Next Thread
Print Thread
#411129 16/04/10 04:37 PM
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
DO ANYONE KNOW THE PASSWORDS OF THIS GAME?? IM STUCK WHEN INSTALLING BECAUSE THE INSTALLATION IS PASSWORDS PROTECTED!!!

Support
Support

What version of the game do you have? (language / region / source)

What is the error or prompt message?

DVD versions just have a disk check AFAIK, and don't require a key to be typed in (if some version does use that type of copy protection system, it should be on included in the box/case, printed in the manual or on a separate piece of paper).

I think download versions generally require an internet connection to install. If the game system is not online, you may get a string of numbers/letters that you can copy, transfer to another system and email to the distributor, so they can email you back a code to enter.

Raze #411172 17/04/10 05:30 PM
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
But it dont have included in the case.Any solution?

Support
Support

As far as I know the English DVD versions of the game do not require a CD key to be typed in. Depending on the error message, it could just be from the copy protection system used (Securom, at least in the English releases).

Try using a different optical drive, if available; I've seen the lowest drive letter one recommended, with comments that Securom can be picky if there are multiple optical drives.
I believe Securom also has a utility to remove / update / reinstall their drivers.

You could also try contacting the publisher, at the email address listed in the manual (possibly supportintl@dtp-entertainment.com).

Raze #411295 20/04/10 03:40 PM
veteran
veteran
Also make sure you are logged in as the Administrator. Win Vista/7 can be particularly nasty with generic users installing.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard