, your going to get better, and faster, responses.
B!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard