Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#427042 16/11/10 10:45 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Ok here we are again I'm still working on the guide but thanks to everyones input with the equipment that section is coming close to completion. Ok so here is the next part I've found most of the Blood Echelon set but I'm still missing the Cuirass & Shield

Leggins
In the chest that appears after you place the dragon stones in the statues mouths near Zix Zax

Bracers
In the chest that appears when you place Penelopes necklace on the gravestone

Sword
In a Chest in Lovis's throne room

any input on the location of the other 2 pices will be appritiated thanks

veteran
veteran
The shield is

in Naeberius's storage, you need mind-read Naeberius, give ZixZax all 4 parchments and activate the teleporter beside the Chapel teleporter shrine.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Stabbey
The shield is

in Naeberius's storage, you need mind-read Naeberius, give ZixZax all 4 parchments and activate the teleporter beside the Chapel teleporter shrine.

Oh ok I've been in there multipal times I go there every playthrough because of the skill book but I don't remember picking up the shield on my first playthrough must have mist it or sold it b4 I realized i had it. Thanks for that Stabby you've been a big help I'll be sure to put you name in for your credit in the writing of the Equipment section wink

S
stranger
stranger
S
can some one be a bit more clear to where the shield is? I am having trouble locating it .

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
it's in Neberius's Storage once you've found all 4 parchments take them to ZixZax to get the password for the teleporters. You then use teleporter near the Chapel Shrine to teleport up to Neberius's storage but be sure to mindread Neberius first or you won't be able to enter also there are lvl 13 & 14 enemys up there so go prepeared.

Last edited by Divine Avenger; 17/11/10 11:44 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
I looked everywhere at Neberius's Storage looking for the damn shield and I can't find it...
It's the last piece of my Blood Echelon Set and I want it desperately. I am wondering if it is really there...

Could you sepecify where exactly it is located?

L
stranger
stranger
L
OK I found it, I thought Neberius's Storage was the door apearing when first using the telepporter. Now I see if use the teleporter again, I apear at the real Neberius's Storage :))

T
stranger
stranger
T
I've found the other four pieces of this set; can someone tell me where the armor is?

veteran
veteran
Cuirass -
Sentinel Island. As soon as you take the teleporter there, look to your right and open the chest.

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
After you kill Amdusius and go through the teleporter to Sentinal Island, the armour is in a chest in the first room.

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
How do you set your answer so it is hidden? Feel bad, I laid out that spoiler openly!

T
stranger
stranger
T
Divine Avenger, you complete your set guide yet? would love to see it lol

May the Shadow God be with you
C
C
grannyct - use the spoiler tag - [ spoiler ] <-- without the spaces between the brackets and the text.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard