Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
ok i have 2 talismans, one east and one west, what are they for?

and how am i supposed to do the quest for the ship in the tree, when u gotta fly but once u get your dragon form damian attacks and polluts sentinal island making it to were u cant do it

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
oh and the secret achievments how do i get some of them, like this man eating rabit or somethin like that, im tryin to get all achievements, and can some 1 post a map of were all the special dungeon gear is on the flying fortresses and the skill books, i wanna try to make this new character more epic then my last one

Last edited by FallenAssassin; 25/03/10 10:54 PM.
Support
Support

There are 3 talismans to be found in the derelict tunnels in Broken Valley. If you use them in the correct order at a statue in the central part of the tunnel (in a room at the top of a set of stairs) you get the talisman of the north (and other random stuff in the chest that appears), which IIRC has +2 Wisdom, 3 enchantment slots and a couple other random bonuses.

After getting the battle tower, the guy that wanted the book can be found beside the teleporter shrine outside (there is only one left above the poison). You may want to read the book yourself, though (for 2 skill points), rather than complete the quest.

If you kill a bunch of rabbits, the Killer Rabbit will appear. There are not many rabbits in the fjords, so you should try this in Broken Valley (though not too soon, as it is fairly tough).

D2:ED achievements

The walkthrough lists the equipment set locations, while the guide has screenshots (though just the map isn't necessarily helpful when there are several levels to each flying fortress). I didn't check the D2:ED Wiki, but it may also be helpful.

Skill Books/Stat Books/Dragon Skill Books Complete

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Raze no offense but i gotta ask

how the fuck do u know all this?

Support
Support

I played the game, and followed the forum (though trying to avoid topics about stuff I hadn't gotten to yet before I finished the game).

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
i finished the game already lol, just usin an archer now, and want to make it far stronger then my warrior

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard