#416364 21/07/10 06:54 AM
K
Kite Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Ok 2 things.
1: in the bunker thats "well guarded" how do i unlock this cage with the person in it? I defeated the 2 black rings that were guarding it but i cant find a key anywhere.
2: i cant for the life of me find adventurers 2 and 4 ive read the thing about where they are but ive searched everywhere...

-Kite
Kite #416367 21/07/10 07:03 AM
K
Kite Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Also wheres the place that Morgan (Hermosa's boyfriend or w.e.) is? I ant find him either

-Kite
Kite #416395 21/07/10 04:26 PM
veteran
veteran
Did you mind-read the Black Ring in that bunker? They know where the key is.

There's one up high on ledge near the start, another is being held prisoner in a cave by goblins. The other two are dead bodies somewhere, one is in a Wyvern nest, I can't remember where the other body is.

Morgan is inside Champion Harbour, far from the entrance.

Stabbey #416406 21/07/10 06:28 PM
Support
Support

You can find the key to the cell on the beach below the bunker (mindreading is not required).

Jack Bolton's corpse is in a wyvern's nest, just east of Camp Freedom. From the talking tree that wanted you to kill some wyverns, fly up the channel for 3 seconds, and you will be at the ledge with the right nest (passing below the ledge with Camp Freedom). If you are at Camp Freedom you can jump of the cliff to the east, follow the only path available, and after a couple drops you should end up near the wyvern's nest, as well.

Arthur Gremory is in the Imp's Lair, just across the water east of the teleporter to Stone's flying fortress.

also need to find grave robbers 1-2-3 (treasure hunters)

There is a door into the harbour building, located beside the elevator platform.

Raze #416444 22/07/10 04:49 AM
K
Kite Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Ok thanx guys and one more thing this gem that my enchanter wants. its in a boat wreck but ive searched every boat wreck in the Fjords and i cant find it.

-Kite
Kite #416446 22/07/10 05:07 AM
Support
Support

Near the end of the channel south of the harbour, before you enter Rivertown Gorge / Kali's flying fortress, there is a fair sized rock in the middle of the river with the chest on it. There is one wrecked boat nearby (presumably the chest with the gem was moved off the ship itself, to the nearest safe location), and several more in that section of the channel.

Raze #416448 22/07/10 05:12 AM
K
Kite Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
The things guarding that are extra strong.... they kill me in 6 shots..i dont have time to run lol

-Kite
Kite #416449 22/07/10 05:23 AM
Support
Support

Return at a higher level, and they shouldn't be as much of a problem.

I assume you tried summoning your creature and chugging some temporary boost potions before opening the chest?

Raze #416450 22/07/10 05:24 AM
K
Kite Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Yup they do way to much damage to me im only level 26 just cant find anything to levl on that doesnt kill me in a couple hits.

-Kite
Kite #416451 22/07/10 05:35 AM
Support
Support

Have you gone through Stone's flying fortress yet? I think I entered there about level 26, and went up a couple levels (reaching level 29 in the final fight). Just before then I had finished off Banabus' cave and started using his hammer, and upgraded my other weapon to a hammer as well, so didn't have many problems in Stone's fortress. Raze's flying fortress would be the next easiest (the entrance teleporters for both are in the mountains near the harbor), then probably Broken Valley, Kali's fortress and Keara's fortress.

Raze #416453 22/07/10 05:39 AM
K
Kite Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
I tried stones fortress actually. Well i havent since i got banabus's hammer Good idea though i need to retry that.

-Kite
Kite #416501 23/07/10 12:40 AM
stranger
stranger
With the flying fortress' I found it most helpful to cover what I could on the ground first (usually with my creature and a summoned demon or undead). Then when I had to fly, I would try to take out whatever was closest, heal, then change back before anything could kill me. Slowly but surley -as I cleared the ground, I tried to clear the ballista's/nests/lightening/wizard towers in that area to mark it as done. Hope that helps a little when you try again. With Stone himself, I held him for last, went in and leveled up using Raze's fortress (outside), then went back after Stone.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard