Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
hi guys what is the most highest level that you can reach on divinity 2 flames of vengeance?? it is always 60 like ego draconis??

old hand
old hand
I assume so, but I can't say for certain as I've never reached it.

someone mentioned that even with wisdom maxed out, you can't reach level 60 but that's for Ego Draconis, I don't know if that translates also to Flames of Vengeance.

Last edited by J747L; 16/10/11 11:04 AM.
old hand
old hand
The highest I reached was LV 46:

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=28168&Number=445213#Post445213

I don't think it's possible to get to even LV 50 even by using the respawning enemies as grinding material. I may have reached LV 47 or 8 if I had maxed out wisdom.

veteran
veteran
Yeah, I think I gonna reach arround level 45 - 46 at the end ... maybe ! Because I'm still buzy with exploring and solving so many quests !
Flames of Vengeance may continue endlessly for me ! ... It's o so much exciting funny adventure !!! Can't recist it, even Dark Souls must wait before I see the end of Flames of Vengeance ! laugh

And I'm sure I gonna play this Flames of Vengeance part again in the nearby future, just because I love the Quests, the Skills, the Trading, the Music, the funny Mindreads & NPC's, the great locations (Great Market, Crown's Nest, Lanilor Lane, Bellegar Arena, Erie's Undercroft, Luxirius Private Chambers, the Prancing Seahorse, Madame Eve's House, Zombie J**k, ... to be short : ALL of them !!!)

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
My ranger character mindread almost everyone in FoV, especially the 15K to 22K mindread costs. Just because of this thread, I grinded and was able to reach Level 47. Note, my ranger has no points in wisdom when he grinded.

My warrior finished FoV as level 46 without trying, so I assume 46 is common. The fact that my ranger was still able to reach Level 47 means that Level 48 is definitely within reach.

Personally I don't like grinding low XP enemies. For the Divinity II series I even felt that when the enemy XP reward drops to below 3K its time to move on to other places... ugh... I just didn't feel good after that grind... I'm not doing that again...

veteran
veteran
Yeah, I've the same feeling ! If I now at level 42 go back into a dungeon with level 36 -38 enemies ... it's no challenge anymore ... maybe it's better my Jurdensona dropping all her cloths/gear on the ground and just fight only with "pants" wearing & with 1 bow/sword, plus using her skills ... maybe that's more fun hahaha

Most I like in FoV are the NPC's, the Quests, all the different Location (I can't see how the FoV part can be boring because it plays only in one town ... so many "hidden & to discover" locations, great!!), the Mindreadings and so many more that make atmosphere !

In most area's the music is simply amazing !!!
Most NPC's are very funny about what they think, say and/or the way they speak ! (thinking about NPC's as Najaad, Gula if you see him the first time, Nericon the Tree, Kaan, Tiffany, Alzbeta, not to forget Bellegar .... but I now forget so many lovely NPC's because they're with so many !

And for people who played Divine Divinity (so Divinity I), many things you can discover in FoV that you will recognize !!

It's fantastic, it's fun,
It's more than simply run !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
addict
addict
You can go as high a level as the respawning enemies will provide for. When they stop giving XP, that's when you stop leveling, although you could save every quest to turn in afterwards (with max Wisdom).

Of course, it'd be a long, long grind every level, and I don't actually know what the highest possible is (either theoretical or actual), but the situation I described is what would control that max level.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard