Next Thread
Print Thread
#462060 06/04/13 04:00 AM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hello, I have beyond divinity (gog version) and the game it's not working on my pc

i5 760
4gb ram
HD 6950
win seven 64bits

And the game crawls, literally I got 15 frames and 7 frames when there is fog or some effect like that.
I already tried the memory fix of This post and it didnt work but again why do I have to cut my memory on half just to play the game? (again it didnt even work..)
I'm very upset , the steam version had a patch recently but the gog version not and not a single word from anyone here (except Raze he did replay my messages but he cant do anything about this sadly)

I also tried on my notebook
Celeron Dual Core 2.00
2gb ram
win 7 64
GL40

did the same as my desktop pc

I'm backing original sin via kickstarter and I'm a big fan of the divinity saga, come on give a damn about your customers please, and release a patch already!

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I know you are very busy at the moment with dragon commander and original sin but any kind of reply will be nice, like we are working on that or something think

Support
Support

Have you checked with GOG on when they will make the patch available? They make their own installers, so once Larian gives GOG the update, the rest is up to GOG.

Here is an unofficial alternate download (1.8MB), containing the 4 files in the patch (div.exe, DivDialogSystem.dll, Osiris.dll, slash1.dll). Extract it into the Beyond Divinity folder, overwriting the files there (make a backup first, if you are so inclined). The archive is in the 7-Zip .7z format (rename to .exe if you don't have an archive manager that supports this format). See this GOG topic for details.

If you get away from the steam vents on the initial level of the game, does the performance improve any?

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Thank you very much Raze for taking the time to extracting the patch.
With more time I will contact gog for an official update, so far it is working very good, little bit of lag sometimes but now it completely playable.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard