Next Thread
Print Thread
#397035 29/12/09 11:16 PM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
hey i just bought this game yesterday and i'm really stuck on gettin my creature...am i supposed to enter the battle tower? if so how to i get to it? cheers

B
BeZ Offline
stranger
stranger
B
Best way in my opinion would be not to worry about it, just go on with questing/exploring, you'll eventually find out how/where/when.

Anyway, quickest way to get it:

Go to 2.6 in this map, enter the large door you'll find there, find somewhat scary guy, get quest.

Then go to 2.12 this map, enter the mine, clear it and get your quest objective. Go back to the first cave, talk to scary guy.

More stuff on this page. It's not 100% complete, but it has solutions to most of the quests and secrets in the game : )

W
stranger
stranger
W
your link doesnt work?

F
stranger
stranger
F
That link is fine, but it appears the site is down. I looked at it 4 or 5 hours ago and it was fine, but now it's inaccessible

It's a pretty well known site, I guess it'll come back up once they notice.

W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
ye the link works and ive got it ty smile im just picking my trainers now on sentinal island...any help there? ive talked to them all, read 7 of their minds but cant read there last 1 coz he's not there? any 1 know why ...its kenneth the trainer btw

old hand
old hand
All trainer location is mark on your map. Check it out.

W
stranger
stranger
W
ya it works now thanks

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard