Next Thread
Print Thread
#404121 26/01/10 04:58 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
i found the Dragon scales and the phial of blood, but i cannot find the book i need to turn this boss into a human. Even after looking through all of the forums. Its been hours of me walking around. Plus IVe been in this tower for like 8 hours. so if anyone can give me the specifics as to where this book is and what i need to do to get it, I would be very thankful.

D
D
Did you find one book yet? You need to find one and then turn it into the ghost to get the one you need. The book to turn in is hidden in a locked chest in that circular room if I am not mistaken.
The key to that chest is in a hidden room that you need to open on the upper floor of that circular room I think.

Last edited by Diff_1; 26/01/10 05:12 AM.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thank you. I'm obviously dumb lol

D
D
Not dumb just blind. biggrin I was the same way, I looked for 5 minutes tops for things and then went and looked at a online walkthrough to get the answer to what I was stuck on. Guess I'm both blind and dumb. hahaha

So I take it you found the book then?

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
apprentice
apprentice
I can't find the book either. I'm in front of the locked chest, but it wants a password which ofc I don't know. Any clue?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Go enter the chamber where the dragon is...when you get the cutscene, mindread him to get chest password smile

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
D
D
Then run for the hills or else he'll make virtual pork rinds out of your characters juicy behind. delight

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
S
stranger
stranger
S
where did u find the blood, im lost

D
D
The blood is in a hidden room in one of the upstairs rooms in the round two-story area. It is on a little table or something.
Looks like a little perfume bottle I think.

You need to find a book in the bookcase I believe called Dragon Lore. This activates the hidden wall. The blood vial is inside that hidden room.

Look on your map as well, a lot of the hidden rooms actually show up on the map. Not sure if this one does or not.

Last edited by Diff_1; 29/01/10 05:49 AM.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
S
stranger
stranger
S
Im in the battle tower and I have beat the demon razakel two times in a row and as soon as he leaves the room to lead me away my system has locked up twice in a row. Whats going on????????

D
D
I suspect it is locking up as I think there is a cut scene where you talk to the virtual born again virgin hottie Sassan.
Is Sassan in the room with you as she should be there and you both fight. Well she must be there as she summons him so that is a dumb question.

Anyways after he runs away Sassan should again talk to you about having to face the guy that killed her and getting revenge and that is where your problem is happening. That part of the game/cut-scene vid is corrupt or something.
Maybe try a little further back save game if you been saving separately as well as quick saving.
Or copying your Divinity 2 folder out of your C:/users/"name"/AppData/local? folder (Vista and Win 7 location) to some place just to be safe and reinstalling the game.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
S
stranger
stranger
S
can u give me some direction after the battle tower conquest, I went under the waterfall and bet some skeletons,beat barnubus,went back to broken valley and beat a bunch of towers,dragons,and some chick in a small compound, beat some imps in a cave. Cant figure out where to go from here.

L
stranger
stranger
L
can someone tell me where to find the dragon scales...have the book and the blood..thanks

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard