Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
007 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
(After "Candles in the wind" quest) Where can i find Sassan's ring? She said it should be somewhere on the island in "Laiken's old study". I'v walked the entire island and found 0.
Help Anyone

Last edited by 007; 12/02/10 03:50 PM.
D
D
I believe that is up the beach from that woman studying the whale bones. It's a cave on the left hand side right around where Allan the alchemist was.

P.S. The hanging bodies are lootable.

Last edited by Diff_1; 12/02/10 03:59 PM.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Right beside the (seaside portal)

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
007 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks ya all your 4 D help! got it! =)

S
stranger
stranger
S
I am stuck just after that and am inside the building and did all the floors on the elevator ride and can't get the bookcase to work with the man without a tongue. And the top floor door will not open it is locked? please help

007 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
On the Goblin's floor there is a small locked cheast on one of the tables. you will need a key which you can find in the 2nd or 3rd floor. the deamon's name is inside the chest...

stranger
stranger
I won't say point blank how to proceed, but if you didn't practice a bit of mindreading, I'd suggest doing so and then searching around very thoroughly.

My mind works like lightning! One brilliant flash, then it's gone. >.>
stranger
stranger
I DONT SEE ANT CHEST ON THE TABLE THERE'S ERLKING WRITINGS ON ONE TABLE SMALL BOX ON ANOTHER TABLE'S NO CHEST THIS IS WHERE IM STUCK GOTHE'S BALLADS IS WHAT HE'S THINKING(MUTE GOLIBIN) BUT DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
WHATS WITH THE BOOK CASE?

Last edited by ANDY2ANGRY; 14/02/10 11:17 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
You want to unlock the little box on the table/desk. You do that by going up to the next floor and get the key. Once you can opne that little box you can read the soulforge contract RAZAKEL!
rpg005

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
stranger
stranger
I SEE IT NOW I COULDN'T SEE THE SCROLLING ON THE BOOKSELF THATNK 4 YOUR HELP I CANT FIND A GAME GUIDE U KNOW WHERE I COULD GET ONE

Last edited by ANDY2ANGRY; 14/02/10 11:25 PM.
Support
Support

I mentioned in your other topic the walkthrough and guide (with screenshots). It was in an edit shortly after posting, so you may have missed it.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard