Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bregon Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I've been wondering ever since I got the game who the dude on the cover is and if he's even a specific character. Anybody know? And also on the back of the cover there's a girl in a nice set of armor. Anybody know if you can actually acquire it in the game and if yes, what the armors name is?

Bregon #434692 08/01/11 10:10 AM
M
addict
addict
M
It's you. At least it's one of the characters you can make.

melianos #434696 08/01/11 10:22 AM
Bregon Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
You can't combine the scars with the beard, though

Bregon #435959 18/01/11 07:29 PM
C
stranger
stranger
C
Hey - I was wondering about the same thing. Honestly his hair and face are NOT one of the pre set options - If I could have a hot guy like that believe me I would have done it. The short hair you can choose is just nasty! I'm very curious to find out more about this as well. Anyone? anyone?

apprentice
apprentice
try changing genders in the battle tower.....I haven't tried it, but perhaps he may be able to give you a different appearance.

Bregon #656783 12/11/19 08:11 PM
Since I have the Steam version (digital, no physical cover), is the girl on the back the same as the one in the launcher and the main menu? That should be Commander Rhode, I guess. About the guy, I don't know, but one is in the opening video, with the dragon feeding before spotting the guy. No clue, who that is, maybe one of the Slayers you fight in front of Maxos Temple, surely not your character, as they are supposed to not meeting a dragon until the events with Talana or later the Patriarch (since Talana isn't even a real dragon, but a Dragon Knight).

Last edited by Levianne; 12/11/19 08:15 PM.
Bregon #656797 13/11/19 12:50 AM
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Rhode The Not-Entirely-Sane and... Lucien, maybe? I dunno, I can't remember the dude in question. I thought I had the retail version but seem to have mislaid the box... which tells you all you need to know about how reliable my memory is.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard