Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
I beat Laiken and got my dragon form, I love turning in and out of it. Hey guys, is there much a story after this? I mean is the game over pretty much?

J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Kinda confused how long does it take for your runners to come back? I need them to get me some things for potions. Also, do I make them better armor through the workshop?

apprentice
apprentice
Your runners have better chance of sucsess on their given task if you equip them with better gear i have had falied runs even with top notch gear so it's not always sure if you get anything. In workshop you can buy them better armor while your trainer can give them better weapon, i would recommend for buying them each atleast 2k gear at first that basic stuff seems almost useless, total of 18k gold.

You still have lot to play i would say you are about halfway done with the game, oh and enjoy your wings.

Last edited by TonZa; 02/01/10 05:18 PM.
J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
How do you sell their stuff? And when do they come back?

B
BeZ Offline
stranger
stranger
B
I'd say the game has just about begun for real in your case. If you explore everywhere and do most side missions there should be quite a few hours of gameplay left!

As for the runners, they usually come back after zoning out of the tower and back, at least they do for me. To equip them, just talk to your trainer and smith about it.

Remember the tower stone (shortcut U), it lets you teleport to the tower, and then back to where you were again. Handy!

Edit: typo - on the shortcut

Last edited by BeZ; 02/01/10 05:43 PM.
J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
How do I make a good deal of money? I got some armor for one of them.

Last edited by JoJoMac; 02/01/10 05:27 PM.
B
BeZ Offline
stranger
stranger
B
Well... Finish quests and loot everything you can get your hands on. Just don't sell malachite, if you've got any. You'll need that for enchantments, and you runners can't get it for you!
You could also have your runners go out and find the more precious/expensive materials. It'll take some time to get a sizeable amount of cash from it, but helps in a pinch.

J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Who can I sell it to?

J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
I got Barbatos, who can I buy potions from?

J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
I need some badly lol.

B
BeZ Offline
stranger
stranger
B
Since you've got the tower, it's easy and cheap to create potions yourself. Just go to your alchemist and get crackin'. Use runners to get the materals you need.

Also, don't sell recipes untill you're sure your alchemist/smith have "learned" them -just open the alchemy/enchant window once, and all recipes in inventory should be added.

J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Takes a long time though.

J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Does it make sense to go to the Battle tower Shrine?

old hand
old hand
Sassan below your throne room also sells potions.

J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Really? I can't seem to get her to sell me any.

old hand
old hand
Its freaking easy to brew your own potions once obtaining battle tower.

1. Make sure got 5 spare skill points and put them all into master herbalist. You can always reskill later to gain back that 5 skill points by paying some gold

2. Max equip your herb runner, best max equip all 3 runners. If you know how to manage your gold, you should have more than enough to max equip all 3 of them, which cost around 40k+ gold

3. With max mastery herbalist skill, talk to your alchemy and check what materials you need to make the best potions available for you which you learn from recipe. Rank 10 hp potion only cost 1 fanny blossom (if I remember correctly it should be fanny blossom) to make. with master herbalist lvl5 and fully upgraded alchemy garden. Even without a fully upgraded alchemy garden, the herbs needed will be very little in amount with master herbalist 5.

4. Spend 5 to 10 mins on your herb runner to collect herbs you need for your potions. From my experience, the runner capable to fetch me 10+ to 20+ herb on each success run. When fully upgraded, chances to fail is extremely slim. As someone had already mentioned above, you just need to send the runners on their mission, teleport out from battle tower, then teleport back to your throne room again, and 99% chances the runners will be back on the spot, either fail or sucess. So 5 to 10 mins can actually get you a lot herbs or raw materials, you can sell them for income also if you want to.

5. Brew as many potions you need. When done, go visit your skill trainer to unlearn master herbalist and you gain back your 5 skill points. Repeat the steps when you run out of potions again. I suggest investing 2 to 3 points in potion mastery and you basically wont need the healing skill anymore.

J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
I only have about 2k gold right now. The problem is that you need potions to do this stuff.

Where can I find recipes?

Last edited by JoJoMac; 02/01/10 07:11 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by JoJoMac
I only have about 2k gold right now. The problem is that you need potions to do this stuff.

Where can I find recipes?

What potions you need? You get recipe/formula for various potions and enchantments through out the game, such as treasure chest, quest rewards, item loots and merchants. Once you obtain any recipes, bring them to their respective trainer and the recipe will be automatically learn. Before battle tower, all recipes for potions can be recorded down through the alchemist tree in the basement of the windmill. All learned recipes will be carry over to your alchemy trainer in battle tower, same goes to the enchantment recipes, where there a blacksmith in broken valley, not in the 1 in village, which will recorded down all your enchantments recipes.

If you can obtain battle tower and know nothing bout potions and enchantment recipes, I really speechless.

Last edited by ACSS; 02/01/10 07:25 PM.
J
JoJoMac Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Can I still get recipes?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by JoJoMac
Can I still get recipes?

As I already said, you get them through out the entire game. Even sassan sell recipes. Check out on the items tab of merchants, as some merchants sell more than a type of items. You can easily make hundreds of potions following the the steps I listed above.

If you really low on gold, just sell out all unused junk, and obtain as many gold as you can. You can even sell out those gems you collect so far but just dont sell malachite gem. Malachite ore is ok to sell. Then fully equip you gem runner and send him out to collect gems which could fetch high price. Then you can start building up your gold by selling those gem. Gem like sapphire or diamond can fetch some ok price, but which fetch the highest price, you will need to find it out on your own. Gold is never a problem in this game, you just need to know the way to earn it fast and easy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard