Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#406200 14/02/10 03:14 PM
Guthan Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello guys,

I restarted Divinity II cause I screwed up some stuff in the first try :P
Anyways, I remember that I had picked up Benedictus Dairy in Maxos Temple, and for some reason it was a quest item, but I never received a quest that had something to do with his dairy or could use it.
Anyone figured that out?

Also, there is this Casper in Broken Valley who is Soul-forged to a chicken. We know it's the white chicken in the ruins where you meet Bellegar, but is there a way to finish this? I've watched the chicken, went back but I got the same dialogue. When I killed the chicken, he died but that was all.

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now
enthusiast
enthusiast
I never found any use for Benedicts Diary myself. Although it drops into your quest item tab..you dont hear that "DING" sound you get when you pick up a quest item. If i remember reading about this in a prior post correctly, i believe it is just a bug.

As far as Caspar goes...i could never get the chicken to cross the stream to get back to him...so ive always ended up just killing them evil

aargh rpg008 Explosive Arrows FTW !

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Guthan Offline OP
OP Offline
Yea, that's what I did now again smile

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard