Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#406748 19/02/10 07:56 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I know this is a funny post, but I am missing one achievement, so I went online to figure it out and it appears as though I need to kill many bunnies to get the killer bunny to appear.

Now my problem is that all of my characters(3 of them) are past bunny land(broken valley), anyone know where I can find many bunnies in the fords?

I got the high hall bunnies, but that was not enough.

thank you.

sloo_monster #406767 20/02/10 12:36 AM
D
D
Pretty sure the bunnies respawn so go out of area and back in and there should be more in high hall area.

Might be bunny or 2 along the right hand side of the harbor as well there is a small grassy area over there. Might be some around that castle on the cliff as well.
Also above the harbor on the left hand side there are some grassy areas might be some up there.
Think someone said you need 20 to get the killer bunny to spawn.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
Diff_1 #406770 20/02/10 01:21 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
alright, that would be sweet if they respawned. Thanks

sloo_monster #406774 20/02/10 03:25 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
No bunny respawn. sadly

sloo_monster #406781 20/02/10 07:45 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Actually it has always spawned for me at High Hall..... there are a couple bunnies up at the upper entreance/exit of the cave, did you get those?

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Dragonbane #406806 20/02/10 02:13 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hah this is too funny! I was bringing my lvl 13 Mage through the Bandit Camp before turning them in to Louis in the guardhouse...killing bunnies on my way in. BOOM up jumps the Killer Bunny and WHAM my health was at around 30%...so instant panic i jumped away, spawned my creature which kept it busy untill i climbed the wooden platform where the Rimmers Rum is. Me at lvl 13 and creature with missile/magic blast lvl 3 proceeded to pound the lvl 23 bunny from above. It took 5 minutes or so but i eventually blasted and bowed it to death using up 5 mama potions and gettin around 3500 exp!

So it obviously IS a certain number of bunnies killed that spawns him! oops

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard