Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#405947 12/02/10 02:41 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Ok, so I used the first explosive to open the wall. Since there are two I assume you need to use the second somewhere but I do not see a location for it.

Is the second one used anywhere?

Men and nations do behave wisely, once all other alternatives have been exhasted
journeyman
journeyman
i never found a use for it, mine is still sitting in my inventory and i'm in aleroth right now.

Support
Support

The second barrel of explosives can be used shortly after the first. There is another tunnel that is blocked off; you can see it on the map, but it does look pretty much like a blocked passage (possibly a shallow alcove). The (short) tunnel contains a key for a chest (in the morgue area IIRC), and I think a chest with lowish quality loot.

D
D
Yep it's on the right hand side a little further down from the first blockage you blew.

I blew up my necro creature along with that second blockage, that will teach him to stop and P on everything. hahaha

Last edited by Diff_1; 12/02/10 01:34 PM.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Thanks

Men and nations do behave wisely, once all other alternatives have been exhasted
A
stranger
stranger
A
Where exactly does one find the explosives at i've looked at the far south side where i've heard they are susposed to be located at and nada. So help me out please where am i not looking at?

D
D
Where exactly does one find the explosives at i've looked at the far south side where i've heard they are susposed to be located at and nada. So help me out please where am i not looking at?

The explosives are in a hidden room across from where the prisoner was/is in his cell if I remember correctly. Look in that cell for a little square button on one of the wooden pillars in the back to open the hidden room.
Reading the mind of the prisoner would of gotten you a clue as well.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
Support
Support

Also, they are 2 small barrel shaped casks on a table IIRC.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard