Next Thread
Print Thread
#434817 09/01/11 01:55 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I know this has been covered previously but I would like to confirm this, i have 970/1000 gamerscore and would like to get the last achievement,however after loading a save game and returning to broken valley there are none left to kill, I must have ran around that map for hours looking to no avail, in desperation I started a new character and killed 8 at ferglow but then on arriving at broken village and leveling up to around lvl 9 I have been unable to find any at all, even in places that i know i found them before, I wonder how many other people have this issue and if a patch is going to be released for this game could you add respawwnig rabbits perhaps? other than that issue this game has blown me away, thanks

There should be 48 rabbits in the second part of Broken Valley and 15ish in the Bandit Camp so it should be doable.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
ok i will look again I guess I can overlook the first section of broken vally then, although I know that the bandit camp is empty, so assuming I got all those I know I got six at farglow my count is roughly 26 rabbits so in theory I should be seeing them, do you have any tips as to where they may cluster or is it a random thing, thanks for yourquick response Virc I will update you on my success/failure

Well there should be some near the gravestone but i guess the easiest way is to listen if you cant hear them.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
ok I finally got him but not with my levelled up character there were definitely no rabbits in the broken vallry for him, but with a new character they were easy to find I only needed 1 rabbit in the bandit camp to make tke Killer Bunny to appear, something definitely was wrong with that first game maybe makibg the white rabbit appear was the cause of the missing rabbits I dont know, anyway Im happy now, thanks for the help

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard