Next Thread
Print Thread
#428807 23/11/10 07:47 PM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I am so confused...I keep trying to do the side quests I have looked up online and can not seem to find n e thing in the champion harbor...i see like 7 ppl total and none of them are the champions i am supposed to be finding....i need help plz....i have done everything but that and the freaking cave that has the mage in it....n e help will be greatly appreciated

enthusiast
enthusiast
For side quests - Have you gone inside champion harbor's shipyard building? Guy that gives quests is in there. If the you are talking about is the same that I think you are talking about, he's a necro and hes hiding in a cave rather close to the entrance of the fjords where you entered.

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
Just like in Broken Valley, read the signboard up the stairs on the right in Champion Harbor. You will get the Hunting Quests there. Also ask the man in the Office in the back left side. You also get Quests from each of your helpers in the Battle Tower and one from Crabbe up the hill to the left of the Grand teleporter.

grannyct #429370 28/11/10 06:34 AM
apprentice
apprentice
I missed the harbor myself first time. There's a huge door on the right which looks almost like part of the wall. Just go to the docks where zeppelin stays and look at the wall with elevator.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard