Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=1780

As you can certainly see, this review got a bit lengthy, but with all the different things to do and see in Divinity II it’s extremely hard for me to keep it concise. I didn’t even mention all the great loot you find and how it alters the appearance of your character – another good (and geeky) reason I’ll continue playing this game. For all the technical issues on the surface of Divinity II, the game beneath them is overflowing with smart design choices and blissful moments of RPG-nerdiness.

up "VERY GOOD"

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
old hand
old hand
Wait... "cheap ass" gamer?

Should this review be taken as a compliment or not? wink :P

addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by virumor
Wait... "cheap ass" gamer?

Should this review be taken as a compliment or not? wink :P

Of course. It's a site used by gamers who like to find the greatest deals on games. That and Slickdeals. The owner has been on some big tv stations...
http://kotaku.com/179208/cheapyd-on-tv--bloomberg-wont-say-ass

Last edited by Libertarian; 12/01/10 09:52 PM.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
Very good review.

apprentice
apprentice
Wow, a good North American review of the xbox 360 port? Unbelievable smile

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard