Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
stranger
stranger
Damn, I just registered half an hour ago to help Vesselin out. I am so ashamed right now.

addict
addict
i think we could let people apply to 24:00 GMT+1 and then somone neutral ( i think like LC) makes two lists one female, one male and then lucks decides http://www.random.org/lists/ ( id ont know who posted this link before but its good.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by foobarry81
Originally Posted by dlux
No, I chose DarthDavy because he really wants to represent The Weresheep, and is not somebody who has not done anything other than join the forum when this thread showed up (yes, you sir).

I will just quote this, so that you can think about what you said here. And so that everyone can see (before you choose to delete it as you come to your senses.) how immature you are.

Why should I delete that? It is quite obvious that you have not done anything for this campaign until this thread showed up. I doubt you would have even registered for the forum if this thread didn't show up.
No need to get mad at me and insult me because I pointed that out.

I really wanted somebody who has supported this campaign with heart and vigor to go to Larian as our emmisary, because I think they really deserve it. But I guess that is not important at all, as some people would rather turn this into some kind of lottery instead. Sad.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
is the list still open? i'd love to go aswell!

addict
addict
Originally Posted by deamento
is the list still open? i'd love to go aswell!

you should tell us a little bit more about it
icluding age, sex, and why you deserved, want it, what have you done what will you do when you getit? ( dress up as a weresheep, film it the whole time, write an article, take pictures , jostle with swen ;))

@dlux didnt one of larian reminded you to slow down and because there are a lot of big wolfs out there that eat weresheep?

dont take weresheeps to seriously it should be for fun not for fascism

Last edited by X-tasy; 24/04/13 07:13 PM.
stranger
stranger
@Deamento
Then sell yourself a little, even if there isn't gonna be a vote, then at least we know who you are if you turn out to be the lucky one.

journeyman
journeyman
Why should I delete that? It is quite obvious that you have not done anything for this campaign until this thread showed up. I doubt you would have even registered for the forum if this thread didn't show up.

Who are you to decide I did nothing for this campaign? And does it really matter how much I contribute? I'm glad for you you get great pride out of being the better commenter on Larian forums out of the two of us. Please do write it on your resume. People will be mightily impressed I'm sure.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm even responding to this utterly childish behaviour, but here goes:

1. I have pledged on this campaign.
2. I have convinced a friend to pledge. And I have emailed some other friends about the campaign.
3. I have commented on the Kickstarter forums.
4. I have commented about this campaign on the neoGAF forums.
5. I emailed some ideas to Larian (edit)

I'm sorry all of this is clearly not good enough for you.

And for the record: I only registered for this forum two days ago, because up until then I hadn't add $6 to my pledge to become a weresheep. That my first posts on the forum are in this thread is a coincidence.

Last edited by foobarry81; 24/04/13 07:44 PM.
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
jeeezz all... this had to be something fun/great...

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Erm and where is LC hiding ? Doesn't he wants to go ?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
alright my bad.

my name: Laurents Van Cauwenberghe (if you ever lurk the kickstarter section you could now me as the weresheeprat)
i'm from Werchter
a reason for why i deserve...
there actually isn't a reason why i should be allowed to go more than anybody else, i didn't pledge 10k$ i didn't save swen's life etc etc.
the reason why i want to go is simple, i love the games Larian makes, the people who work there look like they would be great to hang around with and the fact that a game developer exists in belgium and genuinely makes great games motivated me to start learning about coding, learning programming languages... so I could maybe 1 day, also make games with people i have met along the way.
what i would do when i get it
i'll take pictures, write a report (ofcourse), and anything else people recommend should be done.

anyway, about myself
so i'm a just a random guy who happens to like older video games who happens to be 15, anyway i had a problem, all the genres i tried just bored me after a while. the tedious combat got boring for me in ARPGs, RTS just got annoying etc etc..
a few years ago i was talking to a friend online who introduced me to the game: Planescape: Torment. the moment i started playing it, i knew that this was a videogame genre that wouldn't bore me as easily as the other videogame genres that are on the market.

enthusiast
enthusiast
@ the one that posted the randomize list .. where were you when we spent 3 weeks with 5 people what holiday home to choose from laugh I'm so bookmarking that site

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
veteran
veteran

I want to be an emissary on their final day
Coming with my sheep that is a doll, and stay!
But I don't deserve to be picked because
I even don't know what "WOOS" does mean,
So I never can join the Larian Team !

Bellegar can understand.
Everyone want a very fair "stay"
So look deep into Bellegar's eyes,
Then I can read all your mad lies
To decide on a magisterial way ...
Who may leave and who may play !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
addict
addict

Who are you to decide I did nothing for this campaign? And does it really matter how much I contribute? I'm glad for you you get great pride out of being the better commenter on Larian forums out of the two of us. Please do write it on your resume. People will be mightily impressed I'm sure.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm even responding to this utterly childish behaviour, but here goes:

And I don't know why I am responding to someone who suffers from such a childish selfishness, that he throws a fit and demands that our emissaries should be chosen through a lottery, because his chances are very slim otherwise.

This isn't a prize you know, it is a nice gesture from Larian to thank the Weresheep for helping out this campaign and they are looking for an emmisary amongst our ranks to represent the Weresheep. I want to see somebody I know go the party, I want to see somebody who has supported this campaign as a Weresheep go to the party, not some childish kid who registered solely on the forums just because he is selfish and wants to go the party himself. lol. And i'm sure Larian feels the same.

Robrecht and many others have done so much for this campaign and are proud to be Weresheep (fans). They deserve to go, not somebody who just makes a forum account solely because of this thread.

1. I have pledged on this campaign.
2. I have convinced a friend to pledge. And I have emailed some other friends about the campaign.
3. I have commented on the Kickstarter forums.
4. I have commented about this campaign on the neoGAF forums.

I'm sorry all of this is clearly not good enough for you.

And for the record: I only registered for this forum two days ago, because up until then I hadn't add $6 to my pledge to become a weresheep. That my first posts on the forum are in this thread is a coincidence.

Why are you telling us this? I thought you wanted this to be a lottery with a prize. Why should it matter what you have done for this campaign?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Blackfalcon

No, he can't make it to the party.

He will be back online tonight though.

Last edited by dlux; 24/04/13 08:00 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Blackfalcon

think sill helping his friend with a thesis

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
But dose he want to go ? Personally I wish i could attend.... but living half continent away is well making it not possible for me frown.

enthusiast
enthusiast
@blackfalcon where there's a will, there's a way laugh

journeyman
journeyman
And I don't know why I am responding to someone who suffers from such a childish selfishness, that he throws a fit and demands that our emissaries should be chosen through a lottery, because his chances are very slim otherwise.

You probably ignored my post in your blind trolling rage, but I told LC that I don't want to go to the party anymore. This isn't about me.

You know, you should consider a name change to Dlux, the True Weresheep Fascist (as someone else suggested on here earlier). Have you read Animal Farm? You should. Might learn you a lesson or two.

In this (fictional) world however, I like to believe 'some weresheep are NOT better than other'. Anyone is as good as the other to represent the Weresheep, because everybody paid the $6, which was the ONLY requirement to become one. I'm quoting Larian, btw, who you pretend to hold so dearly.

Why are you telling us this? I thought you wanted this to be a lottery with a prize. Why should it matter what you have done for this campaign?

Don't play dumb. You asked what my contribution to this campaign was by questioning it. Stop the trolling. It's very sad.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Originally Posted by dwelfusius
@blackfalcon where there's a will, there's a way laugh

Well true but I'm kinda broke smile. And that's not helping much getting a plain tickets in a day smile. May be I can try save up some for fan day smile

addict
addict
@dlux/footbarry81 pls calm down if you have any problems discuss is per pm (the smarter one gives up)

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard