Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#406104 13/02/10 03:24 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
After the numerous problems with the game, and over all frustration with Orbos Fjord it is time to quit.

I just cannot imagine how anyone does the first part of the area without looking up the information, which kind of makes the game a waste.

Found a working teleporter that goes to the Eagle's next but you climb the stairs start the fight with the two there then get locked out before you can kill them with no explaination. The land areas are not connected so there is no logic path to the other parts of the area without swiming.

Also wanted to add the patch is non installable. The auto download of it gets to where it wants to run setup, says its corrupted and fails (yes I uninstalled and reinstalled the game did not help), the manual download did not have a file extension with it so could not be opened.

Forgot to add the issue with the black screen so I ended up fighting lakien with no graphics, took a few tries to figure out the fight without being able to see it.

Sorry to say between the disappearing items and my overall frustration with the zone it is time to throw this one out and move on.

I so loved DD and BD it is a shame this game is no where close to the quality of those two.

Last edited by NightMares; 13/02/10 06:02 PM.

Men and nations do behave wisely, once all other alternatives have been exhasted
NightMares #406121 13/02/10 07:34 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Sorry to hear that man! It is an enjoyable game when its working properly wave

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard